Quantcast
Official beyond.ca Music Thread! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Official beyond.ca Music Thread!

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Default beyond.ca music thread

This is a thread where beyond users can share their own music creations as well as other forms of music they believe should be in the spotlight. Common courtesy - let's have that in here. Do not defeat the purpose of this thread by slandering, insulting or degrading anyones work! A good chunk of the files shared here are from amateurs just having fun. Constructive comments and a thumbs up is always good! Slandering will not help anyone improve nor give any suggestions as to how this could be done. If you feel that you have nothing good to say about anything, don't say it. Just a reminder so this thread doesn't get out of hand.

Thanks,

and Enjoy!

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

if i track down my old school computer mic and it works on the computer i'll see what i can do
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Can I post up mixes that I have recorded in this thread? Or are we looking at some other form of music?

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

any type of music...for sharing and for advice/constructive comments. if this thread is a go, i'll be sure to post it as a rule : "if you have nothing good or productive to say, then don't say it".

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
    any type of music...for sharing and for advice/constructive comments. if this thread is a go, i'll be sure to post it as a rule : "if you have nothing good or productive to say, then don't say it".
    Can we make that a rule for the rest of Beyond.ca aswell?

I really hope this thread takes off, and people from around town can showcase there musical abilities. We can also have vocalists post clips of them singing.

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Originally posted by DJ Lazy

Can we make that a rule for the rest of Beyond.ca aswell?

I really hope this thread takes off, and people from around town can showcase there musical abilities. We can also have vocalists post clips of them singing.
    lol, yeah, my thoughts exactly.
    my only concern is this thread becoming hostile... people saying "you suck" and stuff like that, and thus people being afraid to post anymore stuff up. we also need to get enough people in on this .

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

lol, yeah, my thoughts exactly.
    my only concern is this thread becoming hostile... people saying "you suck" and stuff like that, and thus people being afraid to post anymore stuff up. we also need to get enough people in on this .
    Well I remember finboy mentioning something about making a few other people MOD's purely for this thread/topic area. If we start having people bash others in a way that is not constructive critisism (sp) then delete the posts. That way the main mods won't have to babysit the thread.

Just an idea. I'll try and get something up soon.

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

^^ i'm not sure if it's possible to make someone mods for ONE thread...but since I am in on this too, I can volunteer my services for that reason.. i don't think we'd need more than one, anyway.

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

forget everything I said then...

Could be a few days before anyone is able to post up, with this be finals week and all. People are pretty busy.

My Ride
    0.8 L of Diesel fury

I could post my mad beatboxing skillz!! haha they're not that good but are hilarious.

My Ride
    Mitsubishi Lancer 2003

I'm interested!

My Ride
    is an Experience.

I ain't busy, heres a Ferry Corsten Tribute mix I did, and a Rework I did of Daft Punk - Da Funk.

DannyO - Ferry Corsten Tribute Mix
    It ain't perfect, but I enjoyed making it, will make a tighter version at a later date, I had to record this in a a very quiet setting.

Daft Punk - Da Funk (DannyO Dirty Rework)
    Didn't want to go nuts changing it, so just added my own style to the structure of the track.

If you wanna check out my website just head to http://www.djdannyo.com

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Originally posted by DJ Lazy
    forget everything I said then...

Could be a few days before anyone is able to post up, with this be finals week and all. People are pretty busy.
    well, we already got a couple!

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Originally posted by el_fefes
    I could post my mad beatboxing skillz!! haha they're not that good but are hilarious.
    go for it...all my recordings as of right now will be made with a 5 dollar mic

My Ride
    Wristshots

I'm totally down for this...but my skills arent really that great, considering i recorded the songs in grade 10 doesnt help much either .

My Ride
    '11 SWP Impreza

^^^haha i wanna here those statick!

My Ride
    Mitsubishi Lancer 2003

I'll do the same as DannyO

www.TheEquAzn.com hip hop

http://www.audibleintelligence.com/
    Last edited by The EquAzn; 02-10-2005 at 12:21 PM.

My Ride
    93 Toyota Pickup

As for constructive crit. I heard Keisuke's song (I'm feeling all special because I think I'm the only one?) And it's pretty cool.. Once you sounded like you missed a note or two about a minute or so into the song, but that's expected, and you might want to invest in a headset instead of a mic that's planted somewhere - your voice seemed like it ranged a few times.

That I believe is from getting closer and farther from the mic as you "feel the music" you're playing.

All in all it was pretty cool The kinda stuff I'm digging right now. Piano + Mandarin. Bling? Good job Keisuke !

DannyO -- I'm listening to the Ferry Corsten Tribute right now, it scared me the first note because my speakers were up thinking it was going to be a really quiet song lol.. But it's good, I'm actually really enjoying listening to this - it's not insanely repetitive like alot of songs out there that do the techno-ish beats, well not offensively repetitive. It's good music to be able to sit here posting replies to as it's not a song that seems to pump me up too much, if that makes sense ? I mean it does now *nearer to the end* but it's a slowish nice and calm song...just with technoish beats lol.

My subwoofer also isn't connected so I'm just listenin' to it on standard comp speakers so I'm not sure if it's overly bassy, but that'd be cool if it had a nice bass tone to it. Probably does but I can't hear it

I havn't gotten a chance to listen to the other one, or any of equazn's, but I'll edit my post when I get to them.

I don't really know how it could be better, it seems pretty good the way it is, it's a fun song to listen to.
    *second edit* Dude how long is this song ? I think I've been listening to it for easily 5 minutes and it's barely a 1/4 done...:| Is this a couple songs remixed, added together ? or supposed to be one song... It's still good - just surprising that it's gone for so long

Last edited by ex1z7; 12-14-2004 at 11:26 AM.
    Originally posted by Grogador
    Shoulda threw in a "no homo" somewhere... cuz... yeah...
    Originally posted by turbotrip
    seems like a recipe for rape
    toexistphoto.com

My Ride
    2015 VW GTI

^^ If you are listening to the Ferry Corsten Tribute, I can tell you that it is close to an hour long, maybe longer. Its a bunch of songs mixed together. It's called a Live Set.

My Ride
    F10M/F87/NA2/W220/V90/E46ZHP/SE3P/DC2

lol what we need is a Beyond KO night... showing off the talent to everyone! record it and put it up here

and no i cant sing, no im not gonna sing

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast