Quantcast
FS: Brand New 2004 Rolex Daytona & 2003 Rolex Submariner - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: FS: Brand New 2004 Rolex Daytona & 2003 Rolex Submariner

My Ride
    Lancer OZ-Rally

Default FS: Brand New 2004 Rolex Daytona & 2003 Rolex Submariner

I have for sale a brand new stainless steel white face 116520 Rolex Daytona 2004 model, automatic Valjoux 7750b1 movement with working hour/minute/seconds chronographs. Screw-in pushers & screw down crown with O-ring, saphire crystal, correct markings and engravings between lugs, laser etched Rolex crown on crystal at the 6 o'clock position, with screws in the solid stainless steel oyster band and authentic hologram 116520 sticker. Asking $1,000cdn.

Also, a slightly used 16610 Stinaless Steel Rolex Submariner 2003 model housing a Swiss ETA 2862 automatic movement, saphire crystal with 2.5x cyclop lens, 120 click rotating bezel, oyster bracelet with diver's extension, screw down crown. Excellent conditon and keeps good time with only slight scatches on band. Asking $450cdn.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures. I only took them with my camera phone. I would like to show you these beatiful watches personally if you are located in the GTA. Buyer shall assume all shipping cost where required.

Please PM me for further details and all serious enquiries. This is not a joke and these watches are in my posessions waiting to be sold. I have previously sold watches on this forum before without any problems. I have had many happy buyers, please purchase with confidence.

Default Re: FS: Brand New 2004 Rolex Daytona & 2003 Rolex Submariner

Originally posted by 1tym
    snip.............

Please PM me for further details and all serious enquiries. This is not a joke and these watches are in my posessions waiting to be sold. I have previously sold watches on this forum before without any problems. I have had many happy buyers, please purchase with confidence.
    Were you under another username? With this as your only post, not located in Calgary and a 0 trader rating makes it pretty tough to purchase with confidence.

My Ride
    Lancer OZ-Rally

I was under the same username. I was unable to receive feedback from my buyers unfortunately, however i have sold items on other forums, under the same username (ie Hofo and RFD), so please refer there. BTW, i'm not located in Calgary, but rather in Toronto, and have delt locally with many buyers, also shipping has not been a problem if necessary.
    Last edited by 1tym; 12-18-2004 at 12:41 PM.

frostyda9 Guest

As soon as you PM me the serial numbers so I can run them through the database, and have the watches verified by a third party to be legitimate....as well as provide receipts for both watches, I'll take them.

Last edited by frostyda9; 12-18-2004 at 05:46 PM.

My Ride
    POS

wow. a u serious for a daytona for that price. are they real or knock off?
    i don't mind to pay extra if u can get apprasial/approved authentic from a Rolex dealer and match serial number paper work.
    btw, do u do COD? since it's not a $20 watch.

thank you
    For Rent: 1000 sq apartment located in Downtown. available immediately. Pls PM me for further detail

Pm for detail

Real Rolex's don't come wrapped in shrink wrap. Real new Rolexs also have a red strip sticker down the back of the watch indicating it is a Swiss Certified model (all Rolexs are), furthermore they also come in 2 boxes each and no one would belive you that they are real from those pictures. The fact you don't provide appraisels or other form of verification of the watch authenticity, you don't show pictures of the boxes adn other materials that come with the watch, like the anchor that should accompany the 'Submariner' among other things, and selling a brand new 'Rolex' at a losss of many thousands doesn't add any credibilty to your sale. Decent looking fakes, at least from the pictures, but don't even try and pass them off as real.
    Last edited by Agent_Oorange; 12-19-2004 at 02:56 AM.

nowhere does he say they are real so you cant really blame him for that, but then again he intentionally avoids saying they are not real

frostyda9 Guest

Originally posted by turbotrip
    nowhere does he say they are real so you cant really blame him for that, but then again he intentionally avoids saying they are not real
    Exactly. Pretty shady if you ask me.

I looked around and found these from an online retailer, they sell for $550US (Daytona) and $390US (Submariner).

Rolex's don't use ETA movements.

Mods should change the title of the thread to indicate that they are trademark infinging knock offs.

My Ride
    NC1

Buyers: Please be cautious when buying high-end merchandise, 1tym: Please be forthright when selling these items and state authenticity.

-Your friendly moderator
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by frostyda9

Exactly. Pretty shady if you ask me.

I looked around and found these from an online retailer, they sell for $550US (Daytona) and $390US (Submariner).
    $550 US for a real daytona or knockoff? Real daytonas are over 10k U.S.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Originally posted by max_boost
    Buyers: Please be cautious when buying high-end merchandise, 1tym: Please be forthright when selling these items and state authenticity.

-Your friendly moderator
    I would hardly consider a knock off Rolex high end merchandise.

I will give you 100 for the daytona.

frostyda9 Guest

Originally posted by Weapon_R

$550 US for a real daytona or knockoff? Real daytonas are over 10k U.S.
    I realize that $550US is the online price I saw for the exact knockoff he is selling.

i own a real rolexd daytona bought from US and these dont seem to be real due to the shrink wrap and the price he is offering them.

also Rolex is never sold online as if it is it is a Fake rolex- look at the official web site where they mention that

frostyda9 Guest

Originally posted by Crazyx88
    also Rolex is never sold online as if it is it is a Fake rolex- look at the official web site where they mention that
    That's kind of a moot point man. If someone wants to buy a Rolex from an authorized dealer, and then turn around and sell it online, there is no law against it. It does happen. There is also a massive market for previously owned legitimate watches on sites like ebay.

Originally posted by frostyda9

That's kind of a moot point man. If someone wants to buy a Rolex from an authorized dealer, and then turn around and sell it online, there is no law against it. It does happen. There is also a massive market for previously owned legitimate watches on sites like ebay.
    The point is there are no legitimate online retailers for Rolex.

frostyda9 Guest

OK Although I don't even know how we got on this, the watch I saw online was a replica, and advertised as a replica.
    I didn't read anywhere in this post about new, genuine Rolex watches being sold online from retailers.

In any event, we all destroyed this guys thread haha

My Ride
    Germanrific - 1/4/5/6/A/C/E/R

I don't know what the debate about is

these are obviously fakes as these go for significantly more (as noted)

but the seller should be more fourthcoming in the acknowledgement that they are fake

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by t-im
    I don't know what the debate about is

I'm not sure if you read the thread, but the debate circles around the description of these watches:

[quote]I have for sale a brand new stainless steel white face 116520 Rolex Daytona 2004 model, automatic Valjoux 7750b1 movement with working hour/minute/seconds chronographs. [/b]

There is no mention of the word replica anywhere in the description.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast