Quantcast
Job hunting assistance req'd. - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Job hunting assistance req'd.

Default Job hunting assistance req'd.

Hey folks, I'm really new here and hate asking for help this early in the game but I thought I should try and see what happens. I'm a recent graduate of the Architectural Tech. program @ NAIT. My girlfriend was hired by Calgary Public School Board and will be starting in Sept. with them. I have contacts in Edmonton and was set to get an entry-level job here but am fairly limited in terms of contacts in Calgary.

What I do I need:
    a) leads to entry-level architectural technologist, project coordination, project management jobs w/ architectural design, interior design, real-estatedevelopment or general contracting firms
    b) assistance in obtaining the postings off of Sait's job board for such positions (e-mail forwarding or something similar)

I will offer the highest appreciation and my first born for your assistance.

Thanks in advance.

My Ride
    335i

Not sure how much help this is, but since your new, maybe this will help;

www.calgaryjobshop.ca - this site is pretty good for job searches.

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/Intro_en.asp - simply the best. Search in the Calgary region for job postings and something within your field of work. I found my job here as a Jr. Financial Advisor, and got several interviews with other corporations within my own field.

www.monster.ca

Check those out and do some comprehensive searches. Good luck with your position. If you find some success, please let me know. I will take your first born as I need someone to help me around the house.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Default Architectural Technology jobs

Hi 3LVIS,

I am a 'headhunter' here in Calgary who is always looking for individuals such as yourself. My company represents a variety of Construction companies and Architectural firms within the city.

Whether you're actively seeking employment or just curious as to what's out there I can help.

Or, if you know of anyone looking for employment in the Construction industry, we offer a referral fee of $100.00 for successful candidates.

Give me a call @ 244-4001 or 861-5341 if you would like more details.

Have a nice day!

Lynn Gilmore.