Quantcast
Vote for my entry! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Vote for my entry!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Vote for my entry!

    You guys may be required to register, but it's a good forum to visit, and I'm entered into a splash page contest. Unfortunatly people aren't voting for the quality of the entry, but rather the person who made it so visit this link and vote for my entries.

    http://www.lazyfuck.net/showthread.php?t=22477

    I am entry number 17 and entry number 28.

    Cheers!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hey people i could use some support!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Eclipse
    Posts
    1,646
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

    we have 2 register 2 vote man

    thats alot of work, for lazy fucks like us
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yeah I know I'm sorry but I really need the votes!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Subaru Impreza (White)
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    what do you win???

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    My Ride
    2015 VW GTI
    Posts
    3,716
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally posted by Kobe
    Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

    we have 2 register 2 vote man

    thats alot of work, for lazy fucks like us

    You said it best man!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I get my creation displayed on the front page and a hoodie

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    09 wrx265
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    17 is nicely done, however I agree with the majority on the site onvoting 29, 21 is pretty good too

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    whoa, 29 is horrible just words put into flash
    i actually liked 28

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel
    whoa, 29 is horrible just words put into flash
    i actually liked 28
    If you guys could vote that would be great. lots of other friends of mine (to lazy to vote) agree that number 17 and 28 are the best and they didn't even know they are mine.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by cityhunter2501
    17 is nicely done, however I agree with the majority on the site onvoting 29, 21 is pretty good too
    I disagree.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Eclipse
    Posts
    1,646
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Just voted for 17

    29 is sooooo gay...
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    09 wrx265
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by MenteL
    I disagree.
    well here is my motive for preferring 29,its content.

    #17 might have a chance, but I doubt 28 will, because as much as artistically and graphically your works were made, the content didnt seem like representing the site.

    from what it looks like, that site is just a hanging place to discuss about common stuffs with others, general discussions and stuff.

    #29, showed what the site was all about irohically its major flaw is that it's made in flash itself.

    your works would stand a better chance if it was for an artistic/designer forum.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by cityhunter2501

    well here is my motive for preferring 29,its content.

    #17 might have a chance, but I doubt 28 will, because as much as artistically and graphically your works were made, the content didnt seem like representing the site.

    from what it looks like, that site is just a hanging place to discuss about common stuffs with others, general discussions and stuff.

    #29, showed what the site was all about irohically its major flaw is that it's made in flash itself.

    your works would stand a better chance if it was for an artistic/designer forum.
    Thanks for the breakdown mate. And yes. The flash is horrible and long, and the only thing I like is the music he used heh. Btw, who did you vote for?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    calgary
    My Ride
    09 wrx265
    Posts
    907
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by MenteL
    Thanks for the breakdown mate. And yes. The flash is horrible and long, and the only thing I like is the music he used heh. Btw, who did you vote for?
    #17 although my other head wanted to vote for #21

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by Kobe
    Just voted for 17

    29 is sooooo gay...
    Cool thanks. Appreciate it!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally posted by cityhunter2501

    #17 although my other head wanted to vote for #21
    lol. It's all about me baby, me! hehehe

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    4 more votes for #17 and i'll be in 2nd place!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Chestermere, AB
    My Ride
    01 Integra SE / 07 Lexus GS 450H
    Posts
    2,022
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally posted by MenteL
    4 more votes for #17 and i'll be in 2nd place!
    Dont you mean 3rd?

    Anyways i voted 17

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Calgary
    My Ride
    Cavy
    Posts
    597
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yes thanks!

    Come on people voting ends tonight I'd like to see myself get 1st place!

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Sparco Junior Entry level seats

    By Corrado1.8T in forum Automotive Parts
    Replies: 43
    Latest Threads: 04-25-2003, 09:54 PM
  2. Rattler 300 Alarm with Keyless Entry

    By ...FOOLIO... in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 5
    Latest Threads: 03-25-2003, 09:41 PM
  3. Rattler 300 Alarm with Keyless Entry

    By ...FOOLIO... in forum Miscellaneous Buy/Sell/Trade
    Replies: 3
    Latest Threads: 02-18-2003, 11:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •