Quantcast
Moderators... - Page 5 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Moderators...

I'm somewhere where I don't know where I am...
    My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by rage2
    Actually I closed the thread. And I agree with Ben. Why the hell did you need to start a new thread when there are already multiple active insurance threads?

All these fucking whiners lately, I feel like a fucking babysitter
    actually ben closed it and you went after reopneed it and closed it agian so it didn't look as bad.

it was a completely legitmate thread, i was not "whoring" i started a totally legitimate thread and ex[pected a resonable response... if i would have bumped one of the old insurance threads you'd ave whined about that too... if the mods want n00bs to read the rules maybe they should too... ohh yeah, i forgot, this is beyond, the rules only apply to certian people.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by Gonthro
    good ole nazi moderators, for example this post

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...threadid=63810

ben closed my TOTALLY LEGITIMATE THREAD becaus ehe decided to whore it up... and then he wne to on to call me a forum whore, sorry buddy but the last time i posted more than my average posts per day was 3 weeks ago, the last time you posted over yours, ohh yeah that was yesterday when you posted 3 time smore than your average per day.... i dont care how long you have been here i dont care how long i have been here that is ABUSE to the 10th power if i have ever seen it.... this site is going to shit. rage should get some mods that have some sort of control of thier emotions.

talk about being "unbiased" i can even start a totally legitimate thread without it beign whored on and closed by the MODS of all people you'd think they know the definition of whoring.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
    Travel

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

actually ben closed it and you went after reopneed it and closed it agian so it didn't look as bad.
    Uhh dude, shit like that happens all the time when 2 ppl close the thread at the same time. It gets re-opened accidently when 2 ppl click close. It doesn't matter who closed it. It doesn't make anyone look better. It just makes you look like an idiot.

If it makes you feel any better, Ben closed the thread. I just went in there to post a smiley to whore up the thread.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

good ole nazi moderators, for example this post

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...threadid=63810

ben closed my TOTALLY LEGITIMATE THREAD becaus ehe decided to whore it up... and then he wne to on to call me a forum whore, sorry buddy but the last time i posted more than my average posts per day was 3 weeks ago, the last time you posted over yours, ohh yeah that was yesterday when you posted 3 time smore than your average per day.... i dont care how long you have been here i dont care how long i have been here that is ABUSE to the 10th power if i have ever seen it.... this site is going to shit. rage should get some mods that have some sort of control of thier emotions.

talk about being "unbiased" i can even start a totally legitimate thread without it beign whored on and closed by the MODS of all people you'd think they know the definition of whoring.

Abuse??? What would you expect from asking a question that has been asked 1400 times since the insurance reform. Even if you did get a response no one would be able to tell you what you wanted to hear. Most people would have told you to call your company.

It's just like a ticket thread, everyone thinks they have a special problem but in reality they are all the same. It's no big deal T3rry, no need to start screaming about how Karl Marx has taken over the forums.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I never touched the close thread button.
    Travel

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

haha it was actually me and speedracer that closed/reopened it. If that really matters at all, which it doesn't.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    6.7 CUMMINS, E50 AMG

Just to touch on this Gonthro thing, repost aside... I am still amazed that people post stupid shit like that without first calling to find out exactly whats going on themselves It just doesn't make any sense to me. If I have a problem with something, I call and find out what exactly happened and the reasons behind it before I run to beyond and make a post about it lol.
    Machining, Fabricating, Welding etc.

My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by legendboy
    Just to touch on this Gonthro thing, repost aside... I am still amazed that people post stupid shit like that without first calling to find out exactly whats going on themselves It just doesn't make any sense to me. If I have a problem with something, I call and find out what exactly happened and the reasons behind it before I run to beyond and make a post about it lol.
    and if you ACTUALLY read my post
    i said i AM GOING TO CALL THEM but i dont want to go walking in to a gun fight with a toothpick... im just trying to get some opinions as to why it may not have changed.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Hey, I'll be the first to admit my post was pretty harsh, but I didn't think I would have to justify it. I told it like it is, but Gonthro felt he needed to cry about it. T3rry/Gonthro is a forum expert and moderates a 20000+ member forum and so he knows all about the dosens and dosens of threads we see every day about the same dumb shit.

I myself and the other mods and admins are getting tired of babysitting and nurturing people because they dont know how to search or function on a forum.

Think for yourselves people.

Travel

My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by Ben
    Hey, I'll be the first to admit my post was pretty harsh, but I didn't think I would have to justify it. I told it like it is, but Gonthro felt he needed to cry about it. T3rry/Gonthro is a forum expert and moderates a 20000+ member forum and so he knows all about the dosens and dosens of threads we see every day about the same dumb shit.

I myself and the other mods and admins are getting tired of babysitting and nurturing people because they dont know how to search or function on a forum.

Think for yourselves people.

also, as i said in the previous thread I USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION it did not answer my question, so i decided to ask my specigic question instead of getting whined at for bumping an old thread.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

and if you ACTUALLY read my post
    WTF is the issue.

You're on the line with Insurance: "My rate didnt drop this month, how come?"

Agent: " Because of X, X, X, and X."

It's not like they're going to make up a bunch of BS about this issue and say "Well sir, according to our records, you're a queer male in the 20-25 years old category and we're not processing those rebates for queerbates until next month". They're under enough scrutiny as it is.

If you disagree'd with their answer or felt you were lied to, THEN make a thread/post in an existing one.
    Travel

My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by Ben

WTF is the issue.

You're on the line with Insurance: "My rate didnt drop this month, how come?"

Agent: " Because of X, X, X, and X."

It's not like they're going to make up a bunch of BS about this issue and say "Well sir, according to our records, you're a queer male in the 20-25 years old category and we're not processing those rebates for queerbates until next month". They're under enough scrutiny as it is.

If you disagree'd with their answer or felt you were lied to, THEN make a thread/post in an existing one.
    in other words, i am one of the few peopel that the rules actually pertain to... the other 6 threads about insurance were made by your "friends" so theywere fine, but that wa smade by me, so it must be turned in to a whore thread and closed without even coming close to answering my question.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

also, as i said in the previous thread I USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION it did not answer my question, so i decided to ask my specigic question instead of getting whined at for bumping an old thread.

For future reference...try the obvious thing first BEFORE making the thread, because that just made you look more uninformed.

in other words, i am one of the few peopel that the rules actually pertain to... the other 6 threads about insurance were made by your "friends" so theywere fine, but that wa smade by me, so it must be turned in to a whore thread and closed without even coming close to answering my question.

Who posted the thread has nothing to do ith it. ask my frieds I would have told them off the same, rofl.
    Travel

My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by Ben

For future reference...try the obvious thing first BEFORE making the thread, because that just made you look more uninformed.

Who posted the thread has nothing to do ith it. ask my frieds I would have told them off the same, rofl.
    that is the biggest bullshit lie i have every heard.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

that is the biggest bullshit lie i have every heard.
    Fine, then leave, fuck noones holding a gun to your head to stay...

You whine and complain and argue as if it matters, get over it man.

I'm done.
    Travel

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

bumping an old thread?

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...ight=insurance

yea, 4 days old, that's REALLY old!

My Ride
    That Blue Car

Originally posted by Ben

Fine, then leave, fuck noones holding a gun to your head to stay...

You whine and complain and argue as if it matters, get over it man.

I'm done.
    so if nobody cares then why didn't you just leave my thread alone, it would have died on its own if everyone else shares your opinion

ohh and BTW, you're not moderating a forum of 20,000+ members, you as well as many other mods, are running a forum of under 2000 members... when you have over half your members who have not made a post i dont think they count, and only 2000 members who have made more than 20 posts i think they are the only ones that actually count (and thats being generous)

bumping an old thread?

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.p...ight=insurance

yea, 4 days old, that's REALLY old!
    sorry but my question was not revilvant to that topic, ims ure i'd have got flamed for postign in there too, there is just no winning with you guys, yer damned if ya do and you're damned dif ya dont.

My Ride
    Highlander

Haha hey Ben, Rage, corey ect...if you leave him alone, he can't keep bitching for too long. And if he still thinks things are unfair against him, it's possible...quite possible that...maybe he'll leave for good all on his own!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

ohh and BTW, you're not moderating a forum of 20,000+ members, you as well as many other mods, are running a forum of under 2000 members... when you have over half your members who have not made a post i dont think they count, and only 2000 members who have made more than 20 posts i think they are the only ones that actually count (and thats being generous)
    1999 now.

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

1999 now.
    OMG, HAHAHAHAHAH

ABUSE!!! OMG! WOLF! WOLF!!!

WTF!!!
    Travel

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 LastLast