Quantcast
Beware residents of the N.W : Theive/Car Stalkers in Edgemont! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Beware residents of the N.W : Theive/Car Stalkers in Edgemont!

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Default Beware residents of the N.W : Thieves/Car Stalkers in Edgemont!

Hey guys just a heads up. A buddy of mine got his stereo stolen in edgemont this morning between 1am and 2am.. the theives were attempting to steal the car but they were scared off when my buddy came home. One of them was driving a white accord or something, and the other was driving a ~1992 RED eagle Talon with the first licence plate letters of YXF - ??? . Keep an eye out for these bastards, its not the first time they have struck in teh edgemont area. Also be on teh lookout for:

Sony Xplode Deck
    CDX-F5500
    52wx4
    Last edited by Seanith; 07-24-2004 at 08:28 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

oh shiet fucken theives obviously not very smart to drive 2 cars to steal a car ...... whatever stupid theives cant go get a job and find there own money! JACKASS!

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Yeah fucking pricks. Bump for all to see.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”

My Ride
    rubbish

I don't live in that area but will definitley look out for them.....chances of finding another red talon with those same first 3 letters is slim.

My Ride
    987 - G35xS - Skyline - RX350

great.. Its those high school kids who think they're all thuggin it out. that pull this kinda sh$#. Ive had friends cars broken into b4 and lost more than a "sony xplode." i reside in edgemont but no problems with thieves so far..

peops have said this b4.. dont advertise what you have installed. so keep the stickers off the windows.

turn down you system when you're close to home

save yourself from having to deal with a break in.

haha heres a heads up..
    its called a garage

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

SHIT!!! im gonna kick my moms van outta the garage then!!!

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

thanks for the heads up.
    i live close to the area too. I will keep an eye out.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

^^

Theres nothing in ur car to jack Terence lol...

Guess its time for me to park back in the garage and I live in Forest Lawn...
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

shit forest lawn? i wouldn't buy anything newer than an 89 there

good old garages they'll keep ur cars safe but yeah there shouldnt be that many red talons with those first 3 letters hope this guy gets caught

Garages are a bit better but my friend had his garage broken into by a bunch of knobfaces. Lock your trunk, bring in your faceplate, and keep a bat close by is my advice.

My Ride
    Nothing

i say stalk his ass once you find him and pop all his tires and smash his fucking windows. idiots!

My Ride
    Sentra

car theives piss me off. i still havent got mine all fixed from when they busted in and wrecked my shit back in feb trying to steal my car

Originally posted by carguy

turn down you system when you're close to home

[/B]
    Best advice here. Not only will it keep your neighbours happy, it will keep those thieves unaware.

My Ride
    G35x

The RED eagle talon had tinted rear windows and perfomance exhuast. First 3 letters "YXF". There was also a white late model accord (late 80's). Liscense plate "MWC-341".

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by badseed
    The RED eagle talon had tinted rear windows and perfomance exhuast. First 3 letters "YXF". There was also a white late model accord (late 80's). Liscense plate "MWC-341".

I will keep an eye out for said DSM...we have a meet soon...maybe he will show his punk-ass there...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    Kompressor

Since you have their license plate & everything, did you report it to the police?

Originally posted by kiwi
    Since you have their license plate & everything, did you report it to the police?
    Bingo!. Contact the police, chances are they can't do all that much as far as charges go, but my guess would be the car is owned a registered to one of the punks parents, in which case the police might be able to make a phone call just to inform the parents of what their car might be being used for.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Police have been notified. Hopefully something will be done.

My Ride
    G35x

Bringin this back from the dead, keep your eyez peeled.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast