Quantcast
Gear, Juice, Roids, AAS, Ph Etc. - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gear, Juice, Roids, AAS, Ph Etc.

My Ride
    G35x

Originally posted by davidI

Where'd you pull those percentages out of!?! Besides, if it was 75-90% that have problems....they shouldn't be using it because they're too dumb or immature. Too many young people with no knowledge or experience just think it's an easy fix and they end up losing hair and blame the juice....blame their own stupidity. I watched a great interview this morning on Headline Sports with a guy at University of Wisconsin I think who was saying how anabolics shouldn't be banned in the olympics etc.
    What you do is your own business. What people are tryin to say is the side effects don't seem worth it. There are MANY side effects and disadvantages and only 1 main advantage. Maybe someone with superior knowledge of roids can get away with it with little negative side effects, but is it worth the risk?????

Look at the big picture; Many negative consequences for 1 main postive outcome. This is the opinion many people are trying to voice. In general many young teens are turning to roids for perfomance increases and getting harmed by it. Not because their immature and dumb but because their ignorant & misinformed from threads like these that show certain proof of wayz to get around harmful side effects. I don't think it's such a good idea to go around saying roids can be done correctly to a car forumn with a majority of young males who seem to all want to beef up. Just my opinion man.

My Ride
    Subaru Outback

Dude,

Go to the medical library at the UofC and read all the publications on anabolic steroids. There have been a few long term studies that show the efficacy of some of the compouds, and they also talk about some of the side effects and other interactions they may have with other drugs.

That is the only place you will get legitimate info on the positive and negative side effects from steroids.

I wouldn't pay much attention to what people on a public chat forum have to say.......especially when they get their info from other internet websites.....or they just assume they know what they are talking about because they know some guy, who knows a guy that he met in the McDonalds parking lot, that has a buddy who got really big by taking some "wicked shit".

Also, consider where you are going to be getting the stuff from?? Most of the drugs that have been listed on this site are no longer produced in (or available for sale in) North America, and are very difficult to get.

Almost everything you find these days is either from India, Eastern Europe or is the vetrinarian equivilant of the human product.
    If you are lucky, you can get hooked up with a guy that brings in legitimate stuff that is produced by the big pharma companies overseas....most of the crap out there is generic shit made in sketchy "labs".....you never know if you are getting the correct molecule or just product that has low doses of testosterone in it.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Badseed, I agree completely with you. Like I've said before, it's not something I want to do but I know there are people out there who know what they're doing. I'm not trying to say that people should go out and do them, because you're right, most people are ignorant and misinformed. Unfortunately, most of the posts in this thread are misinformed because their argument is 'some guy I know got the side effects.' Did that guy buy them from some dude who made them in his bath tub? Did that guy dose correctly, cycle and run PCT? I guess it's good to use scare tactics to keep the misinformed away from them but isn't that what the media has done all along to make people think how they think?

Just so people know...the 'legal' steroids that have been available for the last few years are often much more harmful to the body than the real shit. I'm happy the gov'ts have stepped into do something about it because too many yuppies were thinking it was safe because it was legal and not doing any research.

Pacman, I think you are 100% correct in everything you wrote. I don't think I'd ever put any shit in my body without sitting at the medical library for 4 days reading study after study!

You bring up another great point about the safety of juice though....and that is most people don't know what they're getting! Even people that know everything can still get fake stuff where all of their knowledge means shit because they're getting small doses of bad substances to make you see an increase but not necessarily in a healthy way! This is one of the beefs I have with them making these things illegal...would we hear about all of these people having severe sides and reactions if everything they got was regulated and made in a medical facility? I'm not sure about what other people think....but I'd think that sticking something made for a dog in my arm wouldn't be the best idea - and the truth is that you never really know what you've got. This is one of the biggest reasons I've never contemplated doing it....where would you get something that you were 100% sure it wasn't fake? I don't think you can...

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Originally posted by Wildcat
    ya, theres a big difference between steroid users and abusers. but i dont think steroids have a place in professional sport other than bodybuilding because its a necessary evil. There is natural bb aswell but the physique isnt even comparable to an IFBB pro.
    Yea, I can't see it actually becoming a part of sport anytime soon. His point was solely that athletes are resorting to these 'underground' drugs that can't be tested for but the flaw is that since they are 'underground' drugs they haven't been run through the tests that the well known steroids have. His worry is that a lot of these things are quite dangerous and since they have to be kept so secretive...no one will know. His other reasoning was that although people call it cheating to use juice...athletes cheat in so many other ways. He mentioned an american swimmer in the 70's who had a new suit designed that the swimmer felt gave a huge competitive advantage. She along with the americans kept it secret until the games. Another guy apparently showed up with a fiberglass pole vault pole when everyone else still had bamboo sticks. I kinda got his point that trying to prevent some forms of cheating up allowing others isn't great for the sport.

