Quantcast
Buyer/Seller Feedback Rating - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buyer/Seller Feedback Rating

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

Default Buyer/Seller Feedback Rating

i think its sorta stupid how ppl can give you negativ feedback at their own descretion wit no review, cuz ive been dinged twice by it, first time got a negative cuz the guy sold me something other than wut he put on beyond, it was a CPU and motherboard combo, was supposed to b an AMD XP 1800+ wit a mobo that had agp 8x...ended up being a 1.1 ghz thunderbird or smthn on a mobo that was way shittier and dind't have onboard vid or an 8x agp slot...i tried to get the guy to giv my money back, and then he turned into an asshole n started sayin i was pushin him around n threatening him...then he gave me negative feedback...i feel like the one who was fukked over thru that...and he had no right 2 giv me negative feedback for wut he did wrong...

nxt time smthn thappened, i had swapped the mobo + cpu for cash and another mobo....and then i saw an amd xp 1700+ for sale....of course i bargained with the guy, he wudn't go down to my price at first, so i left him wit the price i wud pay... after i think about a week, he agreed to it, he came, dropped it off, then i came home, tested it, everything was ok, and i gave him positive feedback, nxt day i come on beyond i have a neutral feedback rating... so i pm him the nxt day asking why, and he says that he didn't like my way of bargaining...well EXCUSE me, atleast i didn't lowball him right off the bat like half the ppl on this site do, i think the feedback feature on this site needs to go away after a certain amount of time, or have a feature where u can get an moderater to review the feedback made to a member...because having negative feedback screws honest sellers/buyers like me...i don't like having to see that and explain it to other ppl whenever smthn like that happens.

i asked ben to review the first prob i had wit the negative feedback and he never replied...so no help there...

then weapon R in the thread said its "buy beware", basically saying that i shouldve known wut i was buying b4 i handed over the cash...thing is its sorta tough to kno wut speed a processor is, and wut a motherboard has b4 plugging it in....i explained it in the thread to no resolve...so this sucks...theres gotta b a way to fix up bad feedback, cuz my positive feedback outwieghs my negative, even if i cud trade off two positives to get rid of the neutral and hte negative, i'd do it, jus to get the negative off my name...

Im just wondering what other beyonders think of the whole feedback feature?

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

FYI an amd 1800+ pricessors running speed is 1150 mhz, so you got what you paid for.

It think it serves a purpose. If you can check out a person past deals and who they have dealt with it gives abetter idea of what to expect.

People can always BS a trader rating but try to find a system that does not have to be enforced too much by a team of volunteers.

Trader rating gives you piece of mind IMO.

My Ride
    Dakota

I am going to give you negative feedback just for posting this thread.

JK.

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

Originally posted by Gonthro
    FYI an amd 1800+ pricessors running speed is 1150 mhz, so you got what you paid for.
    its supposed to b an amd xp 1800+

it came up as smthn else, i can't remmber, but i have an amd xp 1700+ and it runs at 1.43ghz.

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

and im not trying to say that trader rating is absolutely useless, im saying that the negative feedback taht ppl get is annoying, especially when i dun feel that i was the one at fault...

Originally posted by soupey
    and im not trying to say that trader rating is absolutely useless, im saying that the negative feedback taht ppl get is annoying, especially when i dun feel that i was the one at fault...

It's allright to be pissed. But judging from your current trader rating you have nothing to worry about!

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

thread i got negative rating for:
    http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...threadid=48587

thread i got neutral rating for:
    http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&postid=680973

for those of u checkn this out, the first one is the one that i was most annoyed wit

check the last bit of it, the last thing i wrote was everything that he had writtn incorrectly on the thread to wut he sold...check it out, then tell me wut u think.

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

and FYI...athlon xp 2500+ runs at 1.8ghz...athlon xp 1800+ runs at 1.53ghz...the cpu he sold me was running at 1.4ghz...and was not of the amd xp line...it was a thunderbird.

My Ride
    That Blue Car

well he never once said that it was an XP chip... he may have been confused on the speed of it, but he did say amd1800+ several times.

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

well he never once said that it was an XP chip... he may have been confused on the speed of it, but he did say amd1800+ several times.
    point being...it wasn't an amd1800+

My Ride
    That Blue Car

no, point beign it WAS an amd 1800+

it wasn't an amd xp 1800+ as you assumed it was, he never once said it was.

