Quantcast
*WARNING* Do not curb your unseen JDM car here!! - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: *WARNING* Do not curb your unseen JDM car here!!

My Ride
    GD + GR WRB

Default *WARNING* Do not curb your unseen JDM car here!!

We here at beyond.ca not allow any more threads for JDM cars that are not fully landed in canada (ie: all out of province inspections done, insured and registered in the OWNERS NAME!!)

This practice directly affects the business of one of our PAID sponsors, and many times the owner is asking WAY WAY WAY too much for a car that has not been landed and inspected.

If you want to buy a JDM car, please see www.importconcern.ca , this is a reputable business and will be able to take car of all your inspection needs and help you with importing your car. Do not buy a car that is not landed or is not in the country yet, as with a private sale you will be 'up shit creek without a paddle' if anything goes wrong. At least when you purchase from a group like Import Concern you have some recourse should something go wrong.

Thank you.
    Bought not built!

Good guys.

My Ride
    RB26DETT SIL40 VERT

Import concern is a bunch of good guys I know a few people personaly that have got there cars from them
    Cheap 16 wheels for sale
    http://forums.beyond.ca/st/256625/f-s-16x7-black-modenas-4-100-108-40/

My Ride
    '89 Silvia, '02 Xterra

yea i myself am sick of people trying to sell cars that havent even left japan. I can vouch for the fact that the auction sheets dont always show 100% condition of the car, so its always a slight gamble. If you're going to buy a car that hasnt even left japan yet, do it through import concern for half or 1/3 of the price and that way you can browse the cars that show up each day and PICK your own....its bullshit buying a fairlady for 15K that your going to have to wait 2 months for when you can do it for 5-6K and wait 2 months....

In my opinion the only honest way that someone can buy a JDM car and bring it here and sell it for more is if its landed, inspected, test drivable, and ready to register and insure. Otherwise you just pulling a big scam

P.S. Importconcern.ca

CA18DET Powered S13

Default Re: *WARNING* Do not curb your unseen JDM car here!!

Originally posted by kevie88
    We here at beyond.ca not allow any more threads for JDM cars that are not fully landed in canada (ie: all out of province inspections done, insured and registered in the OWNERS NAME!!)

This practice directly affects the business of one of our PAID sponsors, and many times the owner is asking WAY WAY WAY too much for a car that has not been landed and inspected.

If you want to buy a JDM car, please see www.importconcern.ca , this is a reputable business and will be able to take car of all your inspection needs and help you with importing your car. Do not buy a car that is not landed or is not in the country yet, as with a private sale you will be 'up shit creek without a paddle' if anything goes wrong. At least when you purchase from a group like Import Concern you have some recourse should something go wrong.

Thank you.
    not only a reputable business, but very respectful, friendly guys

if i ever imported or wanted rhd no doubt none other than importconcern

heard nothing but for them
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride
    E36, soarer

Originally posted by 240droptop
    Import concern is a bunch of good guys I know a few people personaly that have got there cars from them
    id have to disagree, they never returned some of my emails, i know they received them to. just want bussiness with them in the future.

My Ride
    A hard-top, with a decent engine.

I baught my Silvia from Feast Auto Exports based in Yokohama Japan and boy did I run into problems...Wasn't directly the exporter's fault although he could have provided more info about importation rule's and regulations!!!

In the end I had to wait a full 12 months from payment date to receiving date!!! Quite the hassel, but believe me the car (when i got it) was in tip top shape....one summer in Montreal and it's gotten pretty roughed up!

Buyer beware is an understatement! I was lucky....
    S13

pointe finale mon esti.

is import concern even is business anymore ?