what a moron. wheres his video?
    Introduce your heart to your throat.

What a fucking idiot.

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

some people are just sick

My Ride
    You Crazy

ACtually, I think its cool how quickly the story beaheading was adopted as "fact".

The guy said he did it to show how gullable the media was.

I found it quite interesting. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3545822.stm

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by Toma
    ACtually, I think its cool how quickly the story beaheading was adopted as "fact".

I found it quite interesting. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3545822.stm

I agree, No investigation into the source of the vid, just "BANG!!! HERE'S PROOF! Saturate the public with as much of this as possible!" Now it turns out to be a hoax, and all these people in charge of war propaganda are now all kickin themselves.
    Travel

Moron? Hardly.

He just singlehandedly proved how god damn hungry the American media is for anything that is anti-Arab. The video wasn't "leaked" or anything of the sort. He just simply put it on the web, and it was reported as truth.

Congrats to the guy, and I hope he doesn't get in shit for it.

If I had a dollar for everytime I hear someone say something like...

"Did you know that KFC isnt really chicken?" or "Did you know that a nail will disolve in a can of coke?" I would be a millionaire. Or at least a hundred-aire.

Society today is WAY to quick to accept anything they read as fact and people who actually question things are deemed as "negative". I personally am someone who will challenge EVERYTHING and even people on Beyond think that I am some grumpy old man or something. Which couldnt be further from the truth.

So for those that thought the stunt was sick or in bad taste. Perhaps you should reconsider and realize that it was horrible that so many people believed it to be real.

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by Ben

I agree, No investigation into the source of the vid, just "BANG!!! HERE'S PROOF! Saturate the public with as much of this as possible!" Now it turns out to be a hoax, and all these people in charge of war propaganda are now all kickin themselves.

Originally posted by Super_Geo
    Moron? Hardly.

He just singlehandedly proved how god damn hungry the American media is for anything that is anti-Arab. The video wasn't "leaked" or anything of the sort. He just simply put it on the web, and it was reported as truth.

Congrats to the guy, and I hope he doesn't get in shit for it.

Originally posted by sputnik

If I had a dollar for everytime I hear someone say something like...

"Did you know that KFC isnt really chicken?" or "Did you know that a nail will disolve in a can of coke?" I would be a millionaire. Or at least a hundred-aire.

Society today is WAY to quick to accept anything they read as fact and people who actually question things are deemed as "negative". I personally am someone who will challenge EVERYTHING and even people on Beyond think that I am some grumpy old man or something. Which couldnt be further from the truth.

So for those that thought the stunt was sick or in bad taste. Perhaps you should reconsider and realize that it was horrible that so many people believed it to be real.

I think this is the first time we have all agreed that this isn't such a bad thing.

For someone to be able to replicate an execution on a home computer, send it out to media outlets around the world, and have it gain international attention and acceptance by our gullible North American public is pretty astonishing. It only makes you wonder what we have been fed by various governments throughout the world...
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

i wouldn't be suprised if the guy gets hired as the head marketer for a multi zillion dollar company, not just anybody could make the whole world believe soemthing that isn't true

My Ride
    240sx

ok there was a hoax but dont forget the real beheading vids out there. Only a sick loser that needs attention would do something like this but the ones who really do it in iraq are the sickest evil individuals i can ever think of. Anyone who starts hating arabs for this is just as idiotic it isnt a racial thing these are individuals not a race doing this they did the same things in europe and asia in the past (not saying it is ok just saying dont be racist about it hate the uneducated individuals that perform there gruesome tasks.)

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

wow i cant believe it actually worked.
    if i had seen it on the news i probably would have believed it too.

My Ride
    91 Civic

interesting....
    Originally posted by Ridelikeme

preludes are definately not slow.. they are the corvettes of the honda 4cylinder world..they float