Quantcast
UN to Israel... TAKE DOWN THE BARRIER! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: UN to Israel... TAKE DOWN THE BARRIER!

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default UN to Israel... TAKE DOWN THE BARRIER!

Loud and clear, voted 150 to 6!
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3911785.stm

My Ride
    Upass

"The United States remains convinced that the focus must remain on President Bush's vision of two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side," he said.

just as long as Israel is 10x larger in size and military force

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by Nav13
    "The United States remains convinced that the focus must remain on President Bush's vision of two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side," he said.

just as long as Israel is 10x larger in size and military force
    and has a really big wall to protect them

My Ride
    240sx

bahhhhhhhhhhhh the UN is a joke such a useless waste of time and resources. Israel is a lost cause they will always be screwed up right up until god gets sick of it and sinks them all into the ocean.

Fuck taking down the barrier, so what if they do erect it?

My Ride
    Upass

So what if the US decided to take a chunk of Canada, that wouldnt matter either now would it, like fuck did you even think before you posted.

im not gonna argue about whose land it is... but its obvious you are anti zionist. as for the USA taking a chunk of canada? if we sent people every other day with bombs into their cities, id expect them to.
    Last edited by mo_virgin; 07-21-2004 at 08:47 PM.

My Ride
    You Crazy

Originally posted by rogue
    bahhhhhhhhhhhh the UN is a joke such a useless waste of time and resources.
    It has its good points. What is sad, is that the security council (5 of the worlds richest & most developed nations) can effectively make decisions and mandates that population wise affects the other 70% of the world. Yet, when 90% of the worlds wants something done, ONE country on the security council can veto it... sad.

When the UN itself becomes democratic, then it will have a hope of doing some good. Could you imagine how sweet economic sancitons agaisnt the US would be if everyone else obeyed??

Originally posted by mo_virgin
    if we sent people every other day with bombs into their cities, id expect them to.
    just like if they bulldozed our houses over and erected "american settlements" over our land?

suicide bombing is not the plight of the pissed off people. it's the plight of the oppressed, crazy, hopeless people.

both sides have developed such a hatred of each other over the years that's its a lost cause.

My Ride
    91 Civic

oh no, look what the UN said! United Nations = League Of Nations

They want it down, so what are they going to do about it?
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float

but its obvious you are anti zionist. .
    LOL, what rational person WOULD NOT be anti zionist. These people 100% believe that they are "chosen" and superior to all non-jewish persons.
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

My Ride
    335i

Zionests lick balls - I have never had anything against a religious group or a certain people, but I have zero sympathy for Zionism.

The wall is nothing more than one like the Berlin wall, only it segregates a disadvantaged group of people further, and is worse because it is put on the land of the Palestinians.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Ok i hear your points... but you do understand that many palestinians want the complete destrection of the jews... not just the land. Of course it extends much futher than the palestinians... anti semetism is all over the world and on this board.

My Ride
    E90 335i

Ok i hear your points... but you do understand that many palestinians want the complete destrection of the jews... not just the land. Of course it extends much futher than the palestinians... anti semetism is all over the world and on this board.

Can someone explain to me why Jews have been so persecuted? Even before Israel was formed, they have been the target of discrimination for years. Why is it that so many other groups want to see their extermination?
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

My Ride
    2011 Subaru Impreza

I've always wondered why there have been conflict between Israel and Palestine. Someone care to share a brief history?

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by izzoblitzo
    I've always wondered why there have been conflict between Israel and Palestine. Someone care to share a brief history?

The Palestine/Israel beef is due to the formation of Israel in the 40's (or was it 50's)? Either way, Israel was basically "created" and many Palestinians were displaced because of it. Now who's land is it really is the sore spot. The US helped with this creation big time and continues to support ISrael financially and some, therefore the US is often included in the same breathe when destruction of Israel talk starts.

I just want to know why, even before that, for centuries, Jews as a race have been hated on by so many, why??

^^^

The old anti semetism was bred by Christians in the early day after Jesus's death and ressurection. The jews tried to have many christians killed and tortured. That and there was always resentment against Jews for "killing Jesus".

THe New Anti Semetism is pushed and backed by the arab/muslim world... they are pushing for the complete destruction of isreal and its people.

The Jews are God's chosen race! what other ethnicity has ever survived through so many persecutions and wars? What group has ever lost its country for over 2000years only to reclaim it again?

Originally posted by B17a

Can someone explain to me why Jews have been so persecuted? Even before Israel was formed, they have been the target of discrimination for years. Why is it that so many other groups want to see their extermination?
    I think it may have something to do with the fact that in times of peace, many jews have been the "haves" while the non jews around them are the "have nots." And, naturally, people always blame those with more wealth for everything. The whole thing about the jews selling out jesus may have something to do with it too
    Anyway, persecution of jewish people in the past has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Yes, many palestinian people do feel that way, but it is really no surprise considering the situation most are in. Most are uneducated and have been fed one-sided information thier entire lives. Once peace is established (not by walls or armed guard towers) perhaps education and non-biased media can reverse some of the hate.

Where is there anti-semetism on this board?
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by T5_X

I think it may have something to do with the fact that in times of peace, many jews have been the "haves" while the non jews around them are the "have nots." And, naturally, people always blame those with more wealth for everything. The whole thing about the jews selling out jesus may have something to do with it too
    Anyway, persecution of jewish people in the past has nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

Yes, many palestinian people do feel that way, but it is really no surprise considering the situation most are in. Most are uneducated and have been fed one-sided information thier entire lives. Once peace is established (not by walls or armed guard towers) perhaps education and non-biased media can reverse some of the hate.

Where is there anti-semetism on this board?
    Sorry, this is veerying a bit off of Toma's original topic. So basically what I'm hearing is people are a) hanging on to something that may or may not have happened over 2004 years ago (selling out Jesus) and b) because Jews have been better business people and not squandered money, they are vilified. Interesting.

My Ride
    MKV GTI

Wouldn't it be more accurate to compare it to Quebec building a wall around itself to seperate itself from Canada. Rather then the US coming in and walling off part of Canada for themselves?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast