Quantcast
substance abuse help - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: substance abuse help

My Ride
    1998 Mercedes Benz SL500/2000 Grand Cherokee V8

Hey bud, I've been sober and clean for 8 and a half years. I would seriously consider trying out a 12 step program. Initially it will be difficult...New people, trust/honesty. It wont happen overnight. Take it a day/hour/minute/second at a time. It is a lot of work. But if you realize the implications of continuing...it might motivate some change. I know it goes beyond getting high....more like a maintenance measure... For me it was that. There is no easy way to stop. You can't "cut down" or "reduce harm". You have to stop dead. I'm not discouraging you at all, I am just saying that it is a long road with many benefits and rewards...sometime as simple as waking up the next day. Try out AA/NA you will meet people there that will become lifelong friends. Find a sponsor and start developing some trust. The key in the beginning was to keep talking about things that would usually spark some sort of issue.... PM me if you want to talk more on the subject. I would be more than happy to hear from you.

As simple as it sounds: if you dont do drugs, you won't get high.

My Ride
    2004 Civic Coupe

yo bro. kick the habit by working out everyday. make yourself a wourkout plan or like hire a trainer. join a swim club. keep busy.

My Ride
    GMC : S15 sierra clasic (2.8), Jimmy SLT (4.3)

a month and i can count on 1 hand how many times ive been high... its hard to stop but i think im getting it

when cut open, the rambutan unfortunately fails miserably to deviate from its outwardly testicular appearance, revealing an inside that looks for all the world exactly how you'd expect the contents of a scrotum to look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2