Quantcast
starting to work out again - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: starting to work out again

Default starting to work out again

im starting to work out again...

well first time i started working out was when i was in grade 7, and i totally fcuked myself up, my shoulders the most, the tendons are stretched more than normal, so doing some exercises hurt them...

and theres sumthing wrong with my bones too? it cracksand stuff, like then i curl, and at the top my elbow makes a popping noise, from when i was born till now, i 98% of the time i drank milk, maybe it has to do sumthing with that?

plus i need to gain weight, im 16, 120 pounds havent gained/lost weight in a while, my goal is to tone up and be stronger, i dont want to be bulky because i do martial arts

anytips, pointers?

My Ride
    MB C63

keep drinking milk and do some yoga instead of martial arts...sounds like you got beat up and broke a few bones instead of making them stronger

cracks and things are pretty normal but popping noise may mean your double jointed or somethings wrong

My Ride
    TSX

i'm going to be starting to work out again in 2 weeks as well.
    i've taken almost a 2 month break and i think it's about time i hit the gym again and motivate myself

for your elbow problem, i suggest getting glucosamine sulfate. It's for joint support and helps rebuild the tissue that is lost. I am currently taking that because i have somewhat of the same problem like you except my popping noise is at my left shoulder. You take a capsule 3 times a day (500mg capsules) and after a month or so, you shouldn't experience that popping noise any longer but you should continue to take the capsules.

for toning, i just suggest doing cardio 2 or 3 times a week or try taking hydroxycut as well.

As for the popping joints , I had that happen , and it went away after a while , I think it was just being double jointed and kinda like wakeing up the bones lol
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

My Ride
    Acura 1.7EL

Glucosamine sulfate is a great option. The most effective way to utilize glucosamine is to work your joints while glucosamine is in your system. The stress to your joints will trigger the body to utilize glucosamine to rebuild the cartilage.

should i ask a doctor before using this Glucosamine sulfate?
    cuz when i do kicks sumtimes, the joint connecting my leg to my body pops too