Stupid young drivers.
    91 Mustang GT
    99 Acura 1.6 el

My Ride
    GMC Acadia

Originally posted by C4S
    How about this ?

Chinese coupe in a Ferrari ..

Drivers are crazy today ... better drive safe ..
    Both people in the car, a man and his wife, were killed in that accident. They rear ended a bus at high speed during a Ferrari cruise with the local Ferrari club on their way to the Shanghai GP.
    Originally posted by VIZSLA
    Seems that running qualifying in three heats worked so well we're now running the race in three parts too.
    1, On the track
    2, In the steward's box
    3, In Paris

My Ride
    2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350

Originally posted by JCX

Would you take that attitude if the kid killed someone? If you give someone something they cannot handle you are responsible for what they do with it IMO. Just like if they bought the kid a bike and he killed himself. You don't crash a car like that by using it resposibly.

I imagine you are quite young, I guarantee your attitude on this will change.

Chopped? Gimme a break. Call CSI.
    Yea but that's not the case here. Fact is, the kid made a mistake and he and his parents are getting bashed for it. I feel the frustration, but to me logically it makes no sense. I see the side in your argument, but perhaps I am not conveying mine as clearly as I would like.

"You don't crash a car like that by using it resposibly."
    I find this statement a little rash as anything can happen to anything. Would you all be hating if the kid crashed a K Car into the pole cuz he took a corner too fast?

I DO NOT see how my age has to be questioned. How old are you? I'm 20 and I consider myself a young man with plenty still to learn. But of course, from experience. Are you saying that when you become 30,40, or so on naturally, common sense and lower recklessness apply?

I'm just saying that the kid made a mistake and learned from it. Be it a $500 car or a $50000 car. And I didn't feel it was just for the parents to be told out like they were. We've all done stupid stuff, just his accident got published on the net.

Poor 350Z.
    Stupid kid. Stupid parents. Only a matter of time once he's dead.
    Damn +44411's

My Ride

*pulls down the veil of ignorance*
    Damn kid, shame on the parents for allegedly buying him a 350Z, or even letting him drive it. He's gonna die for sure, his parents too since they are all irresponsible idiots.

My Ride
    IS250

Originally posted by Kamen

Yea but that's not the case here. Fact is, the kid made a mistake and he and his parents are getting bashed for it. I feel the frustration, but to me logically it makes no sense. I see the side in your argument, but perhaps I am not conveying mine as clearly as I would like.

I find this statement a little rash as anything can happen to anything. Would you all be hating if the kid crashed a K Car into the pole cuz he took a corner too fast?

I DO NOT see how my age has to be questioned. How old are you? I'm 20 and I consider myself a young man with plenty still to learn. But of course, from experience. Are you saying that when you become 30,40, or so on naturally, common sense and lower recklessness apply?

I'm just saying that the kid made a mistake and learned from it. Be it a $500 car or a $50000 car. And I didn't feel it was just for the parents to be told out like they were. We've all done stupid stuff, just his accident got published on the net.
    i hafta agree with Kamen here
    so wat, the parents decided to buy something nice for their kid....maybe some of you are just jealous?
    it still does not change the fact that you could pretty much do that with any vehicle

My Ride
    90 DA9

thats gotta be a photoshop, whats holding the car up?

My Ride
    RX300

i think its a chop...i mean..wheres the hood if it hit the pole like that...should be making a triangle thats what the hood would look like unless it flew off
    trying is the first step towards failure

why are you bashing the kid, can you say that you havent ever drifted a corner on the street? It could happen yo anyone..

But hope he is alright, and poor car!!!

Originally posted by Kamen

In my opinion, a 350Z is not appropriate for any 16 year old. I think it is dangerous for anyone to drive one (math and specifically actuarial tables will back me up on this if you care to check) especially an asshat 16 year old who has limited driving/life experience.

I was 16 years old once, and I was not ready for this car.. there may be exceptions, but kids are not able to make the types of decisions necessary to responsibly handle this kind of vehicle in many cases (again, probability will agree with me, look at the insurance rates on this vehicle vs. a K Car and it will tell you something)

Yes, I think that when you are 30 you will be more experienced and hopefully more responsible than you are now, and again math agrees. Look at the accident rates for 16yr old males vs. 20 yr old males vs. 30 yr old males and you will see quite an obvious backing for this.

If he crashed a K Car, he would still be an asshat, but at least the probability would be lower because the car isn't as easy to drive at high speeds and the temptation is probably lower (I don't know the exact reason that fast cars are involved in accidents more often, but I would guess it is because they are capable of going fast.. might be wrong)

My Ride

I understand your arguement completely and I have thought about that as well. I was just pointing out the needless badmouthing of both the kid and the parents.

Of course we'd hope that as the older you get the wiser you get, but we've seen many times that is not the case. Human nature.
    meh, I'm done with this thread I tihnk, nothing to argue really...just bad for the kid.

How do you guys even know his parents bought him the car?

My Ride

It was all assumptions from the first post which is kind of BS since I haven't seen it posted anywhere else; although I am probably wrong.
    How do we even know a 16 year old was driving it?
    Or he really took the corner too hard?

i love reading all the hype about parents buying there kids cars.

who really cares. so what if parents help there kids out.

my parents work hard, make a really good living. so what if they bought me my first car. Ill probally do the same to my kids.

I apprciated my first car they bought me just as much as the car i bought myself. i treated it the same, loved it the same.

And im sure you have all made bone head moves driving, so who are you to flame this guy? Oh im sorry. im on beyond. home of the worlds greatest drivers (well there are some really great drivers)

ive see worse pics of 39 yr olds crashing doing stupider things then that, but since this kid is 16, ohhhhhhhhh what a dumbass.

My Ride
    1995 Nissan 240SX

a 16 yr old (junior) in my school got a 350z, same color too haha.
    He was so newbie he could barely drive stick, i saw him stall on numerous occasions while trying to park/leave in the school parking lot. He scraped up the bumper somewhere over the year too, but he wouldnt race it, so thats probably what saved him from the above fate.

so yeah, 16 year olds do get nice cars, but as kamen said, do we have proof for the above?

max
    240 ka-t

My Ride
    garbage truck

how much for the brembos??

My Ride
    E90 M3

please don't say "stupid young drivers" or "stupid parents, giving a car like that to a 16 year old"

that's just wrong. Not all 16 year olds with nice cars drive like that.

My Ride
    '10 RX350 & '08 e90 335i

My god, what a shame.
    Autosignature

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

Thats horrible, what a little wanker.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast