Quantcast
Tylenol 3 and Tattoos? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tylenol 3 and Tattoos?

My Ride
    toyota MR2

tyelnol 3 is consists of acetaminophen codeine and caffiene and it also requires a prescription from your doctor. the strongest strength you could get would be tylenol 1 which is OTC over the counter but is held within the pharmacy.
    as far as i know you should have no problem with it ulike something like asprin (ASA) acetalcylic acid which has antiplatelet properties which will prolong bleeding time.
    but definately check with your pharmacist they will give you the best info
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    Hemi, ZX6R

Sorta off topic. But with the gettin a tattoo under influence of alcohol...one of the big reasons they dont do it, is because any "contract" you sign, can be voided if your drunk. So if you go to get a tatoo, sign a contract or wahtever you do to get tatoo (tatoo newb ) wake up, have a tatoo you dont want, you can sue them, and win.

My Ride
    STI

Originally posted by thinmyster
    tyelnol 3 is consists of acetaminophen codeine and caffiene and it also requires a prescription from your doctor. the strongest strength you could get would be tylenol 1 which is OTC over the counter but is held within the pharmacy.
    as far as i know you should have no problem with it ulike something like asprin (ASA) acetalcylic acid which has antiplatelet properties which will prolong bleeding time.
    but definately check with your pharmacist they will give you the best info
    I am with thinmyster on this one T3 if you can get it, should be safe to use. Asprin ( ASA ) as he stated above is a platelet agrigator (spelling) inhibitor. This means for at least five days after you take 160mg of ASA your platelets will just be beging to work again to there full potential. People take ASA for chest pain. It thins the blood allowing to to move more freely through those ischemic parts of the heart. Older people take it on a weekly basis just as a percaution. Tylenol should be just fine to take!

My Ride
    Porsche 997 C2S / Toyota Tundra

Originally posted by ryder_23
    Sorta off topic. But with the gettin a tattoo under influence of alcohol...one of the big reasons they dont do it, is because any "contract" you sign, can be voided if your drunk. So if you go to get a tatoo, sign a contract or wahtever you do to get tatoo (tatoo newb ) wake up, have a tatoo you dont want, you can sue them, and win.
    Well that, and booze thins your blood out and you bleed like a stuck pig.

I had 5 hours work done on my leg sleeve after a hard night of drinking and I was spewing blood everywhere.

i got one on my spine.. it doesn't hurt per say, its just irratating. Its something you wanna move away from cuz its annoying.. best thing i could compare it to is like a pencil tip stabbing into your skin.
    Curse you imageshack..

My Ride
    96 Explorer XLT

True, some spots hurt more than others, but they're right, pain is part of it. Put down your purse and deal with it. Or you can get this new painless tatoo set here so you can fill in your butterflies and rainbows.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2