Page 636 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 626 635 636 637 646 ... LastLast
Results 12,701 to 12,720 of 20571

Thread: Post your latest purchase

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

Quote Originally Posted by LilDrunkenSmurf View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That is one tiny ass bbq. Nice find!
    It's just me an the wife, no kids, the old grill was a 4 burner, way too big and took up valuable deck space. With this tucked in the corner it works well.

Quote Originally Posted by BerserkerCatSplat View Post
    Adorable, but you could have fit a nice big smoker there!
    Not that hardcore into BBQ. BBQ is the only cooking I do, which is usually some burgers or chicken wings and some side veggie dishes. My dad is a big BBQ cook and has a smoker but I don't remember the last time he used it, must have been at least 5 years. Not my thing.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

Yeah no worries, just an alternative. I didn't think I'd use my smoker a ton when I got it, but now I think I use it more than my BBQ, haha.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Can you list the model and let us know what you think of it as you get more hours on it? Lots of us are apartment dwellers and something that small (and high quality from the looks of it) would be ideal.
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    V8s

Quote Originally Posted by gmc72 View Post
    $21 from Amazon.ca

Included shipping, but I'm on the free trial of Prime.
    Ah perfect. I got the free trial of prime quite some time ago, and just decided to stick with it. Love Amazon Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by sabad66 View Post
    those look like the amazonbasics ones. really good value but unfortunately not compostable so they can't go in the green bins.

haven't found any good deals on compostable ones yet personally, so for now I still use this type
    I couldn't care less about what can fit in the green bin. That farce of a program is a waste of taxpayer money. Even on weeks when we eat at home and don't touch the garburator, we dont even fill it 5% full. Could have at least offered the option for a second blue bin or something (speaking of expensive programs we're forced to use). #triggered

Quote Originally Posted by cjblair View Post
    I couldn't care less about what can fit in the green bin. That farce of a program is a waste of taxpayer money. Even on weeks when we eat at home and don't touch the garburator, we dont even fill it 5% full. Could have at least offered the option for a second blue bin or something (speaking of expensive programs we're forced to use). #triggered
    haha fair enough. my usage is also not very much but i'd like to start using it more if i can. At least dog crap would be an easy one, but certainly not going to go out of my way to buy bags at quadruple the price just for the hell of it which is why i'm still using these. if the city really wants people to start using maybe they should subsidize compostable dog shit bags

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Handy for filling with pine cones and crab apples and tree branches a couple times a year.
    ***derail ***
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    2008 Z06

70 acres with a house, 3000sqft shop (heated), and an 8 car detached garage (heated). Been living there for a year but just bought it all. #debt. Already spend 50 hours in the tractor over the winter keeping the driveway clear of snow.
    Last edited by Ekliptix; 06-30-2018 at 02:05 AM.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Fucking gorgeous property man. Very envious.

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

That is stunning, wow!
    Ultracrepidarian

My Ride
    V167

Quote Originally Posted by Ekliptix View Post
    70 acres with a house, 3000sqft shop (heated), and an 8 car detached garage (heated). Been living there for a year but just bought it all. #debt. Already spend 50 hours in the tractor over the winter keeping the driveway clear of snow.
    Attachment 81835
    Well done sir.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Outstanding
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

My Ride
    2008 Z06

Thanks. It's a lot more work then living in Mission with a concierge. But I grew up on an acreage so it's not 100% foreign to me.

Plans: The red barn has a concrete floor, plywood walls and ceiling, and 6x fluorescent light fixtures. I want to cover the walls and ceiling with white corrugated steel panels, and put 50,000 lumens of overhead LED lighting in there. Kijiji has lots of commercial shelving so I can have all the STUFF out of the way and organised. I want it like an operating room in there, even though the barn is the "work place" and the detached garage is the "car storage" place. I want to put up a teepee somewhere with a wood floor, a picnic table, bunk beds, and stove in it for camp outs. I've already chainsawed a 2 km offroad course through the trees for ATV/SidebySide. A single track Mtn bike trail would be awesome, but there's more work to do then time to do it, so that'll be a lot later. Need to decide on a place and design for an outdoor fire pit.

Need to get a clay thrower and a 12 gauge to hone in my clay shooting. Have seen 2 cougars on the driveway already so I'm not comfortable walking through the woods without bear spray or a gun. Neighbours big dog was killed by a grizzly a few years ago.

My Ride
    Ram 1500, '68 Camaro, S14

Thanks. It's a lot more work then living in Mission with a concierge. But I grew up on an acreage so it's not 100% foreign to me.

Plans: The red barn has a concrete floor, plywood walls and ceiling, and 6x fluorescent light fixtures. I want to cover the walls and ceiling with white corrugated steel panels, and put 50,000 lumens of overhead LED lighting in there. Kijiji has lots of commercial shelving so I can have all the STUFF out of the way and organised. I want it like an operating room in there, even though the barn is the "work place" and the detached garage is the "car storage" place. I want to put up a teepee somewhere with a wood floor, a picnic table, bunk beds, and stove in it for camp outs. I've already chainsawed a 2 km offroad course through the trees for ATV/SidebySide. A single track Mtn bike trail would be awesome, but there's more work to do then time to do it, so that'll be a lot later. Need to decide on a place and design for an outdoor fire pit.

Need to get a clay thrower and a 12 gauge to hone in my clay shooting. Have seen 2 cougars on the driveway already so I'm not comfortable walking through the woods without bear spray or a gun. Neighbours big dog was killed by a grizzly a few years ago.

Care to share the General Area of where it is? Looks unreal!

Whats the commute like from that area?? assuming you're still heading downtown?
    I've always wanted to pick up some land around there. Not quite as much as you have, but I'd like a ~10acre plot

My Ride
    2008 Z06

Foothills. 40 min drive if I leave before 6am. So not bad. Slower going home.

Foothills. 40 min drive if I leave before 6am. So not bad. Slower going home.
    Wow, that's much better than I would have assumed to be honest.

Not too far to some great Mtn biking spots too, great purchase.

My Ride
    992 T-hawk Golf R

Beautiful Place!
    I like neat cars.

My Ride
    A bunch of Nissans..duh.

New phones, got myself a black S8 and my wife a purple S9 from Freedom Mobile, hoping to cut home internet, anyone know how slow their data network is after you go over the full speed limit?

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Cut home internet?

I would go through my monthly mobile data limit in a day.

Out of all the places to save money that is not one.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

My Ride
    teslo murdel free

Cut home internet?

I would go through my monthly mobile data limit in a day.

Out of all the places to save money that is not one.
    Yea, why the F would you cut home internet. Cut cable, cut coffee, netflix, amazon prime, eating out whatever. But internet would be the absolute last thing I'd cut

Page 636 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 626 635 636 637 646 ... LastLast