Quantcast
Iraq is Gonna get thier ASS KICKED - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Iraq is Gonna get thier ASS KICKED

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Default Iraq is Gonna get thier ASS KICKED

Well, after 11 years of holding sadamms Hand, it finally looks like the Americans have had it...

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/....un/index.html
    Travel

My Ride
    08 BMW 328i, 03 Turbo SVT Focus

Good 'ol Dubya...

I wonder who's going to have the balls to use unconventional weapons? The US? I think not.

My Ride
    Skateboard

Gas masks at the Spy Shop going for $79.95

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Bought one with five replacable canisters at Crown Surplus for 50 bucks
    Travel

KAAAAAAAAAABBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    I got my gas mask too!

WTF? you guys are freaking me out!
    Originally posted by ashee
    What's 30 grand when you're buying a BMW, M6 please.

Originally posted by t-im

You sound like the type of guy who would buy a C-Class just so you could tell people you have a Benz.
    Oooh the irony.

Default Re: Iraq is Gonna get thier ASS KICKED

"Iraq is gonna get their ass kicked"

no no i think you got this wrong, the INNOCENT civilians of Iraq are going to become victems of America's quest for oil. Just watch how many are innocently killed on the streets of Baghdad. On top of that, the US claims they want to improve relations with Arab nations -- haha, they have no clue what the effect of attacking Iraq wil really be. The US can do all it wants for "homeland security" but what they dont realize is that they are trying to cure the result not the cause, terrorist attacts are the RESULT of American foreign policy. By attacking Iraq they are only "soaking" their foreign policy in more blood, and are only going to further anger moderate Arabs -- leading to many more terrorist plots to attack. No one in this world doubts Saddam Husseins evil intentions, and just because Bush's daddy couldnt finish the job 10 years ago, the US is going to fuck up big time by going back in. Sure they will get Saddam and the oil they're after, but they have no clue what attacking Iraq will really entail.. I havent even started to say what I really feel just raw emotion, I have so many more important facts and arguments against attacking Iraq. Ask yourself this: How do we even know that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? Becuase big ol' Bush tells us? okay.. thanks

My Ride
    NC1

Interesting......
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    NC1

What would it be like if the middle east had no oil?
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

The US is going to experience another "9/11" and once again the ignorant americans are going to ask why???..fucking idiots
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride

Default Re: Re: Iraq is Gonna get thier ASS KICKED

Originally posted by driven
    "Iraq is gonna get their ass kicked"

no no i think you got this wrong, the INNOCENT civilians of Iraq are going to become victems of America's quest for oil. Just watch how many are innocently killed on the streets of Baghdad. On top of that, the US claims they want to improve relations with Arab nations -- haha, they have no clue what the effect of attacking Iraq wil really be. The US can do all it wants for "homeland security" but what they dont realize is that they are trying to cure the result not the cause, terrorist attacts are the RESULT of American foreign policy. By attacking Iraq they are only "soaking" their foreign policy in more blood, and are only going to further anger moderate Arabs -- leading to many more terrorist plots to attack. No one in this world doubts Saddam Husseins evil intentions, and just because Bush's daddy couldnt finish the job 10 years ago, the US is going to fuck up big time by going back in. Sure they will get Saddam and the oil they're after, but they have no clue what attacking Iraq will really entail.. I havent even started to say what I really feel just raw emotion, I have so many more important facts and arguments against attacking Iraq. Ask yourself this: How do we even know that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? Becuase big ol' Bush tells us? okay.. thanks
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles

Red Deer, AB

Originally posted by max_boost
    What would it be like if the middle east had no oil?

Alberta would be hella thriving...or we would have to use another form of energy???

haha...i never listened in social studies.
    Originally posted by ashee
    What's 30 grand when you're buying a BMW, M6 please.

Originally posted by t-im

You sound like the type of guy who would buy a C-Class just so you could tell people you have a Benz.
    Oooh the irony.

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

I got my gas mask. its all good.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride

Originally posted by finboy
    I got my gas mask. its all good.
    until they use biological weapons and/or bombs

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

Damn it!
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    You Crazy

PLEASE READ.....

I have followed the US's exploits for years, and am a strong critic of US foreign policy.

The US has killed OVER 1 MILLION iraqi children since the gulf war. The bombs they drop on Iraq almost DAILY is no longer reported or news worthy. We occasionally see a headline here or there "Iraqi anit-missile site bombed after US plane were targeted". Note, hardly ever is a shot fired by the Iraqis.

The US put Hussein in power.

Prior to the US attack, Iraqis were MORE EDUCATED then Americans, had higher literacy rates, and had infant mortality equal to most of the western world. Now the kids are dying directly due to US sanctions at a rate of 5,000 per month. This is the reason that 2 years ago, many countried disobeyed sanctions and sent valuable medical aid (France, Italy, Russia, Belgium), alonf with organizations such as Doctor Without Borders, Red Cross etc.

The US has destroyed essential Iraqi infrastructure, water treatment plants, medical facilities etc. On the sanctions list the US rammed through with their political and econmic influnece are items suchs as:
    1) Pencils (presumably, they don't want the Iraqis learning how to read and write)
    2) School books (see above)
    3) Morphine (Iraqi civilians are not human and do not require pain killer for surgery)
    4) Anti-biotics (Again, Iraqis are super human and are immune to germs)
    5) Chlorine (for water treatment - Iraqis do not require clean water - hence why the US bombed water treatment plants and pipelines)

And about a thousand other things that are on the list to purposely MAKE THE PEOPLE SUFFER, including medical equipment.

The oil for food program was always delayed by beurocrats in New York.

The US's barbaric policy has been to get rid of Saddam by making civilians suffer. That did not work, so now they want to bomb again. An act of war, illegal under ANY International law.

The US Govt is the biggest terrorist and murderer on the planet.

Ask my family in Yugoslavia, who spent 16 hours per day in bomb shelters, without water, heat or electricity because they lived right smack in the middle of what the US called a legit miltary target (across the street from a park, in the middle of a downtown residential apartment complex).

This is the tip of the ice berg.

You should check out info on Chile (most of south Amercia for that matter)..... Banana republic ring a bell?

If you do not know a lot of the background personally, please do some research, read articles by Naom Chomsky (MIT prof in the US), etc. LOOK INTO it, and don't let the media brainwash you into thinking slaughtering civliains by the tens of thousands is ever acceptable.

Toma

Default Re: Re: Iraq is Gonna get thier ASS KICKED

Well, we checked the receipt, duh.

The true answer is that the United States, Russia and other nations supplied Iraq wiht the weapons that it has, as well as the technological sophistication to continue to develop arms.

Trade among Iraq and other nations such as Syria, Iran, etc. has also resulted in a lot of weapons being brought in.

It has been shown many times by U.N. inspection teams that Iraq has vast stores of unconventional (and conventional) arms, and that is the issue. It isn't mearly the U.S. saying 'trust us, they have lots of shit'.

[i] Ask yourself this: How do we even know that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction? Becuase big ol' Bush tells us? okay.. thanks [/B]

My Ride
    You Crazy

PS, Iraq is zero threat to the US.

They may or not have a nuclear weapon, but they CANNOT DELIVER it to Isreal, let alone to the US.

The US makes much bigger accusation, but never presents any real proof.

Toma

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Either which way, the title of this thread still stands, and note I made no comment of the consequenses...Bush will do his thing, wreck this and destroy that, but there will be alot of people against it, for it, and retaliations likewise.
    Travel

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast