My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

You have PM

My Ride
    99 JDM DC4

check pm

My Ride
    350Z

I apologize for the slow response to many of you, my phone is ringing off the hook, and my pm box is overflowing I can't keep up with the demand, I have another guy working for/with me now to help me keep up, I've also decided to ditch the paid sponser title as it has generated more business than I can possibly handle.
    If you have left me a pm I will try to reply and set up a time for install as soon as possible.

thanx,

Jeff(12v)

jeff ive been having problems with mine for some time now... and running extremely impatient

My Ride
    honda civic

Hey I pmed you Please reply soon, as I'm looking for one. what type of transponder bypass is it? is it for cars with a chip in the key? thanks
    Deals on performance tires check out www.mytires.ca

My Ride
    350Z

Originally posted by ACS-e36
    jeff ive been having problems with mine for some time now... and running extremely impatient
    Call johnny then, he's the one who installed it, I told him you were having a problem with it and he said he has no problem fixing it, all you have to do is stop by, you can even call me and I will set up a time for the two of you to get together.

Jeff

Originally posted by 12V

Call johnny then, he's the one who installed it, I told him you were having a problem with it and he said he has no problem fixing it, all you have to do is stop by, you can even call me and I will set up a time for the two of you to get together.

Jeff
    its hard when none of you guys pick up your phones or reply to voicemail...

My Ride
    Pherrari, Protege

would you be willing to sell a compustar AM series one way remote??? just the remote

My Ride
    350Z

I'm not really doing installs much after work anymore, too busy with work, school, gf. etc, I can still sell you guys the products though, I can get you the new white compustar for $360 if you want, $350 for the blue one.

My Ride
    Teg

Originally posted by ACS-e36

its hard when none of you guys pick up your phones or reply to voicemail...
    here here.

Hey 12V you installed a compustar in my sentra a while ago, everything is great.

My friend has an older compustar (squarish black remote) and needs a new remote. Can you get those? If not, can you get a blue one if it can be used instead?

Could you PM me the cost of what you can get?

Thanks.

My Ride
    2017 Highlander XLE, 09 WRX STi

I've always wanted one of these. Now if I get this, will it void the warranty I have for my car?

Originally posted by 12V
    I'm not really doing installs much after work anymore, too busy with work, school, gf. etc, I can still sell you guys the products though, I can get you the new white compustar for $360 if you want, $350 for the blue one.
    so... whos gonna fix it?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!1

My Ride
    03' Silverado 1500 & 2500, 04 g35

what's the difference between your compustar remotes and the ones that are $160 for the compustar system and installed?

jeff... i am very disappointed with your work.
    your installer did not install my system properly and still has not been fixed till this day. your installer had uninstalled some of my old components and did not give all of the parts back!!! (siren, antenna, where the fuk is my snowbrush?!) do not reply to this and say i didnt contact you because its fuking impossible to get a hold of you. and when i did we had scheduled a day and u were "busy"... WTF. i also contacted you when i found i had problems and you said you were busy up until christmas and you would fix it sometime after... well its in the new year and still nothing. you tell me to contact your installer Jon but hes impossible toget a hold of as well. ive called numerous times and left shit loads of messages and NOTHING. its been 3 months since compustar has been installed and im pretty fed up. i do not reccomend anyone to have work done by v12(jeff) and his installer(jon). extremely poor service and communication.
    and who knows what else is wrong... and dont give me BS about it being so complicated because its a BMW.

you said theres a "warranty" on it if anythings wrong... well looks like thats a load of crap aswell.

there are better installers of this system from other supporting vendors. get it from them. dont waste your time with Jeff
    Last edited by ACS-e36; 01-14-2005 at 02:51 AM.

My Ride
    TSX

i was planning on asking you(12v) to install one of these compustars for me but after seeing these threads that say your installation is not done properly, i have changed my mind. It seems that you hide from people and not return their phone calls because of your mistakes. how hard is it to take 5 minutes out of your time and call someone back!!! omfg!!
    i'd rather take my money and get it done right by derdall designs

My Ride
    03' Silverado 1500 & 2500, 04 g35

Default ...

well fuck it's only $160 there anyway... or gee $475 and installed improperly lol

My Ride
    Teg

I guess the question I have to ask myself, is saving $25 worth the poor or lack of customer service and having to worry that I might not have proper warranty if I buy from 12V? Who is to say that 12V will be in the car business 6 months from now, like Techtronics.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2