Quantcast
Why? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why?

My Ride
    Nothing but ///M baby!

Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
    what is with all the newbies running around like they own this place? why are they showing up from nowhere with their "after the fact" bitching? there is a lot of "u should have", "i never would have done that", "you are so pathetic" type statements being made

why do they only participate to take shots at other ppl? why do i never see these people posting in normal discussions?
    Maybe the reason that you don't notice him taking part in discussions is because you're to busy taking pot shots simply because he's a "newb". He did try to start a real conversation, but then you just made fun of him for no reason at all. If it was one of you're friends that took that picture, you would have said something like "nice pic", or " ".

My Ride
    09 WRX Hatchback / 72 240z

Originally posted by [GaGe]

hey! that kinda offends me too..
    yea but u dont go opening up ur mouth when its not needed like civiclvr....

plus ur rage's lil bro and everybody loves rage!

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

I just read through that whole thread and I think a few of the people in there have no right to even make comments on that due to the fact that they dont even HAVE vehicles.

this is the most grosly undeserving post I have read on beyond in a LONG time and It even brought up a sensation that this board is turning into a little more bullshit than is acceptable, so merry christmas civiclvr
    whoop-dee-fucking-doo,a car hit 200,lots of cars can hit 200. most cars can hit that speed no problem.
    my reply:why don't you suck my balls biotch? don't start shit with me newbie.. your not making a very good 1st impression..
    who are you to even pass judgement when the only way you will ever see 200km/h is by pulling you behind a Porsche strapped to your skateboard.

you and what car allows you to make such statements towards his pic of 200km/h.

you you my friend can enjoy old faithfull

Secondly, who gives a shit! Thre are NOT alot of every day cars that can hit 200km/h (Alot of the econoboxes some of you drive are governed @170-180) so give the guy a break. He just bought a new car and hes excited, we all experience that when you get a new toy (although their are a lot of cold hearted cynics on here so maybe I am wrong).

Thirdly, I have a Jetta GLI (A GTI Rabbit with a trunk), and it is extremely stable at well over 200. so I dont know where that rabbit accusation came from, they were some of the most stable and balanced handling cars back in the day. Ever taken a Ford Tempo over 140-150, thats a more interesting experience.

Fourthly, Its a car forum, not everyone is at the same stage of the game boys and girls, for some people 200 is a big step for them (it was for my car), so who is anyone to make judgements and statements on everyone elses experience. If he was driving a Porsche 911TT then yeah, whoop dee do, that car practically idles at 200km/h, but hes not a 40 year old tech Working for Porsche AG, hes just like everyone else on this forum, a weekend warrior with a passion for cars.

All this newbe hating is bullshit, you were ALL once new to this forum.

Anyone else who disagrees with the above two can also heed the above picture, cause this is going way to far.

Its a friendly Calgary based forum, not a hate the newguy I was here first so I'm better mentality.

And Finally, I have no idea who you are 2.2, but I'm going to appologise for what has happened on my behalf at least and hope you can have an enjoyable time here.

Happy Holidays
    Travel

Thats what I wanted to say but I didn't have the time.

we can all just put it behind us.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Stop opening new threads when we've already closed the last thread.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2