Quantcast
idiots in residential areas - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: idiots in residential areas

My Ride
    00 328ci/04 m3 (frankenstein)

Default idiots in residential areas

Two nights ago i had just come home from the movies with my friends and had just parked the car in the garage. i heard a loud ass sound of some car speeding off in the distance and then realised it was on my street. i walked around the back of my car with the open garage door and stood there seeing if the car was actually coming down my street. My neighbors family friends were just headed out across the street when someone screamed "watch out". all i saw and heard was a black g35 sedan screech and swerve around the kids with the moron behind the wheel wailing on the horn. i just got a glimpse of who it was and knew that it was this cocky fucker and his brother in my neighborhood. (one of the few black g35 sedans here). Nearly smoked the kids. WTF was this idiot thinking cruising down a residential street at like 80km/h? thing is this moron is extremely cocky and has tried to stare me down too while i'm driving thru the playground zone. like wtf i nearly saw someone get killed... when will these idiots learn.
    "Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you... very homosexually."

My Ride

forgot to add this on, but, what's worse is i get bitched out by some half assed moron wanna-be cop or whatever he was(even if he was a cop what an idiot) for the fact that my engine was revving loudly and the assclown assumed i was speeding and guys like this i've seen too many times ripping around like hotshots in fancy cars mommy and daddy bought for them. all i can say is my friends mr tire-iron and mr crowbar will get to have some fun if this fool ever tries anything with me.
    "Excuse me, is your refrigerator running? Because if it is, it probably runs like you... very homosexually."

My Ride
    Shopping, have $15k, PM me

yup, people are fuckin retards, not much we can do about it

Originally posted by OK_Computer
    yup, people are fuckin retards, not much we can do about it
    well i'm sure the good ol car keying helps

My Ride
    GMC : S15 sierra clasic (2.8), Jimmy SLT (4.3)

i had simething like that happen to me, driving along victoria trail, this lady pulls up beside me in this purlple civic, and looks down at her phone. what she didnt notice was the girl at the cross walk going accross the street, untill she was 2 feet way doing 60 klicks, and swerving directly into my lane, and missed me by a couple inches. then, i pass the dumb bitch and see her looking in her rearview mirror shaking her head, like it was the crossing girls fault. which was followed by a pan out to her driverside front window with my finger pointing in her face and me yelling "THAT WAS YOU"... i almost saw some little girl die... EDMONTON DRIVERS SUCK

when cut open, the rambutan unfortunately fails miserably to deviate from its outwardly testicular appearance, revealing an inside that looks for all the world exactly how you'd expect the contents of a scrotum to look.

My Ride

yea morons man, believe it or not i have another encounter that really boiled my blood but i don't wanna start up too many threads in one night lol. maybe a few days from now. haha punks starting crap and i didn't even know the guy at all

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by autospeed
    all i can say is my friends mr tire-iron and mr crowbar will get to have some fun if this fool ever tries anything with me.
    youre no better than the morons youre describing, moron.

My Ride

ok buddy that wasn't exactly too serious, i'm not about to actually redo a guys face and get charged with assault with a deadly weapon and everything else taht goes along with it. it was a joke. and besides after all the bashing another guy got for his wreckless driving on another thread, a little bashing verbally on a forumn lets everyone release their anger, i was doin the same, considering he nearly killed my neighbors kids.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

ok buddy that wasn't exactly too serious, i'm not about to actually redo a guys face and get charged with assault with a deadly weapon and everything else taht goes along with it.
    That's cool. But you also have to realize that since this is the internet, it's kind of tough to say things sarcastically because we can't hear the tone you're saying it with. If you had said that in person, we would be able to tell you're serious. In text, it sounds real.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    a wrx.

ok buddy that wasn't exactly too serious, i'm not about to actually redo a guys face and get charged with assault with a deadly weapon and everything else taht goes along with it. it was a joke. and besides after all the bashing another guy got for his wreckless driving on another thread, a little bashing verbally on a forumn lets everyone release their anger, i was doin the same, considering he nearly killed my neighbors kids.
    oh ok. it seems like on the internet, everyone and their dog keeps a crowbar in their trunk haha

Well people were racing on my street side by side

Hey guys, I just test drove a new G3-......umm nevermind....

*takes it to the track*

My Ride
    lude

just go kick his ass

My Ride
    Nissan 300ZX NA (Z31)

Originally posted by dkny_stylez
    just go kick his ass
    Yeah... cause violence is ALWAYS the answer.. that will definatly solve the problem.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride

yea violence definately isn't the answer. can't always act hot blooded and beat the shit outta the guy, even if you know you can. be the bigger man and let darwinism take its course. this fool will continue to drive like that and it'll take something unfortunate to change his mind. sadly with some of these idiots that's what it takes.

then when he writes off the car i can go buy it and build it up at my shop hahah.

My Ride
    GAR CON!!!!!!!

Yea, well i saw a violent white prelude today..

well it wasnt violent

nor was he driving fast

nor is his car extremly loud

nor was it white... jk

do you live in coral springs? is it some brown kid driving it?
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

lam-boy Guest

those guys live right infront of my house. black g35 sedan (coral springs) but i dont knwo if its them driving in the first post.

if its some brown kid from coral springs, yeah he's pretty cocky. he was in my comp class at sait...
    Originally posted by beyond_ban
    Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

My Ride
    240sx

just pull out in front one day and let him smoke your front end. Get a new car, he loses licsence, and gets in shit from mommy and daddy problem solved

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast