Quantcast
Cash Refund at Tunerworks? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cash Refund at Tunerworks?

My Ride
    F430

Arrow Cash Refund at Tunerworks?

I ordered something from Tunerworks that has taken too long to come in, and now I no longer need it. I am wondering if anyone know's if they give cash refunds.

It is Sunday, and they are closed, so I'm just hoping someone here will know.

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Probably not, thats why most places ask for deposit when ordering stuff for u in case u ditch out, they have some money to help pay for ur stuff since they now have a unwanted product that they paid for...
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

probably not , i ordered a body kit from tunerworks 3 months ago and gave them $100 for it , i still havnt got the kit..
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    RX300

hmmm that really makes consumers question their reliability
    trying is the first step towards failure

My Ride
    protege es

Originally posted by saiyajin
    hmmm that really makes consumers question their reliability
    I am sure that its not Tunerworks that is being unreliable, likely a shipping problem. Trust me this shit happens all the time with loomis, puralator, ups, etc. Call tunerworks and ask them to call in the tracking number. At least then you will have an eta.
    I'll Ravine you, you little bastards.

My Ride
    firebird

I ordered my wheels in May and they came in August. Very typical when ordering from overseas. Also very typical when dealing with large items like body kits as they dont send them until they have a full truck of something or a truck going near the delivery area. It sucks though for people waiting on items. It will come....they are not trying to rip you off or anything. I've had good experiences with them so far.
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
    -Thomas Jefferson 1802

My Ride
    a wrx.

u guys just have to learn to deal with it. if ure into cars u should know that waiting for parts is the norm, especially with forums like this where there are always threads with ppl bitching about how long their parts are taking.

if u dont like the wait, either dont get the stuff at all, or order direct from the manufacturer, which will cost way more.

My Ride
    2000 prelude

Sucks to hear. Your probably SOL, I feel for you. Hope they didn't give you a line like "it should only take a few weeks to come in...." However, you could always go see them and ask. Good luck.
    00redLUDE

My Ride
    NC1

Drive a Z4? Ordered ACS stuff? I'm still waiting for my ACS parts and it's been 6 weeks I think. I know they were on back order and that usually means, have fun waiting! LOL

If the parts haven't been shipped, you can at the very least get a credit, not sure about the full refund though.

Just call the guys up.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Hey, didn't spilner get shit overnighted from Japan easily?

Yeah the guys at Tunerworks are reasonable, if they haven't paid for the stuff yet, they'd most likely be able to help you out, one way or another...

My Ride
    GT TDi

thats they will wait until they get orders for other items, and ship everything at once, more money for them that way, and they dont care for making you wait...
    2002 VW Golf GT TDI
    2016 VW Passat BiTDI

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

if you want a refund, expect to forfeit your deposit.. thats what i did one time, and i ended up making a purchase a month or 2 later and lost like $50
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

Tuner1 is offline Tunerworks Guru (E36S50B32)
    My Ride
    ///MPower, 4x4, Bianchi & Trek

Default Re: Cash Refund at Tunerworks?

Originally posted by Johnny C
    It is Sunday, and they are closed, so I'm just hoping someone here will know.
    Nobody here will know, you need to contact US on Tuesday when we re-open

Thanks
    Rob

tunerworks is a great buncha guys, they dont roll their eyes and think im a freak when i go in asking about parts for my saturn... well at least not that i can visably see lol and if they do think that least they keep it to themselves haha when i scrummage up the coin, its where im pickin up my springs n shit

and yes ^^^ what rob said contact THEM better resposne that way instead of askin a buncha dudes on a forum who dont even work for the company
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

Some people just don't get it. You order something that has to be brought in from a different country then decide you don't need or want it and expect a full refund? When a dealer orders items from their supplier, they have to generate paperwork to create the order via purchase order, the order requires customs documents to come across the border. The supplier pays freight and brokerage fees to bring your part in and then get stuck with the part. All this paperwork and freight costs time and money people!!!!! That's why they ask for the deposit so they don't get stuck with all the charges when deadbeats back out.

If they quoted you "X" amount of weeks and were months late you may have a beef. But it's not uncommon for parts to take longer from the supplier or the parts get caught up in freight customs. It's up to you to get updates from the dealer if it is late and see what your options with them are if you no longer require the part, not to whine about possibly not getting your deposit refunded in a public forum.

My Ride
    Bicycle

johnny, change your sig.

My Ride
    Model S

heh, you people saying we dont realize that it takes time, dont realize that it does take time but it DOESNT take several months, or shouldnt. thats why i order all my stuff from online dealers, they dont sit on it, they ship it immediately, and the only delay is the time it takes to get from there, through the border, to here...4-6 weeks MAX for things that are a pain to ship. cheaper too

My Ride
    is wild

Depends on what your ordering, having a relationship with a place like Tunerworks pays off in the long run. Also if you have a problem with something after the fact they are going to help you out, online wish you luck...

Reasons why Drumheller area wouldn't make a good race track venue...

Originally posted by Agera_56
    My wife likes to shop but, I'm sorry, Drumheller isn't going to cut it in that regard (sorry guys, but honestly, if she's happy, I'm happy).

My Ride
    Alot of Imports

Originally posted by googe
    dont realize that it does take time but it DOESNT take several months, or shouldnt.
    It shouldn't, but it sometimes does (only when shipping from oversea's). There is alot of understanding people in this thread, which is great.

Its usually never the shops fault where you bought it from, unless they never ordered the parts when they were supposed to. Most people tend to blame them, when often, it is 100% out of their control.

In my experience, its almost always the manufacturer's fault... "sure, sure, we'll ship that out right away", and then they actually have to make the product. Shipping from oversea's is always a pain in the ass too, for several reasons.

Surprisingly, its rarely the actual shipping companies fault. They may damage the snot out of the packages, but they have always arrived on time for us.

My Ride
    F430

Excellent customer service, problem solved. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast