Quantcast
Fuckers!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Fuckers!!

My Ride
    This and that.

Thumbs down Fuckers!!

[rant]
    Some fucker this morning at about 1.30, pulled outside my house and vandalized my car, which was parked outside on the street. My neighbor who didnt see everything completely said he heard two bangs and by the time when he got to his window, he saw a car leaving. Too bad he didnt see anything else, any info on the car or anything. Now i am thinking someone might have a personal grudge or something with me or my brother, but as far as I remember I didnt get in any fights or anything. I am a fucking peaceful guy. They broke the side mirror of the drivers seat, which was shattered on the ground, with the whole joint. Rear bumper is really fucked up and cracked up BAD. Couple of days before someone egged the damn house, broke the lights. This is really getting out of hand, so I just got off the phone with the cops and I dont know what the fuck they gonna do without any information. But if I ever get lucky and lay my hands on these motherfucking bitches, they gonna regret this rest of their lives. Sad part is, I was gonna park the car in the garage, but my brother was too lazy to move his. And I got home at 1.00 in the morning so this happened in about half hour to that, and I was prolly awake. I just wish I had heard those fucking banging sounds. Got lucky it was the civic which was parked outside and not any of the other cars. Bitches gonna rot in hell!!!
    [/endrant]

Damn sorry to here. Hope you find them.

My Ride
    98 camaro ss

It was me I admit I used my sword.

kidding!

What car? I hope not your 740Li !!!

My Ride
    '95 dc2, '91 XJ

Its basically all about NOT parking outside if you have the option to park inside. I dont trust my car outside my house ever, hasnt even slept one night outside my pad...
    sorry to hear man!

My Ride
    98 camaro ss

no alarm?

My Ride
    Nothing ATM

that sucks hope you catch the guys and they deserve what they get

My Ride
    Wristshots

sorry to hear that, whic car was it/ .

Sorry to hear. Someone has a grudge against you or your family because they hit you twice. Doesn't seem to be random.

Originally posted by dsmer

What car? I hope not your 740Li !!!

Originally posted by statick
    sorry to hear that, whic car was it/ .

Reading sure ain't the strong suit of you two is it?

At the end of the post it says "Got lucky it was the civic which was parked outside and not any of the other cars"

So which car do you think?

Also the 745il, MDX and BMW are most likely his parents, doubt they'd have to park outside

My Ride
    08 X5

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Also the 745il, MDX and BMW are most likely his parents

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Also the 745il, MDX and BMW are most likely his parents, doubt they'd have to park outside

My Ride
    This and that.

Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
    Sorry to hear. Someone has a grudge against you or your family because they hit you twice. Doesn't seem to be random.
    Yea man seems like it. Later that day only my mom was home, and when i got back from work I saw the light bulbs outside busted. After, we called the cops they were monitoring the area for like 2 in the morning but obviously those fuckers werent gonna show up.

WTF , who doesnt like you dude? Time to ask around....
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    B6 A4 / 600RR

Shit dude that really sucks, hope you catch those week ass pussies. Probably a bunch of girls who are too scared to confront you for whatever beef they have.
    I'm always worried some week ass jealous piece of shit is going to do something to my car. Seriously all those jealous haters need to get their priorities straight and do something a little more positive other than bust up peoples shit.

My Ride
    FORD F-350 SUPER DUTY > ALL

shitty get an alarm, when i park my car outside and someone touches my car the alarm will go off and i come out with a baseball bat, ohh i also have a camera in my room haha just a normal video camera hooked up to a VCR for surveillance when i'm not at home. I caught two kids once trying to steal my plastic valve stem caps and emblem but they were lucky they ran as fast at they can haha

My Ride
    accord / winter beater ( which will be nameless HA

Default Re: Fuckers!!

Originally posted by shakalaka
    [rant]
    Some fucker this morning at about 1.30, pulled outside my house and vandalized my car, which was parked outside on the street. My neighbor who didnt see everything completely said he heard two bangs and by the time when he got to his window, he saw a car leaving. Too bad he didnt see anything else, any info on the car or anything. Now i am thinking someone might have a personal grudge or something with me or my brother, but as far as I remember I didnt get in any fights or anything. I am a fucking peaceful guy. They broke the side mirror of the drivers seat, which was shattered on the ground, with the whole joint. Rear bumper is really fucked up and cracked up BAD. Couple of days before someone egged the damn house, broke the lights. This is really getting out of hand, so I just got off the phone with the cops and I dont know what the fuck they gonna do without any information. But if I ever get lucky and lay my hands on these motherfucking bitches, they gonna regret this rest of their lives. Sad part is, I was gonna park the car in the garage, but my brother was too lazy to move his. And I got home at 1.00 in the morning so this happened in about half hour to that, and I was prolly awake. I just wish I had heard those fucking banging sounds. Got lucky it was the civic which was parked outside and not any of the other cars. Bitches gonna rot in hell!!!
    [/endrant]

just dont mess with shakalaka he one tall dude a giant compare to me sorry to hear dude! best of luck finding them! then beat them with a 9 iron or a driver muahah then report them to the po po xD

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

sorry to hear, liek many others im paranoid with ym car outside and i have no choice her ein leth