Quantcast
Gym's around SW - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Gym's around SW

My Ride
    This and that.

Default Gym's around SW

I am just wondering if you guys know of any gyms around the SW area that allow for monthly memberships. I will be leaving for Scotland in about a month, but I don't want to waste it by not going to the gym. Some of the gmy's i've checked out is ask to sign contracts which I can't. Also important is that they do date to date monthly sign ups. For example if I join the gym on 15th of August..the membership goes on for 15th of September.

SW area is prefered, but I guess I can drive around as well.

Thanks

Westside Rec you can buy a 10 membership pass that doesnt expire?
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    This and that.

I looked into the westside rec and it turns out to be super expensive. Per day if you want to go is like $12 and the ten day pass is $110 or something around there.

The new routine I am starting requires only 3 days a week so maybe I will just have to end up doing that if, I can't find anything else.

Didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought I'd put it in here. But for those who are members of Westside, do you have the reg membership or the plus? Is the plus worth the extra $400? The no kids policy, private stream room, nicer change facilities are appealing, but how many people go just to hang out in the change rooms?
    heloc that shit

My Ride
    Canyonero

Originally posted by lint
    Didn't want to start a new thread, so I thought I'd put it in here. But for those who are members of Westside, do you have the reg membership or the plus? Is the plus worth the extra $400? The no kids policy, private stream room, nicer change facilities are appealing, but how many people go just to hang out in the change rooms?
    fuck this plus membership policy. I see it at the Y and it is for the worse. Those willing to double their membership cost get special treatment and the regular folks suffer.

Just increase everybody's rates and give us all the best service possible.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

Default Re: Gym's around SW

Originally posted by shakalaka
    I am just wondering if you guys know of any gyms around the SW area that allow for monthly memberships. I will be leaving for Scotland in about a month, but I don't want to waste it by not going to the gym. Some of the gmy's i've checked out is ask to sign contracts which I can't. Also important is that they do date to date monthly sign ups. For example if I join the gym on 15th of August..the membership goes on for 15th of September.

SW area is prefered, but I guess I can drive around as well.

Thanks
    Good Life Fitness on Richmond Road SW by Westhills?
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

Originally posted by prae

fuck this plus membership policy. I see it at the Y and it is for the worse. Those willing to double their membership cost get special treatment and the regular folks suffer.

Just increase everybody's rates and give us all the best service possible.
    I don't see a problem with it. Not everyone wants to pay $1000+ annually for a membership, so have options for those who do, and those who don't. This isn't Westside Communist Rec Center.

My Ride
    DA6, R59

Richmond World Health Club, when i used to work there, they had monthly memberships. Call and ask for Aimee, she should be able to help you out I think the # there is 240-1555

you're a girl, you don't need a hot body to get a dude, all you need is offer up the.........................................