Travel

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

omfg still reading but funny!

My Ride
    04 Skyline 350GT TT

i am calling right now

544 wrhp 555 ft/lbs torque @ 15psi

Thats funny but retarded... its like revenge of the nerds. If you can't stand stand up to a guy in real life... i think its dishonorable to hide behind a computer screen to email your revenge.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by mo_virgin
    Thats funny but retarded... its like revenge of the nerds. If you can't stand stand up to a guy in real life... i think its dishonorable to hide behind a computer screen to email your revenge.

Meh, the loser and his loser family jacked his parking spot and then he acted like a total jock about it...thats just as dishonorable...I dont care how I win as long as I win, and I'll do whatever it takes. one has to know when it's a battle one will lose, so why fight a guaranteed loss, I dont know about you, but If I know I'm gonna get my ass kicked for sure, I'm not gonna bother going through the pain unneccessarily. Instead, fight in a way you'll know you win instead. "Winning's Winning."

Work smart, not hard.
    Travel

There's dishonorable and then there's stupid. Trying to fight a behemoth selling martial arts equipment would not be high on my list of priorities at 155lbs and no real MA training.. It's about brains not braun....

Thats awesome, chalk one up for the little guy.

Just need to tell the JoHo's about him

Originally posted by Ben

Instead, fight in a way you'll know you win instead. "Winning's Winning."

Work smart, not hard.

Might as well fight him in ways that he can't defend himself or even retaliate.

Originally posted by Ben

Meh, the loser and his loser family jacked his parking spot and then he acted like a total jock about it...thats just as dishonorable...
    Yes... buddy was clearly a jackass and acting retarded. So what though... let it slide if you can't fight it straight up, why make it into such a big deal. Just cause he was a "dishonorable" fuck doesn't mean you gotta drop all your own honor.

Originally posted by Ben
    I dont care how I win as long as I win, and I'll do whatever it takes.
    Originally posted by Ben
    Winning's Winning
    Too bad you think like that... i guess our societies are really all about winning and revenge at all cost, it doesn't matter how many people you gotta step on. If you think this is about "winning" or revenge you've totally missed the point. What about the guy's "loser family"? who knows how they came out of this? i guess it doesn't matter cause they're losers and you're a winner.

What about the guy's "loser family"? who knows how they came out of this? i guess it doesn't matter cause they're losers and you're a winner.
    Yeah that IS all that matters. If you are going to be a total shit face to someone WHILE your family is with you, prepare to deal with the consequences. Dumbasses surround themselves with dumbasses, so by association, the whole family is a bunch of dumbasses.

And BTW, yes, Ben is a winner

My Ride
    2002 Toyota Corolla

this calls for a......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    GAR CON!!!!!!!

AHAHA... thats pure gold.

Great ideas for the future.

My Ride
    a wrx.

wow. that dac guy and everyone posting is just too caught up in watching someone being tormented that they dont even realize that mr. sooper probably has no idea that hes being spammed for cutting someone off in a parking lot. its not like hes gonna go to bed thinking "wow, i better not mess with nerds ever again. i better not cut ppl off in parking lots or else theyre gonna fax me a taped up roll of black construction paper." all he did was back down from a fight then suckerpunch the other guy as he was walking away.

imo this dac guy is an idiot. how insecure do u have to be to get your "revenge" on someone who took your parking spot? why did he have to act like a bigshot until the other guy shut him down? he could have talked to the mr. sooper in a more civil manner to begin with, or better yet, he should learn to drive better.

i know that if i were in a crammed parking lot, i wouldnt give up a free stall for some fool thats "creeping towards the space" as he puts it.

My Ride
    2000 prelude

Yes... buddy was clearly a jackass and acting retarded. So what though... let it slide if you can't fight it straight up, why make it into such a big deal. Just cause he was a "dishonorable" fuck doesn't mean you gotta drop all your own honor.
    I totally agree with you. Too bad everyone now a days have to try to retaliate against everything. In the end this Big Dac is just lowering himself to the same thing he was complaining about.
    00redLUDE

My Ride
    Corolla

hahahahah Sweet!!!!!!

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by 00redLUDE

I totally agree with you. Too bad everyone now a days have to try to retaliate against everything. In the end this Big Dac is just lowering himself to the same thing he was complaining about.
    or he could just completely let that ass get away with it and the guy would continue going around bulling the shit out of everyone and it wouldn't help any either, atleats this way get gets a little satasfaction out of it, even if the bully dones't change his ways.

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by Gonthro

or he could just completely let that ass get away with it and the guy would continue going around bulling the shit out of everyone and it wouldn't help any either, atleats this way get gets a little satasfaction out of it, even if the bully dones't change his ways.
    what satisfaction is there when the guy doesnt change his ways? dac is just gleaning satisfaction from watching someone suffer meaninglessly, which is just sick and twisted.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Yeah that IS all that matters. If you are going to be a total shit face to someone WHILE your family is with you, prepare to deal with the consequences. Dumbasses surround themselves with dumbasses, so by association, the whole family is a bunch of dumbasses.

And BTW, yes, Ben is a winner
    That is the stupidest shit i've ever heard. Consequences? why do you think somebody else should suffer because of their dad/husband/son? Just cause youre a fag doesn't make everyone around you a fag "by association" or maybe it does... because fags surround themselves with other fags.

My Ride
    pedals

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    wow. that dac guy and everyone posting is just too caught up in watching someone being tormented that they dont even realize that mr. sooper probably has no idea that hes being spammed for cutting someone off in a parking lot. its not like hes gonna go to bed thinking "wow, i better not mess with nerds ever again. i better not cut ppl off in parking lots or else theyre gonna fax me a taped up roll of black construction paper." all he did was back down from a fight then suckerpunch the other guy as he was walking away.

imo this dac guy is an idiot. how insecure do u have to be to get your "revenge" on someone who took your parking spot? why did he have to act like a bigshot until the other guy shut him down? he could have talked to the mr. sooper in a more civil manner to begin with, or better yet, he should learn to drive better.

i know that if i were in a crammed parking lot, i wouldnt give up a free stall for some fool thats "creeping towards the space" as he puts it.
    says the guy with the most anger i have ever been in a car with! Says the guy who goes far out of his way to "own" someone who has pissed him off. Says the guy who i feel would do the very same thing.

shit, its not about being insecure, its about a guy threatening you, you knowing he would kill you, then you getting him back. granted he should inform him of why all this is happening, but whateva. I think its hilarious. If i lived in ontario, i would be all up in this hilarity.

My Ride
    03 Mustang

Some people just don't have the nerve...I mean fuck its a parking stall.
    It reminds me of a story about this guy at Outlaws, who shanked a waitress because she spilt a drink on him as she passed by. She said sorry, but he just got up and shanked her, why?...he could have just left and had it drycleaned.

This guy could have just moved on aswell

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast