Post your latest purchase - Page 647 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 647 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 637 646 647 648 657 ... LastLast
Results 12,921 to 12,940 of 20523

Thread: Post your latest purchase

My Ride
    2020 Genesis G70

Quote Originally Posted by Sentry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Here's a pic of my SVO in the exact same spot the first day I brought it home 6 years ago lol

Looks like it has leaked a lot of oil on your driveway since then! I still love the fox body Mustangs. Getting more rare all the time unfortunately.

My Ride
    2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GT

Sigma 105mm 1.4 ART Canon Mount

My Ride
    2005 Dirtymax

Quote Originally Posted by G-ZUS View Post
    Does it do SRS/ABS etc?
    I have yet to find anything under $100 that will do that. I need one to do that myself.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Just got back from a 3 week vacation in Russia...so naturally had to book something more relaxing, so booked my mandatory yearly all inclusive in Bahia Principe Tulum

My Ride
    210000 km oldie

^ that look amazing!

My Ride
    Audi

Purchased the Dryspec D108 drybag system for my MT07. It's 2 x 20L (saddle bag), 1 x 38L (duffle) and 1 x 28L (dual end). Had to end up ordering it from RevZilla since I couldn't get the high-viz orange (aka pylon orange) from twisted throttle Canada. Shipping has been a hassle - they ended up shipping it 3 separate shipments and i've only received the 28L dual end bag thus far

Random pic from the internet below (obviously not my bike since I have a Yamaha and that is a KTM):

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Quote Originally Posted by hampstor View Post
    Purchased the Dryspec D108 drybag system for my MT07. It's 2 x 20L (saddle bag), 1 x 38L (duffle) and 1 x 28L (dual end). Had to end up ordering it from RevZilla since I couldn't get the high-viz orange (aka pylon orange) from twisted throttle Canada. Shipping has been a hassle - they ended up shipping it 3 separate shipments and i've only received the 28L dual end bag thus far
    Man that sucks. I've considered ordering stuff from Revzilla a few times, but opted not to because of any potential shipping hassles.

My Ride
    Audi

Quote Originally Posted by D'z Nutz View Post
    Man that sucks. I've considered ordering stuff from Revzilla a few times, but opted not to because of any potential shipping hassles.
    3 separate shipments with 3 tracking numbers over 2 carriers means i'm going to be paying the customs clearing fee 3 times. I've asked them to credit me $40 for it (I'm being dinged $20 for customs clearing fee on each order). As far as duty, that's been an additional on top (though that includes GST + other things not related to splitting the shipment up).

My Ride
    06 S2000

3 separate shipments with 3 tracking numbers over 2 carriers means i'm going to be paying the customs clearing fee 3 times. I've asked them to credit me $40 for it (I'm being dinged $20 for customs clearing fee on each order). As far as duty, that's been an additional on top (though that includes GST + other things not related to splitting the shipment up).
    I mean, anytime I order from Revzilla, it's a single order, but isn't customs supposed to reflect the value of the shipment, so if it was a single shipment, it'd be $60 regardless?
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyfuel View Post
    That's why I just say I have a 4" dick and lift weights to make up for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by 89coupe View Post
    My car sounds like shit.

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    I mean, anytime I order from Revzilla, it's a single order, but isn't customs supposed to reflect the value of the shipment, so if it was a single shipment, it'd be $60 regardless?
    He said customs, but I think he meant brokerage. The shipping company/Canada Post will charge a brokerage fee for each shipment.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Picked up a new couch as it was time for a replacement. Mainly chose IKEA because you can change the color by changing the fabric covers, going to pickup some spare covers as well for the hand rests as I am sure my cat will start scratching them, so when it gets sufficiently damaged I can just swap out a new panel on, and it will look like new again. It destroyed my previous couch so needed a whole new one, hopefully with this system I can just keep replacing the panels every few years, will have to have sufficient stock once I notice the cats pattern.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

My Ride
    Ford, Acura

I've bought from Revzilla a few times and everything shipped together without any hassles or issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    ...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugarphreak
    Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraSlow View Post
    I'm generally cute.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Whelp. After 6 months of trying to find an affordable Ford Sport Trac in decent condition, I gave up and bought a Chevy. It was the next smallest open bed truck that fit my towing needs. My very next purchase will be a AFM disabler, nothing good can come from shutting off half the cylinders.

Name:  Avalanche1.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  84.5 KB
    Last edited by Tik-Tok; 07-09-2018 at 03:10 PM.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Quote Originally Posted by eblend View Post
    Picked up a new couch as it was time for a replacement. Mainly chose IKEA because you can change the color by changing the fabric covers, going to pickup some spare covers as well for the hand rests as I am sure my cat will start scratching them, so when it gets sufficiently damaged I can just swap out a new panel on, and it will look like new again. It destroyed my previous couch so needed a whole new one, hopefully with this system I can just keep replacing the panels every few years, will have to have sufficient stock once I notice the cats pattern.

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version
    That fabric cover is surprisingly expensive. When washing, do not use dryer, as it shrinks a lot. I have the same couches. Best investment with the kids spilling shit non stop on 'em.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Audi

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    He said customs, but I think he meant brokerage. The shipping company/Canada Post will charge a brokerage fee for each shipment.
    Yes. To clarify, what i'm saying the fee i'm being charged is the fee the brokers (UPS and USPS) are charging me to fill out the customs paperwork for each shipment. That is what i'm being charged for multiple times and not the duty/excise/sales taxes. The broker's fees are coming through because they split the order up into 3 separate orders, shipped separately, from different locations (one of them being the manufacturer itself), and invoiced all 3 separately despite it being all on 1 order. I have ordered a lot of stuff from the states and used to negotiate shipping/brokerage contracts, so how this transaction is being processed is strange to me and not what I expected (since I put it through as 1 order for a bundle). It may be legit at the end of the day so that's why i'm seeking to understand from them why they did it this way

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

Finally a big f*cking bed. Upgraded the crap Ikea queen that was my bachelor bed to a proper bed. New bed, pocket coil mattress, sheets and a down comforter. Damn I wish I did this years ago. Sooooo comfy. The only thing is we are going to be returning the box spring. How ridiculous is that height?????

1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

My Ride
    2019 JLU /Triumph T120 Bonnyville

Random pic from the internet below (obviously not my bike since I have a Yamaha and that is a KTM):

I picked up the D68 system ( Saddlebags and top bag.) Just don't try and contact support. I wore out a strap on one of my saddle bags and a little of the bottom of the bag (poor placement, I'm an idiot) and I've been trying to see if I can get a replacement strap and it has been back and forth with week intervals for a few weeks now. I don't even care if I need to pay money for it, I just need to find a solution before I leave next week

The D28 top bag is cool, but I'm kicking myself for not getting the D38 instead.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Quote Originally Posted by cycosis View Post
    Finally a big f*cking bed. Upgraded the crap Ikea queen that was my bachelor bed to a proper bed. New bed, pocket coil mattress, sheets and a down comforter. Damn I wish I did this years ago. Sooooo comfy. The only thing is we are going to be returning the box spring. How ridiculous is that height?????

Which mattress?
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    Canyonero

What is up with modern bed heights! We had to do the same thing with our new bed (ditch the standard 9" box spring).

My Ride
    Lariat

I went with a super low box for my new king a few years back, way better than having to jump into bed, and i'm 6'. Lower bed height also works better for certain things
    _____ASP______

current ski quiver:
    park, all mtn 181 ON3P Kartel 98
    park,all mtn: 181 Armada AR7
    big mtn, pow: 185 Armada JJ

Page 647 of 1027 FirstFirst ... 637 646 647 648 657 ... LastLast