Quantcast
CustomAuto Contest: Comments Thread *See Entry Thread For Winner Announcement* - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: CustomAuto Contest: Comments Thread *See Entry Thread For Winner Announcement*

My Ride
    Eclipse

EG Civiv you only have 16 posts, is there still a min on 30 on this contest? LOL Hopefully not :P

Total Posts: 16 (0.04 posts per day)
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    V167

Originally posted by Kobe
    EG Civiv you only have 16 posts, is there still a min on 30 on this contest? LOL Hopefully not :P

Total Posts: 16 (0.04 posts per day)
    the 30 post rule is put in place to combat against n00bs creating multiple accounts and submitting multiple entries and shit like that. Eg Civic is not a n00b so there is nothin to worry about even though he doesn't have 16 posts (call him an extreme lurker I guess...)

My Ride
    2001 Honda Prelude SE

Nismo, you're entry looks sharp... I like the layout

EG Civic, you've got a nice looking one as well...

Lots of entries... that's always good

My Ride
    V167

a decision is being made, custom auto staff have to take some time and look over all the entries submitted during this contest.

keep an eye on the contest entry thread during the next couple days to find out who takes first prize!

best of luck to all

My Ride
    92 civic hatch

Hey guys thanks, ya i guess u could call me an extreme lurker i just havent been on beyond and post as much as i should, i guess i shoudl get back into it, it was really fun i just had alot of time on my hands this week because i just got outta the hospital so i thought i would do this rather than watch tv all day. Thanks guys and good luck. Oh i guess i better start chattin in up more so i can start entering the PS contests again but now that nismo is back i dunno....

My Ride
    V167

I'm not back...this is the last contest (i know I said that before a couple months ago..) but now the HW is piling up...its over after thsi one is done

Originally posted by HighVelocity
    Nismo, you're entry looks sharp... I like the layout

EG Civic, you've got a nice looking one as well...

Lots of entries... that's always good
    WHAT NO COMMENT ON MINE? oh well that most likely the best thing...

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by Resnostyle

WHAT NO COMMENT ON MINE? oh well that most likely the best thing...
    Yours should be deleted man. A five year old kid can probably do a better job....... I don't even know why you entered the contest and why nismodrifter even submitted it for consideration.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Originally posted by max_boost
    Yours should be deleted man. A five year old kid can probably do a better job....... I don't even know why you entered the contest and why nismodrifter even submitted it for consideration.
    thats funny i didnt see ne thing from you... and where did u come from.. ive never seen ur sn before...

My Ride
    V167

not sure if anyone cares but here is what my finished piece of work looks like....added all the logos and shit to it
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

thats funny i didnt see ne thing from you... and where did u come from.. ive never seen ur sn before...
    Not trying to be a rude ass or anything, but to be honest with you Resno, I have seen much better work from you, there really isn't much to your entry at all. And even though MAXBOOST said it all openly, he doesn't have a nickname "beyond bully" for nothing. He puts his time and effort into Beyond.ca more than you would think. NOt to Mention his restaraunt produces some MAD chinese food!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!

By putting our artwork up in a "public" forum, we are entering ourselves into the world of criticism and scrutiny. Its something we all have to deal with.
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    NC1

I never post in this section. I didn't submit anything because I'm not good with photoshop but even had I attempted, it would probably look much more decent than yours. Perhaps you are trying to convey some sort of message, 'Hey guys, look at my piece of shit entry! hahaha LOL"

If your submission is reflective of how you are in life, whether it is school or work, teachers would only be talking about how stupid you are and your boss would have Donald Trump words for you, "YOU'RE FIRED".

Custom Auto offered their sponsorship in this contest as a means to provide our members an opportunity to flex their photoshop skills while benefiting their company with a new design for their advertisement in Performance Auto & Sound. Your entry was not only horrible in design and content, you show absolutely no interest and I find that disrespectful. So it is only appropriate that your entry has been removed and I'm here to rant on you.

Originally posted by Kona9

Not trying to be a rude ass or anything, but to be honest with you Resno, I have seen much better work from you, there really isn't much to your entry at all. And even though MAXBOOST said it all openly, he doesn't have a nickname "beyond bully" for nothing. He puts his time and effort into Beyond.ca more than you would think. NOt to Mention his restaraunt produces some MAD chinese food!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!

By putting our artwork up in a "public" forum, we are entering ourselves into the world of criticism and scrutiny. Its something we all have to deal with.
    Thanks for the restaurant plug Feel free to come by anytime and I'll give you a smoking deal. Must remind me of who you are since I forgot what you look like.
    It's easy being a Bully on a forum where you have moderating powers.:tongue:

It's the equivalent of entering your car into a show, don't you think the rust bucket Honda with a hanging exhaust and steelies won't be subjected to constructive criticism if you are vying for the 'Best of Show' award?
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by max_boost

It's the equivalent of entering your car into a show, don't you think the rust bucket Honda with a hanging exhaust and steelies won't be subjected to constructive criticism if you are vying for the 'Best of Show' award?
    HEY Leave my car out of this!!! My honda is the hottest lowered honda with a roof rack anyone has EVER seen. YA HEAR ME!!

I might be by for some more food soon!! Maybe even tonight!!
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

just outa curiousity.... arnt therer copy right laws on alot of the images used in teh entries? can pasmag actaully print the add and not get in trouble?
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

My Ride
    92 civic hatch

Hey cycosis you have a point there i never really thought about that, cause my one pic is just taken off the net hmm.... i guess i should go back to the site and ask if its possible to use their pic in an ad if they choose mine because they wouldnt want to print something and then get in shit for it right. Or just change the image to another car...

Originally posted by Kona9

i know that but i felt like this guy out of no were was tryin to bring me down... as far as chops go i havent done ne thing real in a while.. all i do now it critisize and ive been lookin for a good pic to chop... i love choppin... just been alittle busy...

My Ride
    06 Subaru Legacy GT

well that's unfortunate...wish I woulda checked back here sooner and entered...oh well, next time!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    V167

Yet another contest comes to an end! Nice work by all who entered this month (yes...even you resnostyle )

Not sure exactly about what is going to happen with the future of the pshop contests.....we'll see how things go and I'll keep you guys updated as to what is going on/who is going to take over etc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4