Quantcast
command start ? i can help..... - Page 36 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: command start ? i can help.....

Turns out my hood switch was broken.

A post on here about how to ground the wire would be good for people like me to follow

Thanks!

I;ve lost my main set of keys and my backup set isnt programed for the car. How do I program it? Its a command start 05-a433

My Ride
    2 - 92 Integras/ 2000 Integra

Hello I just bought an 1992 Acura Integra 5sp with a Arctic Start Model: RT4200, FCS 000122830

I got the car without the remote, tried the support site and the canadian version of it but no luck there. I was wondering if anyone knew where to get a replacement FOB for this? Any help would be appreciated!
    1992 Integra GS Blue
    1992 Integra GS Blue
    2000 Integra GS Silver

Default cs300i

I recently had my command start cs300i (in a 97 grand cherokee) lose it's programming (reason unknown). I took it to a local shop and he got it to respond within seconds by reprogramming it with the key fob and the hood pin switch. Unfortunately I realized later that when I actually try to start it, the starter stays engaged until the unit actually shuts everything down a few seconds later. Is there some further programming required? I'm hoping it's something I can do myself if possible. Thanks in advance for any help. (I started a dedicated thread with this same question but maybe it belongs in here? not sure)

Default CS 275I

COMMAND START .. STARTS FOR A SECOND THAN SHUTS OFF ,,,PLEASE HELP .............can u e mail me any manuals cs 275i
    [email protected]

manual sent

My Ride
    '13 F150

Okay here's my story.

Car is a 2006 Subaru WRX.

Compustar alarm/starter combo. I believe it's a RF-2W900 (according to the remote I have.)

Reservation mode stopped working about a year and a half ago. The car turns off as soon as I turn the ignition off even though I've kept the doors closed, applied the parking brake and the windows are closed.

The hood pin seems fine. It shows continuity/no continuity to ground as I press on it and release it. I've also checked that the hood is pushing the plunger far enough down to operate the switch and that's fine, too.

The car is not in Valet mode. The remote does not show ZZZ and the alarm alarm siren WILL activate if I pound on the car a bit after the doors are locked.

I've tried to get diagnostics but it just gives me 7 flashes, "reservation mode off." Gee, thanks.

Is there any way I can get it to flash the status of the different sensors to see if one of them is reporting incorrectly. That would save me a lot of time ripping the car apart to check the door pins, parking brake wire etc.

Thanks for any advice anyone can give me.

Try turning valet mode on and then off.

Does the ebrake light come on in the dash when the brake is applied?

If the vehicle does not stay running when turning the key off, all the remote is monitoring at that time is the ignition, tach, and ebrake wire.
    It only looks for doorpin after ebrake is set, and ignition turned off.

You can try relearning tach speed.

My Ride
    '13 F150

Originally posted by Strugari
    Try turning valet mode on and then off.

Does the ebrake light come on in the dash when the brake is applied?

If the vehicle does not stay running when turning the key off, all the remote is monitoring at that time is the ignition, tach, and ebrake wire.
    It only looks for doorpin after ebrake is set, and ignition turned off.

You can try relearning tach speed.
    That is extremely helpful information and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

I have tried turning valet on and off and it's still the same symptoms.

So the next easiest thing is to check the parking brake and then I'll figure out how to reset the tach.

Can you confirm that all the connections (for tach, ignition, door pin and e-brake) are simply tapped to OEM wiring beneath the dash? The only new wiring running to the engine compartment should be the hood pin and siren wiring?

Thanks again.

No Problem,
    the only wires needed to run under the hood is the hoodpin, and siren, however some installer run the tach wire directly to an injector or coiol under the hood.

Default command start 290i

Hi I'm new in that forum.I bought 1999 Alero with cs 290i.It was working good but now i can'start my engine.The remote is two buttons cs555.It's beeps only but can't start.
    I need manual instruction and wiring diagram for CS 290i.
    please!

PM me your email address and I will get a manual to you. Use CS290i as the subject line please

I just purchased a 2005 Ford Escape that has a Command Start remote (5 buttons, 4 on front & 1 "star" button on side) that is shapped like a cell phone. There is a small black rectangle with an antena on it in the front winshield on the driver's side. There are also 2 orange switches installed on the bottom of the dash to the left of the steering wheel. I have read these posts and can't find a model number, a pin or switch under the hood, and can't find a box under the dash. Please help. I would like to know how to use this and there is no manual. Two of the buttons on the remote are to lock and unlock the doors. One of the buttons is a picture of a car with the trunk open and the other button looks like a lightening bolt, but is hard to see so I could be wrong about this one. Any help you can give would be appreciated!! Thank you so much.

It does sound like a command start. PM me your email address with CS330i in the subject line and I will send it out to you.

Thaco is offline sucks off little boys (ya, don't fuck with rage2 bitch!!!)
    My Ride
    Rage2

been having issues with my compustar pro reporting false door alarms over the past couple days... is there any way i can disable the alarm and still lock the truck?? i cant get it back to the installer right away.
    User title molested by Rage2.

Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's not the size that matters, it's the taste it leaves in your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Quote Originally Posted by Misterman View Post
    No logic, thought, input, etc from cult member...

My Ride
    98 Talon TSi

Hello, Im wondering if you could help me out? I recently purchased a 02 envoy SLT, the truck came with a command start but no remote. so I pulled the lower dash apart and found the big black box but cant find a name or model # on it. I opened it up and found some #'s and they are 1560A-P08-20060724, PIC16C73B. Theres also another module velcrowed to the black box and it has the following info on it GM-SL, Data interface Module, VR:4.5 MD: 4605. The antenna that is mounted inside my truck doesnt have any #'s or markings but it is in a clear case, has a small push botton in the middle and and there is a small blue led on either side of the antenna.

I tired cross referencing all the number on google but came up with nothing. Is there a universal remote i could buy that i can program to work on my truck?

Thanks for the help,
    Greatly Appreciated.
    98 Talon Tsi AWD

Default 08 mazda 3

hi there i have an 08 mazda 3 that came with a stock remote start and unlock. the lock and unlock work just fine. im just wondering if you have the code for the remote start. Im sure its just "locked" or whatever they call it. thaaanks soo much, if you could email me at [email protected] that would be greatly appriciated since the snows starting to fly where im at!!

My Ride
    2000 Oldsmobile Intrigue

Hi there,
    I have a 2000 olds intrigue with an Astroflex 1100 command start with the 5 button transmitter, green led, which has been under water too many times and doesn't work.
    The transmitter p/n that is printed on the board inside the xmitter is 109-052-302-09, there is also another p/n, 392-052-304-00, on the battery holder of the transmitter(not sure which is the right one), the black box p/n is 392-127-101-00.
    An ebay seller says that the Astroflex 6 button transmitter, green led, intended for command start models 1105u etc, p/n 310-052-300-10, will program to work with my 5 button command start.
    can anyone definitely confirm that, or tell me where I can get another 5 button unit?

Yes the 5 button and 6 button Astrostart transmitters do interchange.
    The FCC ID number should end on J5f TX2000.

Hey, I have an unknown prostart I'm looking for a manual. Inside the remote is marked 1997 11 Aug. Its a two button remote marked I and II, with a small red LED. No markings on simple rectangular box with one simple harness under drivers side. Will not start truck, flashes lights twice.
    Thanks

[email protected]
    Will

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 ... LastLast