Hey there.

I work at a carwash, and the other day a guy came into the carwash in a nifty little motor.

Anyway, as i came to the window i noticed he had a remote control in his hand. It was at night so i could see all the lights inside (as in, the ones that come on when your doors are left open). Anyway, as he turned down his music (using the remote) this dimmed all the lights in the car. Looked very nice

I commented on it and we were talking for a while. Then he said "check this". So he flicked the switch on his car, and all the lights (dash lights) any light inside (apart from his CD Player lights) and the external lights dimmed..

I have no idea how all this happened , you guys will probably find it pretty simple, but just out of curiosity how did he do this? Because, if he was on the motorway, late at night, with the music loud, his lights would be beaming away in your face, so the must be a way to control both seperately..... otherwise it sucks!

Anyway, if you don't wanna waste your time answering this post (because its not reallyt benefiting anyone.. unless they come to do it) lol, thats fine

Thanks