Quantcast
Damn drunk kids!!! RANT!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Damn drunk kids!!! RANT!!!!!!!!!!

My Ride
    92SiR, 05B5G, 89KA24

Default Re: Damn drunk kids!!! RANT!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cycosis
    why do fags like him exist? why is it theres always someone whos tryin to start something at a party??? go get a fucking life!! end rant
    you should have said that yesterday,

props this, props that, self control yadda yadda yadda... fuck that man, stand up for yourself. its good to be civil up until when the line is crossed, and kicking your car is a definite leap over that line. this is what you shouldve said to the guy as soon as he kicked your car: (get up in his face) "why you kicking my car for man? you wanna fight come over here and kick me, my car isnt hitting you back you glass bitch".

dont be intimidated by who this guy is, who he knows, how he dresses, what color his bangs are lol . this kinda shit doesnt make him more of a man than you. if your bigger than him then break him, give him the beating of a lifetime, words cant solve EVERYTHING.

Professional DJ equipment for sale: Click Here

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

Im the afro guy whos car he kept kicking. I was about to fight him as soon as he hit it but I decided it wasn't worth it. He didn't damage anything. Even if I did kick his ass, what would I get out of it? Broken knuckles, some bruises. Then all his friends would pile on me and id prolly get quite rocked. Whats the point?

Greg

were u the guy at brennans house trying to get rid of the burn marks on the floor?

My Ride
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230, 1968 Chevy Impala

Originally posted by GTS Jeff

were u the guy at brennans house trying to get rid of the burn marks on the floor?

hahah yeah he was
    1968 Impala: Status: Stored
    1977 Dodge Triple E RV: Sold
    1989 Mercedes Benz 420 SEL: Sold
    2008 Mercedes Benz C230: Cruising
    2000 Bluebird TC2000: Build phase of skoolie project
    2018 Rav4 XLE: New baby friendly daily

My Ride
    335i

haha one guy owned all 5 of you
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    2014 Cadillac ATS Turbo

Originally posted by Weapon_R
    haha one guy owned all 5 of you
    how did he own us?

he wanted to fight, for no fuckin reason other than he wanted to fight anyone. we told him to fuck off, and didn't fight, there was no fuckin reason to. he was to much of a bitch to throw the first one, and i had no intentions of startin shit, now had he thrown one, this would have been a completely differnt story, simple as that.

My Ride
    92SiR, 05B5G, 89KA24

whoa.. easy big guy, y so defensive?

so kicking your guys cars isnt reason enough to do something about it?(its like getting slapped in the face) but punching you is??

would you rather get slapped or punched???

Originally posted by big_k

how did he own us?

he wanted to fight, for no fuckin reason other than he wanted to fight anyone. we told him to fuck off, and didn't fight, there was no fuckin reason to. he was to much of a bitch to throw the first one, and i had no intentions of startin shit, now had he thrown one, this would have been a completely differnt story, simple as that.
    All your life your going to wait for the first punch. Then when you meat a guy like Mike Tinson he will fucking one hit you and you will drop. Take action!

The real reason why they didn't fight:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My Ride
    Red with stripes and a shitbox truck

Originally posted by Wildcat
    props this, props that, self control yadda yadda yadda... fuck that man, stand up for yourself. its good to be civil up until when the line is crossed, and kicking your car is a definite leap over that line. this is what you shouldve said to the guy as soon as he kicked your car: (get up in his face) "why you kicking my car for man? you wanna fight come over here and kick me, my car isnt hitting you back you glass bitch".

dont be intimidated by who this guy is, who he knows, how he dresses, what color his bangs are lol . this kinda shit doesnt make him more of a man than you. if your bigger than him then break him, give him the beating of a lifetime, words cant solve EVERYTHING.

Don't say anything to him at all. He doesn't need a reason to fight with you. Go up and destroy him. Drunk people can't fight worth a monkey's shit.

My Ride
    2014 Cadillac ATS Turbo

Originally posted by HTN SWCHS
    whoa.. easy big guy, y so defensive?

so kicking your guys cars isnt reason enough to do something about it?(its like getting slapped in the face) but punching you is??

would you rather get slapped or punched???
    when cycosis said he kicked his car, it was blown WAY out of proportion. he tapped his car with his foot, he did not kick it at all, he touched it with his foot. obviously, if there was anychance that he did some damage, then yes, there would have been a fight, but there was really no reason to

My Ride
    DC5

yeah drunk people can be the worst when it comes to picking shit with other people, i know i don't usually back down at all, some people need to get theirs

this is something like what happened to me and a few buddies a about a year ago

we went to my buddies girlfriends 18th and we were all 19 but not really the point, well needless to say there was a mixed crowd between university and highschool kids right

so me and my buddy are playing some pool just chillin and drinking, and this stupid kid who was about 6'2" but so lanky and skinnny walks by and shoulders my buddy and was like "what you gonna do about it" cuz my friend is only like 5'9" maybe 5'10" right

well he brushes it off and we are just laughin and just it wasn't worth it

the night goes on and the guy who shouldered my buddy was sitting with his buddies and for some reason was saying a bunch of shit about another one of our friends, and we had no idea was this guy was trying to act so tough cuz we knew most of his buddies back from high school when we played rugby

but yeah so whatever, we end up having to leave the girls house around 12:30 or so cuz he parents had to get up for work or something and the kid starts to pick shit with my friend, well this time it was on but to the other kids surprise, my friend is the QB for U of T maybe not that tall, but he is a fuckin tank, and he started to pushing my buddy, he knocked him out cold in one punch...

just a story of how some drunk kids get theirs, cuz they always don't know what they are dealin with, just cuz you are tall don't make you tough

just thought this was pretty funny to share cuz everyone is saying how self control is the right thing, but sometimes you just need to put a drunk kid in his place

My Ride
    a wrx.

Originally posted by cycosis

hahah yeah he was
    oh shit why u tell me? haha well i am gonna be in calgary for a week so lets go make life hard for this guy. i can think of things thatd be way worse than a simple shitkicking...

My Ride
    Cummins F10

he was just being a dipshit
    he wanted to take on like 4 of us, but if we touched him, his like 6 buddies would of jumped us. We arent fighters. the one guy was infact thrown on the hood on my bimmer ( no damage ).
    It was a group of kids from western who need to get a life.
    i hate kids who are like 17 who thrive on starting fights, just for fun.
    Originally posted by Mibz
    The criteria for being a Beyond Baller is simply knowing you are one.
    Deleted F10 535d
    My hybrid burns Diesel & Oil

My Ride
    2014 Cadillac ATS Turbo

Originally posted by RedDevil
    the one guy was infact thrown on the hood on my bimmer ( no damage ).
    yeah, i ment to appologize about that todd, it was just the closest thing to thrown him against, my bad.

My Ride
    Cummins F10

Originally posted by RedDevil
    ( no damage ).

Originally posted by big_k

yeah, i ment to appologize about that todd, it was just the closest thing to thrown him against, my bad.
    no damage= no worries
    Originally posted by Mibz
    The criteria for being a Beyond Baller is simply knowing you are one.
    Deleted F10 535d
    My hybrid burns Diesel & Oil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2