Quantcast
House of Tools=Bad, Bad Customer Service - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: House of Tools=Bad, Bad Customer Service

My Ride
    02 Golf TDI

Angry House of Tools=Bad, Bad Customer Service

Today I went to exchange a gift (a Dremel) for A MORE EXPENSIVE model at House of Tools in Calgary.

Did not have a receipt. But hey its Xmas right and the item was brand new in box and unused and I was told it came from there.

The House of Tools staff treated me quite rudely and were very impolite even though I wanted to upgrade a product and spend more money in their store!! They eventually caved but they were rude rude rude!!!

IMHO its very bad business practice when you treat a customer who wants to give you more money badly!!!!

Whatta a bunch of dumbasses!!!!

Will never ever ever ever shop their again.

My Ride
    335i

Today is boxing day. People dont have time for returns or exchanges.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    1991 Volkswagen Golf

its boxing day, going to exchange something today is retarded, most stores even have signs that say they won't do exchanges on bozing day

My Ride
    02 Golf TDI

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    Today is boxing day. People dont have time for returns or exchanges.
    This was a tool store not Futureshop

There were maybe 10 people in the whole place.

Thanks for the useless input.

My Ride
    02 Golf TDI

Originally posted by InfiniteJoy
    its boxing day, going to exchange something today is retarded, most stores even have signs that say they won't do exchanges on bozing day

This was a tool store not Futureshop

There were maybe 10 people in the whole place.

Thanks for the useless input.

My Ride
    1991 Volkswagen Golf

Actually, it was not useless at all. It does not matter how busy it was at the time, if you would have read mine and weapon's posts, you'd see that some stores have "policies" saying that they dont do exchanges on boxing day. Perhaps this store is one of the no exchange on boxing day stores. Suck it up

My Ride
    a wrx.

sounds like ure quite the tool yourself.

My Ride
    1991 Volkswagen Golf

zing

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

rofl, complains about customer service, to return something, on the busiest shopping day of the year, hahahahahahahahahaha.

Go and put your head back in the sand buddy.
    Travel

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Originally posted by Ben
    rofl, complains about customer service, to return something, on the busiest shopping day of the year, hahahahahahahahahaha.

Go and put your head back in the sand buddy.
    Without a receipt too!

My Ride
    02 Golf TDI

I would like to thank all of you young, wet behind the ears, dumbasses for your useless comments.

I'm in my 30's and unlike you young puppies, I expect good service all the time, no matter what the day or time.

I expect...no demand.... nothing less from a company that wants me to spend my money on their product or service.

It's called being ASSERTIVE, but I wouldn't expect you youngsters to be able to peek out from your mamma's skirts long enough to start learning how to be assertive quite yet in your lives.

Its that apathetic attitude you puppies are displaying that is forcing the Canadian consumer to accept sub-par services, products and delivery.

Get some balls for krissake
    Last edited by Gazoo; 12-26-2004 at 07:44 PM.

My Ride
    DUBZ

Originally posted by Gazoo
    I would like to thank all of you young, wet behind the ears, dumbasses for your useless comments.

I'm in my 30's and unlike you young puppies, I expect good service all the time, no matter what the day or time.

I expect...no demand.... nothing less from a company that wants me to spend my money on their product or service.

It's called being ASSERTIVE, but I wouldn't expect you youngsters to be able to peek out from your mamma's skirts long enough to learn how to be assertive quite yet in your lives.

customers always right!!

Judging from your post I think the shitty service had more to do with your personality then the fact it was boxing day

My Ride
    00 Protege

I definately agree with rahim. You posted you're bad customer service experiance on a car forum..........

My Ride
    Teg

I can imagine what your like when you hit 40 years..

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Originally posted by importz
    customers always right!!
    I disagree. When i used to be in cust. service, I had a guy try and return something he had bought at walm mart. I told him sir this isn't wal mart. (I worked at London drugs at the time). He looked around and said it had to be and got all upset. ahahahhaa. Was I suppose to take his product back?

My Ride
    a wrx.

It's called being ASSERTIVE, but I wouldn't expect you youngsters to be able to peek out from your mamma's skirts long enough to start learning how to be assertive quite yet in your lives.

Its that apathetic attitude you puppies are displaying that is forcing the Canadian consumer to accept sub-par services, products and delivery.

Get some balls for krissake
    Press pause on the rant-machine and think for a second.

Your holier-than-thou attitude is what forces people to give you shitty service. They don't need you nor your business. A large and established chain like House of Tools has more than enough calm and friendly customers to compensate for the lack of one fiesty old schmuck. Customer service staff are paid their $7.50/hr to provide customer service, not bend over backwards for the angry, crusty, old tool who "demands" it because he happened to walk in the store. I bet those customer service staff and their manager only let you have your way so that you would just go away.

My Ride
    4Runner Trail Edition

Someone got a piece of coal for a present.
    Guess Santa thought you belonged to the naughty list.
    HAHAHHA...
    Relax man, think of others and dont always think of yourself.
    Are you working on boxing day?
    Put yourself in their shoes, do u think they wanna work on a busy day rather than shop for themselves?

My Ride
    2011 Subaru Impreza

I had a bad experience with House of Tools as well. I went to go buy a hand saw at House of Tools as advertised in their sales flier. I call ahead of time, and ask if they had anymore. The guy told me he had lots in stock. I wanted him to reassure me, so I asked if he was possitive on that. Now, being foolish, I didnt get his name or anything, (and also thinkin, how many people would buy that saw on the first day of the flier? And I mean, it wasnt particularly the best deal anyways) I went to House of Tools, and showed up an hour later.

Freakin sales dude tells me they've been sold out since that morning. Now, I was 98% for certain it was he that I spoke to, but I didnt just wanna accuse him cos I didnt have a name and wasnt really sure... they didnt even have the demo model out anymore.. I asked for a reincheck and everything, but he wouldnt give me one, he just basically made me go on a guilt trip or something. What a waste of time.

Lesson learned... lesson learned.

Then I went down the street to Rona, and bought a better model for cheaper. bwhahahahaha

It's common knowledge that you aren't supposed to return things on boxing day, they were just trying to teach you a lesson. dumbass.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast