Quantcast
Fucking Williams. Make up your mind - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Fucking Williams. Make up your mind

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Default Fucking Williams. Make up your mind

It's been rumoured now that Ricky Williams wants to return to football, because he loves the game. . . .

That's just too easy.

But seriously, the guy is a great running back, but what the fuck is going through his mind.

'Hey, let's retire a week before training camp is finished. Then I can fly off to foreign destinations while everyone else, the Dolphins included, is left scratching their head trying to figure out what happened.

Anyone else find it funny, that he wants to return to football now after an arbitrator ordered him to return over $8 million to the Dolphins?

I guess now that the Dolphins are quite divided on the subject. Some will apparently welcome him, others will be very skeptical of everything he ever does from this point on.

At this point, this whole ordeal has gotten so ridiculous and so stupid, I almost don't give a shit anymore.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    X3 3.0, CLK500, FZR600

funny, but not suprising.

it was a bad situation, the phins suck and he IS their offense and their O-line is trashed. Not exactly RB friendly
    Listen fam, she had a big rack of lamb
    And they caused mad problems like math exams
    Ask my man, her tits caused traffic jams

My Ride
    99 Civic

It's all about the money. $8million is a whoolllle lot of money, I'm sure even he could use that money for him and his pot buddies.
    dont be surprised if he comes back, but if he does he'll be suspended a whole season for his 3rd drug violation.
    I think its 1 year suspension at least, I'm not 100% sure.

he owes the dolphins like 9 million dollars

My Ride
    '11 Honda RL '21 RDX '96 Civic Hatch

They're thinking of trading him but I don't think any team would be interested after what has happen. Shit I wouldn't want him back.

My Ride
    2007 Acura TSX

Originally posted by SoSlowDx
    They're thinking of trading him but I don't think any team would be interested after what has happen. Shit I wouldn't want him back.
    I'd bet that there would be at least 20 teams that would jump at the chance to get him. Desire or not, he is still one of the premier RBs in the league - let's face it: how many chances did a player like Lawrence Phillips get before he was finally given up on?

Williams will get the same treatment. Hell Ray Lewis faced murder charges, and I don't think there's one team in the NFL that wouldn't want the guy. Jamal Lewis is facing jail time by pleading guilty to his drug charges, yet I don't think a NFL team would say "nah, we don't want Jamal, he's too risky now."

My Ride
    2011 Subaru Impreza

he's said he wanted to come back, but wants to be traded to the Raiders. He'd still be suspended for one year because of his drug problems though.

My Ride
    E90 335i

Originally posted by accordboi_02

I'd bet that there would be at least 20 teams that would jump at the chance to get him. Desire or not, he is still one of the premier RBs in the league - let's face it: how many chances did a player like Lawrence Phillips get before he was finally given up on?

Williams will get the same treatment. Hell Ray Lewis faced murder charges, and I don't think there's one team in the NFL that wouldn't want the guy. Jamal Lewis is facing jail time by pleading guilty to his drug charges, yet I don't think a NFL team would say "nah, we don't want Jamal, he's too risky now."
    Very true, professional sports, especially the NFL and NBA are very very forgiving. Phillips, Spreewell, Rasheed Wallace, etc. A little personality quirk is tame compared to some of the aforementioned criminals.
    George likes his Kung Pao spicy!

for team owners it's all about winning and making money. the only thing they care about is if the athelete will help them win

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

I don't think every team will necesarily jump at the chance to trade for Williams.

He has a seriously erratic pattern of behaviour which will likely scare off a lot of GMs. Drug problems like Jamal Lewis, or criminal charges like Ray Lewis are lot easier to account for than Williams' bizarre behaviour. There's no telling whether Williams will do something stupid like that again, because quite possibly he could.

I don't think Williams actually wants to play football anymore. Being a little skeptic of this whole situation, I bet the only reason he wants to come back to football is because it was either play, or return over $8 million.

Jamal Lewis' jail time is a joke, and he doesn't even have to serve it until the seasons over anyways.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    starts with a screwdriver...

its the crack talking.... hell probably change his mind a want to quit again if he joins the team again...hes nuts...a great player, cant deny it but anyone who quits for drugs shouldnt be allowed back....
    I MAKE BALLER CARS MORE BALLER.....

My Ride
    Giant Rainier

How could Miami not want Ricky back? Just look at their team without him. They went from playoff contender to "cellar dweller." They're one of the worst teams now. Just look at the line for tomorrow's game. -14.5 for New England. It cannot be a good sign if they're projecting that kind of win.

My Ride
    X5

Default Re: Fucking Williams. Make up your mind

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    It's been rumoured now that Ricky Williams wants to return to football, because he loves the game. . . .

That's just too easy.

But seriously, the guy is a great running back, but what the fuck is going through his mind.

'Hey, let's retire a week before training camp is finished. Then I can fly off to foreign destinations while everyone else, the Dolphins included, is left scratching their head trying to figure out what happened.

Anyone else find it funny, that he wants to return to football now after an arbitrator ordered him to return over $8 million to the Dolphins?

I guess now that the Dolphins are quite divided on the subject. Some will apparently welcome him, others will be very skeptical of everything he ever does from this point on.

At this point, this whole ordeal has gotten so ridiculous and so stupid, I almost don't give a shit anymore.
    He retired in the first place because of drugs he was going to fail an upcoming drug test anyways...might as well gone out with some decency

no respect for this guy, leaving your team jsut before the season starts, hanging them out to dry.
    then comes back because of money issues