Quantcast
Dark Age of Crackelot - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Dark Age of Crackelot

My Ride
    07 Mazdaspeed 6, 89 Mustang LX

Wink Dark Age of Crackelot

Great googly moogly, I think I'm an addict. Never been a huge fan of computer role playing games period (die hard console gamer), and especially not MMORPGs. I bought Asheron's Call shortly after it came out, and it took me 3 days to get tired of having some hard core type pounding on my head for no real reason other than to cause me grief. But I haven't had any of that in DAoC. The races and classes are cool and seem really well balanced, and learning tradeskills to make stuff is pretty cool. Just a generally enjoyable game IMO. Anyone else here play?
    Drag racing is for fast cars. Solo 2 is for fast drivers.

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

i used to.. I bought it when it first came out.. but it got boring after about 8 months.. so i sold my guy on ebay.. now just waiting for Star war Galaxy and WoW to come out.

I was a lvl 50 Socr / 30 Barb

My Ride
    Bowling shoes

I played when it was released, but when the Nerf-It bandwagon hit I got frustrated with my skills on my chars always changing in effectiveness and eventually quit.

Played Earth and Beyond for about a month that game has HUGE potential, but right now is not worth the time or money to play.

Right now playing AC2. You wanna talk about a well balanced game. It's AC2, it's not perfect but it's pretty damn good. PVP is decent it follows the order of things, ull have the griefers of course on the pvp and kvk servers but overall its not too bad.

The game is pretty evolutionary, no NPCs. Complete player oriented environment, if u want to buy weapons u have to seek a player. The towns are in ruin so it's up to the player community to repair and restore them. Crafting system is awesome. Loot/treasure system is amazing. Not ur typical level treadmill. Every point in ur life (i.e. lvl1-15, lvl15-25, etc) its a different game. And the number 1 thing bout AC2, you can untrain ur skills.

But yah the next ones to watch for is Eve: The Second Genesis, Star Wars Galaxies, and World of Warcraft. Eve and SWG is a skill based game like UO is.

My Ride
    2002 Audi TT

I played DAoC for a few months after it came out, really fun game, but stuff changed all the time back then. lost m yinterest.
    2 doors and 4 rings