Quantcast
dumbest tow truck laws in california....! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: dumbest tow truck laws in california....!

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Angry dumbest tow truck laws in california....!

1997 a law in cali was passed that let tow truck operators tow away any vehicle that they thought were not obeying the "customer parking only" signs. now a days tons of tow truck companies are just towing for the hell of it, regardless if the owner is obeying the sign.

well i was with my friend in his escalade, and we had like 7 other chicks with us, we managed to squeeze 9 ppl in a escalade, haha one of the chicks sat on my lap woot. but anyway we were at this small shopping center, and parked there, and once we got back to the car, these dumb fuckers r hitting the escalade with a bat on the driver side window, and towing the car away. we ran to them and asked them what they doing, they said its a customer area, and we told them we were shopping which makes it legal. so the guys drop their shit release the escalade (had a big ass dent in the front, the right headlight was broken, and passenger side window was broken) the two tow trucks guys were about to leave and not even listen to us, so me and my friend ran and grabed the driver and slamed him on the escalade, and one of the girls was calling the police. and suddenly the other tow truck guy comes running towards us ready to hit my friend and suddenly all 6 of the girls just drop his ass on the floor. omg that was funny. but wasn't too suprising they do that cuz they "gangsta" asian chicks, but they hot so all good.

the police arrested both guys, for the charge of grand thieft. and now the escalade is basically damaged like hell.. and his parents just got that car 2 weeks old....

u guys have these bs towing laws in canada?

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

two week old!!!! holly fucking shit, i would demand those two bitches buy a new escalade,
    thats not right man,

i think for a car to be towed here it has to be called into police before anything is done to it

My Ride

Originally posted by RickDaTuner
    i think for a car to be towed here it has to be called into police before anything is done to it
    over here they dont need to call the police... they just tow..... and they charge like 200 USD for the tow..... legal limit is 80USD but they dont care...

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Fortunately, you live in America where you can sue for stupid things and get a ridiculous amount of money

But that sucks. What's going to happen to the Escalade?

My Ride
    '99 Volkswagen GTI

Default Re: dumbest tow truck laws in california....!

Originally posted by Zephyr

these dumb fuckers r hitting the escalade with a bat on the driver side window, and towing the car away. we ran to them and asked them what they doing, they said its a customer area, and we told them we were shopping which makes it legal. so the guys drop their shit release the escalade (had a big ass dent in the front, the right headlight was broken, and passenger side window was broken)
    is it just me or WTF is wrong with these tow truck guys that they were bashing the escalade in with a bat?
    R.I.P. 1998 Grand Prix Aug. 31 2003

'99 VW GTI in the works

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

wow 7 chicks 2 guys in a escalada.... a true pimp mobile......

but that is one of the stupidest thing i ever heard..

My Ride

i kinda dont see y they had to break the right headlight...

as seen on t.v.
    at least its not as boring as this "town"

My Ride
    Honda

Haha, yeah...
    Zephyr always comes on with crazy stories that sound like they belong on either COPS or a Soap Opera. Everytime one of us posts a thread about sh*t that happened, it's always like "Hey this guy cut me off today".

SHit 6 gangsta GiRlZ taking down a tow truck driver? Wish I coulda seen that, sounds like charlie's angles X 2! haha

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

haha Charlie's angle LA style!!!

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Fuck, that'd be funny. Could you imagine trying to get up, but 6 chicks stomping on you with high heels and smacking you down with purses and shit? HAHAHA!! Hair and nails everywhere!

My Ride
    '99 Volkswagen GTI

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
    Fuck, that'd be funny. Could you imagine trying to get up, but 6 chicks stomping on you with high heels and smacking you down with purses and shit? HAHAHA!! Hair and nails everywhere!
    haha too bad zephyr got his digi cam stolen, that woulda made the best OWNED picture ever!!
    R.I.P. 1998 Grand Prix Aug. 31 2003

'99 VW GTI in the works

My Ride

yea i know all my stories sound bizzare, (sometimes i wonder if it was a dream) but they r true. yea i wish i had my digi cam to take a pic of the guy on the ground hahaha... man all of them just hit him with their purses, and grabed him and kicked the nuts and he was on the ground! omg that was great!! i really need to buy a video cam to show u the reaction of the police officers.

one officer was like chuckling when he was picking up the guy from the ground. and he told me and my friend "dam those girls beat up that big fella?" omg greatest laugh ever....

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Originally posted by Stratus_Power
    haha Charlie's angle LA style!!!
    no no no. charlie's angels chinatown stylez.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

haha 'girls gone wild'

My Ride
    '08 Mitsubishi Lancer, '97 GMC Jimmy

It seems like the guys were just trying to steal the escalade!( but then smashing it up woudltn make sense )......Honestly whats stopping people from buying a tow truck and stealing cars?( im sure its been done before)....... a couple years ago my Dad witnessed a BMW get towed downtown in less than 2 minutes!, he Said there were 2 guys and they worked so fast it was like a freaking pit crew!
    "Car Manufacturers give us a well engineered basic car but leave it's real development to us."