Quantcast
Asshole in Raised Blazer tryin to kill me - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Asshole in Raised Blazer tryin to kill me

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Originally posted by Texas
    No you are wrong, you are in Saskatchewan correct? Its a fight to find drinkable water.

If he would have got out of his truck, I would have as well. I am too much of a hot head to alllow someone like that to get away with shit like that unscathed. There would have been a giant bootfuck on Crowchild...and I would be in jail. The guy is clearly a Rat-Goof...If he does this to me, I will break his wrists and his ankles so he cannot drive for a very long time, I will also stuff his head through every window in his vehicle.
    You're mean
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

My Ride
    a bunch of old wedges

No you are wrong, you are in Saskatchewan correct? Its a fight to find drinkable water.

If he would have got out of his truck, I would have as well. I am too much of a hot head to alllow someone like that to get away with shit like that unscathed. There would have been a giant bootfuck on Crowchild...and I would be in jail. The guy is clearly a Rat-Goof...If he does this to me, I will break his wrists and his ankles so he cannot drive for a very long time, I will also stuff his head through every window in his vehicle.
    ^^
    e-thug at its finest...i hope that guy gets beat...because hes tougher than everyone else and no one could kick his ass...we need a tool smilie

My Ride
    '99 cbr 600

Originally posted by 1-Bar
    goto my friend who works at the Registry and find where this person lives and do some wreckless stuff there.
    Wow I could really use a friend like that...for the asshole that tried running us off the road when riding out by Bragg Creek.

P.S. White Ford F-250 L.P. 62-G875

My Ride
    01 Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

you need a bag of marbles tucked nicely by your guage cluster / windshield, better yet a bag of broken spark plug porcelain. For the nice people that run you off the road. Just pull up beside them and SMASHY goes the drivers window with little to no effort!!!
    Originally posted by rage2
    I can't believe I'm driving Ferraris in those vids. I'd never be caught dead in one now.

Originally posted by Khyron
    The only reason you like having one in your car is because you're counting on most other people not having one. But then one day you get in a confrontation and instead of backing down you start waving it around and either get arrested or shot in the head by some other guy that was counting on no one else having one.

And if you pulled a sword or a bat on someone like me who knows how to fight, you've just given permission to excercise deadly force. Good job.

FYI I love guns - at the gun range.

Khyron
    God your right someone needed to say that thats also funny because its so true

god i fucking love this thread.... funny shit
    Originally posted by cavb0i
    get a real car. get a cavalier. all i gotta say. cavs r reliable nd if u got some xtra $$ put on a body kit help downforse nd keep u sturdy on the road nd look good. not all fugly nd slow like a mistubishi car or nissan. hondas r good tho i m not antimport. do ur self a fauor a get a real car!all i gotta say.
    ^^Funniest thing ive evr herd^^

My Ride
    93 Toyota Pickup

So Texas, you're Karate Kid now?

I've had many people flip out on me driving, nobody has gotten out of their car to me - but if they did I'd reverse and cruise away, no need to get my car more scratched then it is :p

But as for keeping your cool - good job in the situation, I think I would have ended up hitting the guy from laughing too hard and not being able to see through the tears, watching him drive >_<

I think everyone needs to bring camera's on that road and see if you can get him in action - like video cameras record that shiet so we can all get a good laugh..

Sounds like a douche bag
    Originally posted by Grogador
    Shoulda threw in a &quot;no homo&quot; somewhere... cuz... yeah...
    Originally posted by turbotrip
    seems like a recipe for rape
    toexistphoto.com

My Ride
    Mercedes Benz R class, Mercedes Benz E class

we have a nice little debate going here.

I can see that there are a lot of strong opinions for and against the whole "arm yourself" attitude. And you are entitled to your opinion and you can live the way you want.

I choose my way of life and you choose yours.

I think we have hijacked this thread long enough. If you want to continue on this topic we should probably start our own thread on it.

have a good day guys..

www.bmwvsmbz.com

Just last week I was leaving home depot and walking across the main lane in front to get to my car. Some chin-nut mullet wearing dad and his ugly daughter CRUISE by me at like 45k. I had to take half a step back to avoid becoming part of their jeep and as I did that I simply mouthed the word "fuck" under my breath, BARELY noticeable. Dick-stain throws on his brakes, reverses and almost backs in to me and gets out of his jeep. He starts yelling WHAT DID YOU SAY? gets out of the car and comes right up to my face. I say, actually I didn't SAY anything, I mouthed the word FUCK. You drive like that and that's what you'll get. He's like don't ever talk like that in front of my daughter! I'm like oh haha yeah sure cause you are such a good influence on her speeding in a parking lot. Now you are picking a fight with the guy you ALMOST hit? Smart guy. He goes "I'l fucking knock you out man" Mullet man was exactly my size sans the lebanese temper rising... Listen, Asshole. See all these witnesses? This isn't highschool in Taber anymore. Hit me and you better kill me because if not I'll take your license plate and charge you with attempted vehicular manslaughter and assault and then sue you for all 30 bucks you have in your name. I suggest you get back in your fucking jeep and go far away because I fucking HATE people like you and now I am getting mad. He drives away all flustered, fingering me.

fuckin whitetrash LOL

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    Just last week I was leaving home depot and walking across the main lane in front to get to my car. Some chin-nut mullet wearing dad and his ugly daughter CRUISE by me at like 45k. I had to take half a step back to avoid becoming part of their jeep and as I did that I simply mouthed the word &quot;fuck&quot; under my breath, BARELY noticeable. Dick-stain throws on his brakes, reverses and almost backs in to me and gets out of his jeep. He starts yelling WHAT DID YOU SAY? gets out of the car and comes right up to my face. I say, actually I didn't SAY anything, I mouthed the word FUCK. You drive like that and that's what you'll get. He's like don't ever talk like that in front of my daughter! I'm like oh haha yeah sure cause you are such a good influence on her speeding in a parking lot. Now you are picking a fight with the guy you ALMOST hit? Smart guy. He goes &quot;I'l fucking knock you out man&quot; Mullet man was exactly my size sans the lebanese temper rising... Listen, Asshole. See all these witnesses? This isn't highschool in Taber anymore. Hit me and you better kill me because if not I'll take your license plate and charge you with attempted vehicular manslaughter and assault and then sue you for all 30 bucks you have in your name. I suggest you get back in your fucking jeep and go far away because I fucking HATE people like you and now I am getting mad. He drives away all flustered, fingering me.

fuckin whitetrash LOL

Steven...you really need to learn to control that temper of yours...
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    Just last week I was leaving home depot and walking across the main lane in front to get to my car. Some chin-nut mullet wearing dad and his ugly daughter CRUISE by me at like 45k. I had to take half a step back to avoid becoming part of their jeep and as I did that I simply mouthed the word &quot;fuck&quot; under my breath, BARELY noticeable. Dick-stain throws on his brakes, reverses and almost backs in to me and gets out of his jeep. He starts yelling WHAT DID YOU SAY? gets out of the car and comes right up to my face. I say, actually I didn't SAY anything, I mouthed the word FUCK. You drive like that and that's what you'll get. He's like don't ever talk like that in front of my daughter! I'm like oh haha yeah sure cause you are such a good influence on her speeding in a parking lot. Now you are picking a fight with the guy you ALMOST hit? Smart guy. He goes &quot;I'l fucking knock you out man&quot; Mullet man was exactly my size sans the lebanese temper rising... Listen, Asshole. See all these witnesses? This isn't highschool in Taber anymore. Hit me and you better kill me because if not I'll take your license plate and charge you with attempted vehicular manslaughter and assault and then sue you for all 30 bucks you have in your name. I suggest you get back in your fucking jeep and go far away because I fucking HATE people like you and now I am getting mad. He drives away all flustered, fingering me.

fuckin whitetrash LOL

ROFL!
    Travel

Originally posted by Stealth R/T

and there is nothing wrong with that.

most gun haters are people who have never even held one in their life.

I've fired a C7, C6 GPMG, C9 LMG, Karl Gustav AT rocket, M72 rocket, Mortars, pistols, shotguns, and I cant forget the lovable .50 cal death bringer.

I loves me guns, and I'm a canadian.

My Ride

Originally posted by QuasarCav
    I've fired a C7, C6 GPMG, C9 LMG, Karl Gustav AT rocket, M72 rocket, Mortars, pistols, shotguns, and I cant forget the lovable .50 cal death bringer.

I loves me guns, and I'm a canadian.
    SHWANK!! you wannna wear ear plugs if your popping off shots with a .50 cal

www.bmwvsmbz.com

SHWANK!! you wannna wear ear plugs if your popping off shots with a .50 cal

Plugs? I had a god damn head set. The power from the 84mm rocket laucher drains the snot from your nose.

My Ride
    2015 Ram 1500

that should be in the advertisement...84mm rockets, that'll clear your sinuses...

and zorro..your story kicks ass...
    Originally posted by HeavyD
    you know you are making the right decision if Toma opposes it.

My Ride

Originally posted by Go4Long
    and zorro..your story kicks ass...

www.bmwvsmbz.com

LOL...thanks?

gun nut... you could say that.

at any given point in time he has about $5000 worth of loaded shells and about $10,000 of reloading equipment.

I asked him why one day. he said, &quot;we have to prepare for the revolution don't we?&quot;

So you can see why my opinions are as forward as they are.
    He wouldn't be involved in any of those "special" "congregations" that are all going to some other planet when thier leader comes to get them hey?
    just inquiring that's all.....

My Ride
    '92 Mazda

priceless....paintballs also do the trick for them types of assholes, if im ever out with my friend i will make sure he has his gun on him lol 18 balls a second, string a line on the guys windshield and drive away as he trys to use his windshield wipers to clean oil off his window......

the same thing has happend to me in the Expedition, this guy was pullin on me in the other lane, so i sped up and he was keeping up, so i pushed it some more, still keeping up, so i punch it to close off a gap between him and the car infront of him, somehow his toyota pickup speeds up and cuts me off and then the whitetrash stomps his brakes...and i could see him shaking his head...being the rage-o-holic i am, i cut him off and stomped my brakes and then flipped a big F- U back to him...and he started following me......like hell im gunna get out, this guy looks 100 pounds bigger than me lol, so after around 10 min of driving thru edgemont i finally lost him.....what a way to get the hot blood pumping ......

and i will be sure to keep a camera in my car everytime im out driving, i would love to get some priceless shit up on here!!!! especially of the wide load in the wheel chair thing
    Last edited by noodles; 09-17-2004 at 07:02 PM.
    Some People Are Like Slinkies, No Matter How Many Times You Push Them Down The Stairs, They'll Always Put A Smile On Your Face.

Originally posted by abyss

He wouldn't be involved in any of those &quot;special&quot; &quot;congregations&quot; that are all going to some other planet when thier leader comes to get them hey?
    just inquiring that's all.....

Originally posted by noodles
    priceless....paintballs also do the trick for them types of assholes, if im ever out with my friend i will make sure he has his gun on him lol 18 balls a second, string a line on the guys windshield and drive away as he trys to use his windshield wipers to clean oil off his window......

the same thing has happend to me in the Expedition, this guy was pullin on me in the other lane, so i sped up and he was keeping up, so i pushed it some more, still keeping up, so i punch it to close off a gap between him and the car infront of him, somehow his toyota pickup speeds up and cuts me off and then the whitetrash stomps his brakes...and i could see him shaking his head...being the rage-o-holic i am, i cut him off and stomped my brakes and then flipped a big F- U back to him...and he started following me......like hell im gunna get out, this guy looks 100 pounds bigger than me lol, so after around 10 min of driving thru edgemont i finally lost him.....what a way to get the hot blood pumping ......

and i will be sure to keep a camera in my car everytime im out driving, i would love to get some priceless shit up on here!!!! especially of the wide load in the wheel chair thing

u just gave me a reason to go out and buy a paint ball gun... again
    Originally posted by cavb0i
    get a real car. get a cavalier. all i gotta say. cavs r reliable nd if u got some xtra $$ put on a body kit help downforse nd keep u sturdy on the road nd look good. not all fugly nd slow like a mistubishi car or nissan. hondas r good tho i m not antimport. do ur self a fauor a get a real car!all i gotta say.
    ^^Funniest thing ive evr herd^^

My Ride
    1998 Mercedes Benz SL500/2000 Grand Cherokee V8

Originally posted by ex1z7
    So Texas, you're Karate Kid now?

Is it a bad thing that I can hold my own? How old are you? You have no idea who I am and know absolutely nothing about me...so your point is moot.

Originally posted by calgarys13

e-thug at its finest...i hope that guy gets beat...because hes tougher than everyone else and no one could kick his ass...we need a tool smilie
    Yup straight G-Thuggin yo guy can go ahead and scratch my car, I get a new paint job...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast