Quantcast
94-95 5.0 mustang - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: 94-95 5.0 mustang

My Ride
    4cyl turbo diesel with a max speed of 10.9kmh

Default 94-95 5.0 mustang

hi.

I am thinking about buying a 94-95 5 liter mustang...does anyone have any opinions or info on them?

Thanks

CONCRETE PATIO SPECIAL, PM ME FOR DETAILS!

My Ride
    Bmw and ford

are those years of cars 5.0 or the 4.6?

My Ride

im pretty sure 1995 was the last year of the 5.0

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

I hate those fucking cars...
    handle like garbage, seats are soft and the fabric feels like wool, visibility is shitty, the look of the car is already dated, the brakes are totally inadequate as is the suspension setup.
    I hate those fucking cars

it's your choice though dude..that's just my opinion
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

there awesome they handle better than an impreza and there 5 liters so you can make them fast cheap
    they have a nice stiff body and a goood drivetrain

handle like shit redlyne brake like shit whats wrong with the suspension

My Ride
    335i

Default re: 1994-95 Mustang

If anyone were to get a stang, they'd either buy the 88-92 style (93's had shitty engines), or the 99+ body style.

As for your question, those 5L engines were the biggest pieces of shit Ford ever made for the mustang. The power rating for them was only 215HP, and the V6 3.8L barely made 145 hp.

The older 88-93 stangs had more power and less wait (the 94 weighs nearly 3500 pounds!), and the 99+ were beastly with their 260HP engines.

The handling on those stangs (most stangs actually) sucks dick, its like trying to turn a boat, their tail lights are nasty, but their interiors look great.

I love mustangs, but you should either look into a 99+, or a 93 and down stang. The others were :bs:

My Ride

Originally posted by 300rwhp
    handle like shit redlyne brake like shit whats wrong with the suspension
    go out and drive a car other than a mustang, a bimmer maybe or an nsx..hell even an older rx-7 then you can feel how a rear wheel drive car should handle, launch and brake.

They just arent true sports car unless you throw a pile of cash into them...we supercharged a 95 mustang and then took it out for a test drive, I was actually scared because the car felt so unsafe with that much power.

oh here's another shitty thing about those cars, the paint is usually already most likely done on any of those stangs
    Last edited by Redlyne_mr2; 06-13-2002 at 10:07 AM.
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles

Red Deer, AB

Originally posted by 300rwhp
    there awesome they handle better than an impreza and there 5 liters so you can make them fast cheap
    they have a nice stiff body and a goood drivetrain
    are you saying they handle better than a impreza STOCK for STOCK? i call

if you were wondering, yes i've driven stock stangs before. they don't even come close.

What are you guys talking about!? The 94-95 stangs are my fave except for the brand new ones. They handle Ok from the factory, but there are soooo many cheap aftermarket parts to get them to turn great and stop quick. The 5L is fucking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! There's NOTHING like a blown 302! Add an exhaust, intake, pulley, headers and the usual tweaks, throw on a set of slicks and you'll be tearing up the 1/4 mile, though like before mentioned, the foxbodies are better as an all out race car.

As for looks, get a convertible, thrown on a styling bar and a tonneau cover, a cobra r front bumper, and put some polished 17X9 cobra Rs on there! That's one of my dream car's I'll actually be able to afford one day!
    "Its because they're stupid, that's why. That's why everyone does everything."

My Ride

Originally posted by Ranger_X31
    What are you guys talking about!? The 94-95 stangs are my fave except for the brand new ones. They handle Ok from the factory, but there are soooo many cheap aftermarket parts to get them to turn great and stop quick. The 5L is fucking sweet!!!!!!!!!!!! There's NOTHING like a blown 302! Add an exhaust, intake, pulley, headers and the usual tweaks, throw on a set of slicks and you'll be tearing up the 1/4 mile, though like before mentioned, the foxbodies are better as an all out race car.

As for looks, get a convertible, thrown on a styling bar and a tonneau cover, a cobra r front bumper, and put some polished 17X9 cobra Rs on there! That's one of my dream car's I'll actually be able to afford one day!
    holly shit you dont know what you're talking about...convertibles are pretty gay....thees nothing like seeing a bunch of guys in a mustang convertible , it makes them look like such fags, especially when an old lady with a poodle pulls up next to you in an identical car except with a v6 and automatic transmission.

True it doesnt take much to make them go fast, but I can make a turbo omni fast too easily and those are far from sweet cars.

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    335i

Whoever said that they outhandle imprezzas must be smokin something...those cars have ZERO handling...i'd bet most cars could beat them in any solo2 type competition. They aren't really that fast, the fast ones are the newer stangs with the real engines, or the older ones.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride

2 reasons i want a 94-95...1-theyre most affordable and 2- i like the body styles much more than the 98 and up..and they dont take much to go like some of you have said...i do not know about the handling of these cars...never drove one..but i love the looks and the interior

holly shit you dont know what you're talking about.
    uh, ok. How did you get this impression? How do I not know what I'm talking about?

convertibles are pretty gay
    So you gonna call everyone on this site with a convertible gay?
    Whatever man, I don't see how a drop top V8 muscle car is anything close to gay. And as for the V6 auto, well, that's not what I'm talking about. There's a big difference between an auto V6 and a modded up 302 mated to a T5.

but I can make a turbo omni fast too easily
    Congradulations! I can make a 2.3L Ranger fast, but it's a completly different type of ride and would take a lot of custom stuff and money to make it anything but just straight line rocket. Mustangs have so many cheap aftermarket parts to make them great all around street machines.

My Ride
    957,958,NC1,NC3,E90,ITR

This thread reminds me of albertacars.net

My Ride
    '87 Daytona

so true, its like a vicious cycle, ppl just don't get along hey gpomp, now lets just hope that some moderator doesn't get whipped into banning ppl

Oh, and Gpomp, if ya read this post, can you bring your digi cam tommorow (friday last day of school), gotta take pics of my new ride

then ill tell everyone what i got

My Ride

Yah I should just give up trying to preach about how shitty mustangs are, it's no use argueing with someone who doesnt know any better

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    '87 Daytona

hey redlyne, i somehow think that this is only gonna get worse, so lets ditch the topic, some ppl like stangs, some ppl like imports. . .

their choice to make
    The freedom of speech is often overlooked at the risk of one being offended.

Hahaha, the occasional mustang argument has to creep up, it's inevitable!

Well, everyone has thier own opinions so who cares, right? No need to argue anymore

My Ride

exactly

Red Deer, AB

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast