Quantcast
Watch out for those heavy deadlifters - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Watch out for those heavy deadlifters

My Ride
    Impreza RS

Talking Watch out for those heavy deadlifters

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hreadid=269350
    I was quite embarassed yesterday as on my 7th rep of my last set of deads, out of nowhere, and quite uncontrollablly, an "egg" - ok for those of you who are slow - i released a torpedo in my shorts (a quite large one at that, which didn't just poke out slowly, but rather BLASTED out like in the Hunt for Red October), and i immediately put down the bar and my friend asked "whats wrong?" and I said "pain in my back didn't feel right", but then when i stood up it fell out onto the ground. at least 4 people saw what happened and there was a giant RRRoar of laughter and "AWWWW DUUDE's" which in turn drew more attention and at least 10 people came running over to see what I did...so quickly before even MORE people got over there, i hijacked a towel from this guy in the middle of doing preacher curls and he was like "heey thats mine" but i just ignored him and went to capture my prize laying on the floor surrounded by at least 15 gawking dudes and even a chick or 2 (there goes that chance-ha). SOO then i hold my cherished treasure in my hands, still numb from embarassment, and rushed into the bathroom all the while watching to see who was following me..thankfully nobody was....so I put him where he belonged, in the toilet, and flushed him away, and then i sat down and finished the job. After that I skipped the rest of my workout...WOULDN'T YOU??....and this morning I called and asked the gym manager about a refund on my remaining months because of "family emergency" that i have to leave town for a while, but he told me there wasnt a thing he could do because of the contract i signed for a year...so now I am stuck going to this GYM which is a rather small one with a small town feel not many members so this is what i have to put up with until Christmas! or loose the rest of my money! bahhhhh
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

HUH?? I'm still a little confused as to what the hell fell out of his shorts? From the link that you posted, he did a #2 while in the middle of his rep?

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

yea. If you've ever deadlifted you definately want to take a crap first.

I've let out a nice FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART when doin both leg press and squats before.

My Ride
    firebird

Thats so funny!
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

OMG. That's hilarious - I wonder if somebody owned his forum account or if he really did get owned. I would just give up the membership and avoid the embarassment of going back.

My Ride
    90 DA9

I hope it didnt stink.....

he's lucky it was solid