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

well even it it was
    1800+ runs at 1.53 does it not?

that and the mobo was totally dif...

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

and on that site, he wrote 1800mhz, not 1800+.

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

Originally posted by Forcefed
    Selling a AMD 1.8 Processor with a ECs Mother board. Selling because I upgraded to a AMD 3.6. Heres info on mother baord and Processor:

ECS K7S7AG w/ Xabre 200 64MB, Audio, Lan Product Information(89.99 New)

CPU Support:
    - AMD® Athlon XP / Athlon / Duron CPU
    - Socket A
    - 333 / 266 / 200MHz FSB

Chipset:
    SiS® 746 North Bridge
    SiS® 963 South Bridge

Memory:
    - 2 DDR DIMMs
    - Supports DDR400 / DDR333 / DDR266 / DDR200
    - Max. 2GB

Onboard IDE:
    2 UltraDMA 133 / 100 / 66 / 33

Onboard Video:
    - Xabre® 200 AGP 8X 256 bit GPU clock runs from 200MHz
    - Built-in 64MB DDR on board runs from 400MHz
    - AGP 8x solution supports 2.1GB/s data rate and runs at 533MHz; doubling the speed of the previous 266MHz AGP 4X architecture

Onboard Audio:
    - AC'97 Audio CODEC
    - 6 Channel

Lan:
    - Onboard 10/100Mbps Ethernet Controller
    - 1 x RJ45 Port

Onboard Peripherals:
    1 x PS/2 Mouse
    1 x PS/2 Keyboard
    1 x Parallel
    2 x Serial
    1 x LAN
    6 x USB 2.0 (4 rear)
    1 x Line-in
    1 x Line-out
    1 x Microphone

Expansion Slots:
    3 x PCI
    1 x CNR

Form Factor: ATX
    Board Size: 305 mm x 244 mm
    (sold)

Processor: AMD 1.8(129.99 New)

Processor Core Speed:
    -1800 MHz

System Bus Speed:
    -266 MHz

Cache:
    -L1 128KB
    -L2 256KB

Package:
    -Socket A

Anyways for the 2 new is just over 200, im looking for 130Obo
    read the bolded parts...they were all wrong...

My Ride
    That Blue Car

amd 1800+ runs at 1150 mhz the amd xp 1800+ runs at 1.53... i think you just need to do some research before you buy crap, and if the seller cant answer yourquestions, shop elsewhere.

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

with me, they dont give me a feedback rating.
    i have done 5 buy/sells on beyond all of which i felt went down smoothly, and a whole one person actually took the 30 seconds to give me a feedback rating. on all 5 i gave them positive ratings. whats up with that?

My Ride
    Dakota

Same with be I've sold 2 cars & a bunch of parts

Still no rating

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

well for hte most part ppl have been nice and givin me feedback right after teh sale...jus the last 2 i guess...

My Ride
    2011 Audi TTs

amd 1800+ runs at 1150 mhz the amd xp 1800+ runs at 1.53... i think you just need to do some research before you buy crap, and if the seller cant answer yourquestions, shop elsewhere.
    on the thing he wrote specifically 1800mhz...ur saying either 1.15ghz or 1.53...which isn't either of wut he had posted, either way. he was wrong, and if u really think your right about hte cpu being correct, the motherboard was still different from wut he had posted. the motherboard he sold me after taking a closer look was an ecs k7s5a...

asides from what actually happened, i gave him about a month to make up the difference by gettn me a video card, which he had agreed to getting, but he kept on stallin n ignoring me...and by the middle of hte 3rd week later i jus gave up n figured he wasn't gona do anything, then i gave him negative feedback...after that he got pissed at me, got one of his friends to pm me on beyond n tell me to stop acting hard...then i have a negative feedback thing on my profile the nxt day...i guess it doesn't relli ruin me, the other 14 or so show that im not a bad seller or buyer...i guess it was jus my luck...but this forum is meant to give suggestions, and my suggestion was to have some sort of review system if someone thinks they haven't been givin a fair feedback they can get a mod to look over what happened...rather than let anyone giv feedback any way they want...cuz he got the better end of the bargain, i don't believe that he should also be able to leave me with bad feedback cuz he got away wit it...

but yea in the end i doubt anything will happen to my trader rating, and i suppose it doesn't matter much overall, its jus something im suggesting...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast