Actually an 89 Dark blue on black, But it has the full converted Black leather 90 interior inc all panels, dash, cluster and even airbag steering wheel.
Recarro blk leather seats
Full Saleen body kit inc wing and rollbar.
Chrome 18" wheels 245 fr & 275 rr
5 lug 4 wheel disc conversion
Full suspension inc springs shocks, upper and lower rear control arms, sub frames, eurth mounts, alum tranny mount
Engine Bored 30 over, F303 cam, GT40 cast ported heads,1.7 rockers, Saleen upper and lower intake, 24# inj, 70ml TB, 73ml MA, MSD ign, Hurst shifter, 220l/hr fuel pump, full exhaust and more.
175 hp Nitrous
New top, alarm
The car is in great shape, I needs only a nice paint job to be mint (the paint is fine though)
The car is VERY tight esp for a convertible. And FAST, It pulls very hard and long. I never tracked or dyno'd it, But with the full Nitrous jet, it's close to 475HP.

A very fun summer car, Hate to sell it, But I've got a baby on the way and I just don't have time for it anymore already. I've already put soo much time and money into it...So if you want a convertible that’s almost completely done, just paint and a supercharger, here's your chance.
Less then 8k kms on the new engine, less than 99k kms on the body. Asking $16,000obo
I'll put some pics up later this week when I have time
thx