Quantcast
United States Scene.... worst in the world! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: United States Scene.... worst in the world!

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Angry United States Scene.... worst in the world!

alright i been to several countries, japan, korea, china, england, germany just to name a few and i been to several meets of street racing they had, and they were all very good and well organized and everyone was just having fun and no anger in them, plus everyone had good knowledge of cars. well seeing the scene in the states, IT SUCKS BALLS! ricers everywhere, violence, strippers (well thats one of the good things), and some other bad shit...

my story
    alright last night i went to go pick up my gf from starbucks cuz thats where she worked. so i went to this gas station to get gas and it was like 11:30 at night. the gas station has been known to have "street racers" hang around there. well we went there and saw a buncha riced up cars. tons of ppl at the parking lot area. my gas pump was right next to the parking lot, so i can hear and see everything clearly. suddenly this one mexican dude and this white guy starts arguing and blowing shit at one another, and a fist fight breaks out all the way to the mini store at the gas station. the mexican cue ball slams the white gun onto the glass window and grabs him. then he shoves the white guy onto his civic, and pulls out a gun and sticks it right at his face. everyone is just shocked around them, and all the innocent bystanders (including me and my gf) that were buying gas just watched.

the mexican cue ball threaten to shoot, and some ppl r like cheering him on. it was a stupid dispute over the mexican civic was faster than the white mustang. my gf just hugged me hard and buried her face in my chest saying she was scared if he did shoot and it ignited soemthing with the gas fumes from the pumps. well it was getting rather bad, and then, who should arrive? two cop cars with four cops arrive, to see what was going on.

they saw the gun and immediately drawn their guns at the mexican dude and told him to put it down. after awhile it was over.

this is i wanna move to somewhere where there isn't dumbasses that bring guns to meets, and try to show off their ricey dumbestics or imports.... fuck i hate these dumbasses!

My Ride
    Corolla

move to Japan hehehe

what a stupid argument.
    you should come to canada, where we race our sled dogs.
    there isn't much trash talking, mainly because its too cold to argue

My Ride
    a nice pair of and1's

that's so lame man....

My Ride

hahaha it was on the local news lol, i saw my bimmer in the news shot...

My Ride
    Corolla

My sled dog looks better then yours!!!!!! Gunmetal dog shoes!!!!

Shit sounds like fast and the furious haha

sorry to hear

only america you would see guns often

i havent heard of any fights at any BS at calgary.
    well thats what i hear, never want to be there anyways

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

so far i seen the most organize street race ( like actual street race) ever in Germany. That one night i was sitting at the bus station, as soon as it hit 11pm, all the bimmer and benz start showing up. ( it was in download, very deserted, and there is a road where it just keep on going in circle w/ 2 traffic light, kind of like a race lap thing) Well they all just line up on the light, as soon as it turns green they gas it, til the next light.. and keep doing it over. And more cars keep joining in and out over the hour. ( ALL bimmer n benz!! such a beautiful sight)

As soon as it hit 12am.. they all disappeared, literately all of a sudden just gone, every one of them. Then all the traffic light goes off. Dead slient for 15 mins and then my bus came. pretty damn cool

My Ride

i saw a pure M battle in germany...

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

from what ive seen and heard the calgary scene has been moved to race city which is great....all BS corner is now full of ricers, busted ass cars and parents minivans ...red deer has a much better illegal scene than calgary for sure, ive heard lethbriges is pretty good too
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride

Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
    from what ive seen and heard the calgary scene has been moved to race city which is great....all BS corner is now full of ricers, busted ass cars and parents minivans ...red deer has a much better illegal scene than calgary for sure, ive heard lethbriges is pretty good too

still can't be as bad as the states, where we pull glocks at one antoher...

My Ride
    400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans

Originally posted by Zephyr

still can't be as bad as the states, where we pull glocks at one antoher...
    naw dude canadians are psycho like americans, theres never any problems...then again no one really races for money like in mtv's im a street racer...what a joke
    Looking for a new VW? How about a used vehicle? We are Central Albertas #1 source for pre-owned vehicles
    I will beat any deal on a new VW for beyonders

Gary Moe Volkswagen/Gary Moe Used Car Superstore!

Red Deer, AB

My Ride
    Nothing but ///M baby!

Default Re: United States Scene.... worst in the world!

Originally posted by Zephyr
    alright i been to several countries, japan, korea, china, england, germany just to name a few and i been to several meets of street racing they had, and they were all very good and well organized and everyone was just having fun and no anger in them, plus everyone had good knowledge of cars. well seeing the scene in the states, IT SUCKS BALLS! ricers everywhere, violence, strippers (well thats one of the good things), and some other bad shit...

my story
    alright last night i went to go pick up my gf from starbucks cuz thats where she worked. so i went to this gas station to get gas and it was like 11:30 at night. the gas station has been known to have "street racers" hang around there. well we went there and saw a buncha riced up cars. tons of ppl at the parking lot area. my gas pump was right next to the parking lot, so i can hear and see everything clearly. suddenly this one mexican dude and this white guy starts arguing and blowing shit at one another, and a fist fight breaks out all the way to the mini store at the gas station. the mexican cue ball slams the white gun onto the glass window and grabs him. then he shoves the white guy onto his civic, and pulls out a gun and sticks it right at his face. everyone is just shocked around them, and all the innocent bystanders (including me and my gf) that were buying gas just watched.

the mexican cue ball threaten to shoot, and some ppl r like cheering him on. it was a stupid dispute over the mexican civic was faster than the white mustang. my gf just hugged me hard and buried her face in my chest saying she was scared if he did shoot and it ignited soemthing with the gas fumes from the pumps. well it was getting rather bad, and then, who should arrive? two cop cars with four cops arrive, to see what was going on.

they saw the gun and immediately drawn their guns at the mexican dude and told him to put it down. after awhile it was over.

this is i wanna move to somewhere where there isn't dumbasses that bring guns to meets, and try to show off their ricey dumbestics or imports.... fuck i hate these dumbasses!
    Welcome to America!

My Ride
    Godzilla.

Originally posted by Superesc
    move to Japan hehehe

Yakuza.........then you have samuri swords

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

in iraq they bust out scuds.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info