Wildcat, do you know anything about natural competitions? I'm definately too small these days to even think about them but I'd like to look into it and maybe make it a goal for the future! Any links or personal knowledge you have on teh subject?

Wildcat, do you know anything about natural competitions? I'm definately too small these days to even think about them but I'd like to look into it and maybe make it a goal for the future! Any links or personal knowledge you have on teh subject?
    natural competitions are amateur events so anyone can go in them, if you workout at golds usually they have posters up about upcoming events, or maybe just ask some of the trainers, its good to get out and watch and to be involved, theyre usually pretty fun.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    94' Terd

You can't make generalizations with stuff like that....

Sure I can, IMO taking roids is pretty fucking ignorant. Just about everyone I know who's used it has lost nut size, nevermind the fact that they might never be able to have kids. The fact that you have a CHANCE of not having kids is enough reason for me, nevermind the fact that the closet thing to sex you'll have for a long time is intimate rubbing. The fact is you'll never really know what the effects are on your body until you start using it.

David, are you willing to run the risk of being impotent for the rest of your life? I'm not saying you will be but there is a good chance you will be if you use roids.

Either way, you're a sissy bitch if you take steroids. If it means that much to you to have big muscles then fine, having fun destroying your body.

BTW assuming just because people can't get a hard-on doesn't mean they used juice improperly.
    Last edited by DUBBED; 12-08-2004 at 03:23 PM.

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

^ I'm not even going to bother responding to that directly! I've repeated several times that I'm not planning on doing roids so it's not like I have a huge reason to defend them...I just think it's ignorant for people to blame the juice and not themselves. Your knowledge on the subject is so incredibly low that there is nothing I can say to dispel what you heard on the news or from a bouncer friend of yours...if you really want to know something about it, go read some scientific studies and try to convince me of their dangers from a scientific viewpoint. Like Wildcat said, there are users and abusers...just like with any other chemical substance out there. People use alcohol and people abuse alcohol. People use steroids and people abuse steroids. Unfortunately, to be a juicer, you have to make a serious committment to knowing a lot, having blood work done and not straying from their plans. Most people don't bother doing enough research and end up blaming the steroids for their own misuse/abuse. I haven't made that serious time committment and am not even at the stage in training where I'd have to worry about such things but I know that most people taking them, shouldn't be.

Originally posted by DUBBED

Sure I can, IMO taking roids is pretty fucking ignorant. Just about everyone I know who's used it has lost nut size, nevermind the fact that they might never be able to have kids. The fact that you have a CHANCE of not having kids is enough reason for me, nevermind the fact that the closet thing to sex you'll have for a long time is intimate rubbing. The fact is you'll never really know what the effects are on your body until you start using it.

David, are you willing to run the risk of being impotent for the rest of your life? I'm not saying you will be but there is a good chance you will be if you use roids.

Either way, you're a sissy bitch if you take steroids. If it means that much to you to have big muscles then fine, having fun destroying your body.

BTW assuming just because people can't get a hard-on doesn't mean they used juice improperly.
    what your saying is pretty fucking ignorant. sorry if your friends are fuckups and cant have any kids maybe they shouldve known what they were getting themselves into before ruining their lives. since when is it socially acceptable to slander someone taking steriods? you go up to your bouncer friends and tell them theyre sissy bitches and see how far you get. while your at it walk up to the next fat person you see eating a whopper at BK and tell them their life is worthless.

please understand that too much of ANYTHING is bad for you. If taken in moderation you can be totally healthy, it just takes more effort, patience and dedication, three things most people today seem to be lacking.

My Ride
    94' Terd

Okay well I would like to see these articles that say that if done properly you are 100% garunteed to be free of any side effects.

EDIT: Okay, maybe impotency was a bad example of a side effect. All I know is that every warning label I've read on Bodybuilding.com has not come across positively at all. It just seems to me that some side effects are certainly not worth the gain.

Are all the hair growth etc. etc. things mentioned above reversable with the estrogen cycle?

Explain to me how you would properly do a cycle of steroids, what side effects you would expect, etc.
    Last edited by DUBBED; 12-08-2004 at 05:09 PM.

My Ride
    04 Cobra

Unless you plan to compete, and have basically maxed out your physique naturally (which takes years of hard training and diet) there really isn't a point to using gear... unless you're just impatient.

Realistically speaking most younger guys (under 25) already have enough natural test in their system to make good gains no matter what (I'm not saying more won't hurt, just that it isn't really necessary). Instead of worrying about gear, start to research diet, you'll be amazed at what a difference it will make if you just eat properly.

My Ride
    94' Terd

you go up to your bouncer friends and tell them theyre sissy bitches and see how far you get.
    My point was why take the easy way out, if you want something bad enough earn it. I've heard of guys putting on 10 lbs of muscle in a month using steroids, in the end I'll have more respect for the guy who takes 3 months to do the same.

It's all perspective I guess.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

You can do coke or meth in moderation and not see the sever side effects, but #1 you are playing with something dangerous, and #2 you are still f*cking with your body.

Why wouldn't you want to be proud of the fact that you accomplished your gains without hormone intervention?

There is a reason Roids are illegal, and its not a government conspiracy to keep people from getting big. Its because they hurt you, whether you are "smart" about it and they hurt you a little, or you get carried away and they hurt you alot.

Its your body, so put whatever you want in it, but I will always see people that do roids as the faggots who spend all day staring at themselves in the mirror and flexing and making sure they go tanning and buy some tight shirts before they go out to the bar.

ecstasy_civic is offline MMA guru, but still rage2's bitch
    My Ride
    08 Si

if you want to get some REAL information

check out these 2 sites, they have tons of good info, there is some BS on there, but the majority of people do know how to do it right.

www.steroidology.com
    www.elitefitness.com

My Ride
    04 Cobra

Originally posted by bspot
    There is a reason Roids are illegal, and its not a government conspiracy to keep people from getting big. Its because they hurt you, whether you are "smart" about it and they hurt you a little, or you get carried away and they hurt you alot.
    LOL, not quite. It wasn't until 1988 that sale of steroids for non-medical usage was banned in the US, and possession wasn't even criminalised until 1990 (can you say ben johnson). :tongue:

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by snugs

LOL, not quite. It wasn't until 1988 that sale of steroids for non-medical usage was banned in the US, and possession wasn't even criminalised until 1990 (can you say ben johnson). :tongue:
    So the US goverment developed and tested LSD in the 60's.

Fallidimyde (sp?) was legal, and caused a shit load of birth defects, they realized this later and made it illegal.

So whats your point?

My Ride
    04 Cobra

So the US goverment developed and tested LSD in the 60's.

Fallidimyde (sp?) was legal, and caused a shit load of birth defects, they realized this later and made it illegal.

So whats your point?
    LOL, are you serious?

This is a tough one, so tell you what, you explain how hormones that your body produces naturally, and that can be perscribed by your doctor for a wide variety of medical treatments are in the same category as LSD and thalidomide, and I'll try my darndest to come up with some sort of tenuous link between the knee jerk reaction to Ben Johnson testing positive for steroids after he won the gold in 1988 and the subsequent criminalization of steroid possession in the US.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

Originally posted by snugs

LOL, are you serious?

This is a tough one, so tell you what, you explain how hormones that your body produces naturally, and that can be perscribed by your doctor for a wide variety of medical treatments are in the same category as LSD and thalidomide, and I'll try my darndest to come up with some sort of tenuous link between the knee jerk reaction to Ben Johnson testing positive for steroids after he won the gold in 1988 and the subsequent criminalization of steroid possession in the US.
    Lots of narcotics are also stuff that your body produces naturally.

Hell, your body makes shit, so why don't you sit down tonight and eat a big plate of your own shit?

while were on the subject lets make cigerettes and fast food illegal too , oohhh thats right, the government makes too much money off those companies so a few dead people doesnt matter.

these things harm your body with no benefits just like coke and meth, yet theyre still legal. take coke, meth, cigerettes and fast food im moderation, you wont die. take any of these things all the time, ya you will die.

so why hate on steroids? cause theyre illegal? please... at least they have benefits.

My Ride
    B8.5 S4

. take coke, meth, cigerettes and fast food im moderation, you wont die. take any of these things all the time, ya you will die.
    If you would look up first you would notice I already said you could do coke and meth here and there in moderation and live. Will you live as long? are you still fucking your body up a bit?

One thing I agree fully with is that cigarette's should be illegal.

Narcotics have benefiets too. PCP can help you in a fight, coke can help you in sports, meth can help you in bed (at first.. until it wrecks your ability to have sex)

So really, we are talking about the same thing here, its just you deny it after reading all of your www.steroidsareok.com and www.drugsarentbad.com. There are many sites saying smoking doesn't cause cancer. If that helps you sleep at night, then good for you.

Talk to your doctor, he'll tell you they are fucking retarded. But I'm sure you'd argue with someone who has a medicine degree too because they are influenced by the goverment all because of Ben Jonson

My Ride
    Boeing, Airbus

Talk to your doctor, he'll tell you they are fucking retarded. But I'm sure you'd argue with someone who has a medicine degree too because they are influenced by the goverment all because of Ben Jonson
    Talk to a Dr. who is also a bodybuilder and you might be surprised what you hear. Doctors aren't impervious to the same media hype that you are! Do you think they learn about steroids and the athlete in med school? Doubt it. Because steroids are illegal, it is difficult to find studies that are done on athletes using them! Who's going to give you a grant to learn about something that can't be done in real life anyways? Most of the information known is through inference from studies based on health.

What I can't believe is that I used to be as ignorant as all of you and just say steroids are bad cause people say so. It's funny how your opinion might change after you learn something about it instead of listening to what the government tells you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast