Quantcast
500+ Player First Person Shooter - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: 500+ Player First Person Shooter

Default 500+ Player First Person Shooter

Anyone who enjoys MMORPG should definately check this out. It's a first person shooter on a Massively Multiplayer scale. The video is a must see!

PlanetSide 7 day Trial.

The 7 day free trial has been opened up again for anyone who wants to sample the game, or if you're an ex player and want to see the changes that have been made. You will need to make a new SOE station name - you cant use this offer with old characters if you've played PlanetSide before.

Whats PlanetSide? Watch this video http://www.marcopolo.me.uk/PSMovies/PS_AD_LARGE.wmv

Get hold of a free 7 day trial CD key from http://cmt.ubisoft.fr/planetside_pcgamer/

And a complete download (1.6gb!!) using this installer http://www.greyfalcon.net/psinstall.exe

PlanetSide seems to have turned a corner over the past few months - it's become a whole lot of fun again!

Enjoy.

My Ride
    05 GDB V.8 / ZX10R / T1-7L

hmm interesting, im sure all the CS HC's will be all over this, how much is the monthy fee?

It's $12.99 USD / month. With the current exchange rate, it turns out to be a great deal. It also gets cheaper if you buy a longer term package.

My Ride
    Noodle

wasn't a big fan of this when I tried it back when it came out. It is impossible to do anything yourself and I found it hard to find groups of people to join, unless you know a bunch of buddies playing it as well, it's just not that fun.

Originally posted by Phats
    wasn't a big fan of this when I tried it back when it came out. It is impossible to do anything yourself and I found it hard to find groups of people to join, unless you know a bunch of buddies playing it as well, it's just not that fun.
    The game is the exact opposite now. There's always people looking to recruit and it's easy to be recruited in less then 10 minutes. As for finding it "impossible to do anything yourself", the game becomes much funner upon realizing it takes teamwork to do anything. For example, it's really intense when you're rushing to jury rig a bomb to destroy an enemy power plant and your teammates are barely holding them off.