Quantcast
non-selling seller on ebay? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: non-selling seller on ebay?

My Ride
    UA6

Default non-selling seller on ebay?

so i recently won an auction for an item off of ebay. About an hour after the auction is over, I get several emails from the seller saying that I should not send him money as he has "lost" the item and is looking for it. I know this is bullshit and completely untrue. He more than likely said this because I won the item for a very, very low price and is not happy with the outcome. I'm aware that this is against ebay's seller policies.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? If so, what did you do and did you get it resolved?

My Ride
    Sentra

I would email ebay about it. his option could be sell it at the low price as that is the risk you take unless you put a reserve on it (obviously the guy is dumb) or he might get banned for a while.

My Ride
    2020 Subaru Forester Sport

just go to ebay and file a non selling seller report...that dude will be off ebay very fast.

My Ride
    UA6

Originally posted by eblend
    just go to ebay and file a non selling seller report...that dude will be off ebay very fast.
    yeah i just did this. i want to leave him negative feedback too, but at the same time i don't want him to leave me some retaliatory negative feedback. if that happened is there any way to get that comment removed?

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by EG STyLeZ

yeah i just did this. i want to leave him negative feedback too, but at the same time i don't want him to leave me some retaliatory negative feedback. if that happened is there any way to get that comment removed?
    You can always get that reviewed and removed.

But if the seller has low ratings, (less than 20), don't bother with negative rating since he'll just create a new account.

Also, monitor what the seller is selling. If same item is posted again, then you have evidence to go to Ebay with to ban his ass.

Remember tho, Ebay is pretty lax and there's are many way to circumvent it's policies. Make sure to pick a good vender before you bid.