Quantcast
new trends - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new trends

My Ride
    2004 Civic Coupe

Default new trends

new trends i see.. those fucken boots for girls that look liek there for eskimos and shit. i think there called uggs. theres fake ass brands and shit too tho. i dunno why chicks wear them. makes their feet look big. Well as a guy im juss telling all you girls that they dont look good.

My Ride
    11 sec weather van

Thanks I'll sleep better knowing that.
    Ford tuning guy...

I have too much respect for the idea of God to make it responsible for such an absurd world.
    Georges Duhamel

joke of the day:
    Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
    There is a replacement for displacement. It's called technology.

My Ride
    2004 Tuscani

all the clothes come off in the end anyhow....

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

and you wonder you never get laid?

they're apparently from Australia and were based off designs of similar boots that surfers wore while out of the water

fashion trends are fashion trends, if u don't like it then just forget about it - they change every year anyways and rotate in roughly 12 year cycles

My Ride
    Bronco

Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
    and you wonder you never get laid?

WOW, stating someones opioion eh......someone needs to brighten up.....who cares...because teampro has a good statement...sorry you like ugly ass styles.....sluts tend to wear that shit............good game

My Ride
    2004 Civic Coupe

^^^^

good game. wtf??? ahahahahahaha

Do girls you know sleep and live under a rock? Ugs have been and gone out of style like 5 months ago. Chicks that wear them now or think they're hot are half a year too late.....maybe next time..

Oh wait I guess in high school they are getting popular...check out Von Dutch for cool stylez y0!

biggest new trend ive noticed is enthug newbies trying to impress the world with usless posts and internet fighting

Originally posted by ZorroAMG

Oh wait I guess in high school they are getting popular...check out Von Dutch for cool stylez y0!

The Von Dutch crazy cracked me up. When I was a kid I met Von Dutch at a car show in Minneapolis and his tshirts were selling for $15 USD and when I started seeing Von Dutch shirts for $80 I was like WTF?! Ask 99% of the people wearing Von Dutch and they have no idea who he was.

The boots are call Muklucks and were quite popular in the 70s and early 80s. Just an old trend making the rounds again.

my cousin whose goes to school out at UBC was telling me a lot of people are wearing track suits and chicks dressing up like import models now.. is that the new trend?

yeah my mom was telling me about those boots.. she's got a pair now, but she's got one of those oldies ones she kept back in the 70s.. pretty weird lookin.

My Ride
    Mazda 3

Originally posted by ZorroAMG
    Do girls you know sleep and live under a rock? Ugs have been and gone out of style like 5 months ago. Chicks that wear them now or think they're hot are half a year too late.....maybe next time..

Yeah my gf has had uggs for a long time now(when everyone stared at them) from Austrailia and she still wears them cuz she thinks their comfy. Doesn't mean she thinks she "hot" and in with the trend. Can't just assume who someone is by what they wear weather the style is "in" or not.

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

Originally posted by sputnik

The Von Dutch crazy cracked me up. When I was a kid I met Von Dutch at a car show in Minneapolis and his tshirts were selling for $15 USD and when I started seeing Von Dutch shirts for $80 I was like WTF?! Ask 99% of the people wearing Von Dutch and they have no idea who he was.

The boots are call Muklucks and were quite popular in the 70s and early 80s. Just an old trend making the rounds again.
    care to inform the incompetent? who was von dutch? lol

My Ride
    2010 Subaru Forester XT

Those are some ugly-ass boots.
    Yeah, they look like Eskimo boots, and here in Australia you see chicks kickin' around in miniskirts and summer tops, cuz it's so damn hot, and then you look down and they're wearing winter boots.

wtf?

Uggs...great name, short for ugly...

Some fuckin trend, the inuits up north have been wearing them since the dawn of time..(that's WAAAY before the Internet for some of you...)

My Ride
    Germanrific - 1/4/5/6/A/C/E/R

Uggs are from australia..orig surfing boot..the concept is cool (can wear em barefoot in summer since it cools ur feet etc etc)

but where the fuck have you been, uggs are not "NEW TREND" maybe like a year ago..but once u can buy those things everywhere..totally not

and good for you for thinking that...

Haha those boots remind me of the ones that one of the dudes has in Dumb and Dumber (when they roll up in the lambo at the hotel). Hysterical! :P

My Ride
    335i

You know the trend is moving along when ebay sellers get their hands on them
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    99' Civic Si

Originally posted by Dave P
    biggest new trend ive noticed is enthug newbies trying to impress the world with usless posts and internet fighting
    For every 5 bad fads atleast we get 1 good one, like TNA tight pants. I just wish they didn't make them in any size above medium

Teampro, check out Pokemon, it sounds like a trend that fits your maturity level

Originally posted by Shaolin
    my cousin whose goes to school out at UBC was telling me a lot of people are wearing track suits and chicks dressing up like import models now.. is that the new trend?

yeah my mom was telling me about those boots.. she's got a pair now, but she's got one of those oldies ones she kept back in the 70s.. pretty weird lookin.
    Chicks here dress up like import models, but they're about 15-16 years old haha

I always see girls at MRC wearing these boots, kind of remind me of eskimo boots haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast