Quantcast
Chalk one up for compustar! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Chalk one up for compustar!

Smile Chalk one up for compustar!

Yesterday I was just about to fall asleep when my compustar paged me. I was sleeping with my window open and I heard footsteps just before I got paged so I knew it wasn't a false alarm. It took me a while to get dressed and find my gat. But next time I'll be ready.

I'm pretty sure it was the same fools that broke into my car two weeks ago. They must have realized how stupid they were not to clean me out last time. I left my rear seats down so that the empty spare tire well is completely visible. It's not hard to see that the stereo is 100% factory so they must have come for the apexi electronics. It's too late for them now though - our new garage is underway and those electronics are coming out because they're useless for my new project.

Thieves.

Lol.. Next time you have to keep your gat under your pillow so you have quick acsess to it.
    Also what did they steal last time?

Oops, there's a thread for last time. I should've just added onto that. I wonder how threads get merged...

i got a bat ready too...no joke it will be used if anyone tries to break into any of our cars.

My Ride
    MDX

Maybe they read the last thread, saying that they missed all of that stuff, and decided to come back for it. Just an idea...

My Ride
    Subaru GR

hahaha...had to get dressed first huh?!? Well that's good that your alarm works....You should invest in a holster for your gat so you can sleep w/ it on.

BTW lemme know when you sell you Apexi RSM, I may be interested....hehehe..
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Originally posted by 1-Bar
    hahaha...had to get dressed first huh?!? Well that's good that your alarm works....You should invest in a holster for your gat so you can sleep w/ it on.

BTW lemme know when you sell you Apexi RSM, I may be interested....hehehe..
    cant just run out there screaming in boxers (or perhaps nekkid.... *shudder*) and runner thatd look funny
    least put on pants or shorts
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Subaru GR

I think you running out in your ginch or nekkid and holding a gat would be a lot scarrier then if your clothed and holding a gat....I mean if you don't bother w/ your clothes you must be pretty serious...lol
    Psalm 144(1): Blessed be the Lord my strength which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight.

Originally posted by 1-Bar
    I think you running out in your ginch or nekkid and holding a gat would be a lot scarrier then if your clothed and holding a gat....I mean if you don't bother w/ your clothes you must be pretty serious...lol
    or want to forcevly have homo erotic fantasies lived out... but yea either way its pretty fawkin scary haha
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

That would be pretty damn scary. I fear being violated by another man more than I fear guns.

Chris, I'll let you know when I pull out the Apexi electronics. You can have dibs on the RSM if you want.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

good to hear its working, but its too bad you aren't keeping the apex i stuff in there, they fit the dash perfectly
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

id run it nekkid or in my ginch, so anyone that wants to touch my brothers car again can deal with me in my underwear or naked and a big ass bat in my hand.

My Ride
    lude

so your proximity actually worked this time?

My Ride
    POS

i thought your car park in garage? they still can approach your car??
    For Rent: 1000 sq apartment located in Downtown. available immediately. Pls PM me for further detail

Pm for detail

My Ride
    T4R & B8.5 S4

Ya i heard it go off to and started going outside but u had shut it off right as i walked out the door so i went back to ged. I can hear that thing real well from my bedroom window.

Me you and dan should just start a block patrol that carries gats and hunts down evil thieves.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Glad to hear it stopped another potential theft!
    One night at 3am mine did that little chime telling me that the 1st impact sensor went off, and I swear thats gotta be one of the worst sounds to hear at 3 in the mornng
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer