Quantcast
Just one of those days - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Just one of those days

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Default Just one of those days

I think my car was the target of random dumbasses tonight. So much shit happened to me tonight it was weird.

1.) As I turned off the on ramp from Glenmore Tr to Deerfoot South, this guy in a Sunfire (passenger) decides he doesn't want his drink anymore and sets it on top of the roof. Naturally, when the car is moving about 70km/h+ it will fly off rather quickly. Unfortunately, I was behind him and saw it coming. However, I was surrounded by 2 concrete barriers on each side and a car behind me. So I had nowhere to go. The drink hit my front bumper and pop spilled all over it. Then to top it off, the guy fingers me. HE fingered ME. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

2.) Right after that incident, I'm merging onto Deerfoor South when a car on the inside lane decides he wants the lane I'm merging into. So he does without shoulder checking. He changed hard too. I had to slam on my brakes (ON DEERFOOT), and my bumper still only missed his rear by about a foot or two.

3.) Guy in an Integra must've been trying to show off to his gf, because I passed them on MacLeod, and two seconds later he tears by me, and just about eased into my lane while I was still in the vicinity.

Sorry folks, I just had to vent because stupid people piss me off.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    MK7 Oryx White R, 79 Austin Mini Cooper

they all must be coming from the clubs thinkin they are hotshit....let it slide homie.....i had a couple of those fucktards on the way home.....i had a civic pull up at the lights and race me.....he couldnt get traction cause it was obviously wet out so i just drove normally and passed him.....i think all the chochs are mad that the palace closed down so they have to have fun some other way......

Yeah, you shoulda got the guy who fingered u, but other than that u gotta let shit go...these guys get a girl in the car or somethin and figure its time to race, then end up makin an ass of themselves. The other saturday me and a friend were stopped at a light on country hills in his 86 Cutlass Supreme, and some guy in a civic with nothin but one of those annoying talipipes deicides to race us
    WOO-HOO

My Ride
    2009 Elantra Touring

Yeah it seems like idiot drivers were out in full force last night. Shitty deal.

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

gavin, keep some broken up spark plugs in your car for situations like this jk man

sucks to hear about these dumbasses
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by finboy
    gavin, keep some broken up spark plugs in your car for situations like this jk man

Damn I threw mine away the last time I changed them a couple months ago

BTW shitty deal Gavin, some tard in a 323 kept trying to race me last night
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    S250T, 435ZHS

my rear left tail light got smashed while i was in schanks watching the game last night. fucking morons, why would you walk around smashing tail lights. i know my car is a POS but still, theres no need for that.

My Ride
    Honda

Originally posted by ~$eanith~
    BTW shitty deal Gavin, some tard in a 323 kept trying to race me last night

These guys are the worst, and there's a few of you bastards on the forum. You're the ones with $200 in mods and a clutch that slips harder than my seed on your mom's face.
    Keep steering with 1 arm on the top of the wheel you losers.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Haha. There was also an older Cavalier - The generation with the 2.6L V8 - That had had a decal on the rear bumper that said "Speed kills, buy an import and live forever."

Now that was funny. Cyclone couldn't stop laughing.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

I hate these people that smash up cars. Most of the time its cause its a nicer car than they could ever get a hold of, so they figure they'll show u Instead of smashin up someones car that they've put they're time and money into (even if it is a pos) go get a job, or a girlfriend or somethin
    WOO-HOO

My Ride
    a wrx.

haha gavin i think u need to accept those ppl as a fact of life and move on. unfortunately, its just something u gota deal with since u drive a modded civic. trust me, if u just drove a camry or something u probably wouldnt get hassled the same way. sucks how punk ass high schoolers ruin it for the rest of us eh?

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

^
    pfft...back in the day, i got hassled all the time in my camry, even if i was just minding my own buisness

My Ride
    Wristshots

maybe its just me, but almost evrybody i see driving sunfires are overly arrogant and generally mean...sry if i'm offending anybody but i find it sumwut tru

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    Haha. There was also an older Cavalier - The generation with the 2.6L V8 - That had had a decal on the rear bumper that said "Speed kills, buy an import and live forever."

Now that was funny. Cyclone couldn't stop laughing.

that was hilarious...what was funnier...is that ALL of his styling cues were taken from IMPORT TUNER...right up to the HUGE Tabletop Wing...
    ...@therealarifjina...