My Ride
    2016 VW MK7 R ORYX DSG TECH

lammer Guest

hahaaha

My Ride
    A l337 chair

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Adam's Christmas party. It was Rod who spiked the punch with too much Gatorade. I can't help it if I drank 3 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Perfume.

I thought it was funny when I put Andreas's Pants on my head and danced the Safety Dance on the Chair while singing `Standing All Alone'. I didn't mean to break Adam's Discman and don't know why Adam would sue me for adultery.

I don't remember calling Aaron's wife a slimy Pig---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Your Mom's husband's ass, it was only because I ate too much of that steak.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Integra through my neighbor's attic. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a retarded Lobster and have me arrested for Theft under 5000!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all mean and fast. And I'm really not to blame for any of this slippery stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and up yours,
    Matt (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 5 bucks!