Quantcast
Rotator cuff injury - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Rotator cuff injury

My Ride
    2001 Dodge Dakota Sport

Default Rotator cuff injury

Don't know how I got it. I just woke up with pain (obviously slept on it wrong, my shoulder that is).
    Had some active release done on it and it helped a bit but the doc says time will heal it. Anyone else have this problem? How long did it take you to recover?

Thanks.
    What we do in life...echos in eternity

i messed up my shoulder doin incline bench with free weights.. the only thing to do is give it time to recover.. took about 3-4 months.. before it felt better, but it always feels different after the injury..

take some glucosamine and stuff... it helped me a bit.. and after the healin process start doin rotator cuff excercises...
    Curse you imageshack..

My Ride
    Highlander

There are a few excersizes you can do with 2 and 3 pound weights to strengthen your rotator cuff to avoid an injury in the future. Once it heals you should look into doing that...good luck with it!

Curse you imageshack..

My Ride
    90 DA9

ive torn my rotators cuff a few times, itll never be the same, youll always be hindered in some way, maybe not if you take care of it, but Im dumb with my injuries, I dont realize that Im hurt until its really bad, just like my hammy.

My Ride
    Feet so far

I did something to mine, pretty good too, was swimming and the damn thing just cracked. Not the best idea but if you keep working out it tends to just, wear off.