Quantcast
where do they sell - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: where do they sell

My Ride
    FJC, S30

Question where do they sell

infinity products.. i know future carries them.. ay other places?
    Submaker.Illest.

International Stereo carries them also, I believe.
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    A l337 chair

Ya go there and find some girl named michelle, she is really hot!

My Ride
    FJC, S30

i used to work at international stereo.. ahah
    that place was a fun place to work at
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride
    FJC, S30

how are the prices tho.. cuz i know from experience.. that international stereo is known for jackin the price up sky high..
    Submaker.Illest.

International has VERY pushy salespeople, it's borderline harassment.
    You have to get out of the store quick before they pin you down and make you buy something from them.
    "All these years I thought it was power that brought responsibility. It's not. I was wrong. It's responsibility that brings power. It's knowing what needs to be done that brings strength. And courage." - Peter Parker, Earth X

My Ride
    FJC, S30

haha yea it was our job to "become your frined" and know everythin about u.. or esle we got fired.. ahha same thing in soundsaround..
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride
    335i

Originally posted by mwmhong
    International has VERY pushy salespeople, it's borderline harassment..
    That is so true. It's just like soundsaround. When I was in International, some chick came over and tapped me. She's like "Hey, whats up?"

We started this long conversation (literally 20 mins), and honestly I never knew she was staff. I thought we went to high school together and I had forgotten her or something. Then she's like "So how do you like that amp?" etc etc...It was hilarious.

Then she's like "Are you sure you want that amp? I'm very busy, so if you're not gonna buy it I don't really wanna check the price". What a bitch! I told her to forget it since she was so busy, and that A&B sound was a 2 minute walk. So I went to A&B, they are awesome there (I dont know why anyone shops anywhere else! No pushiness, very helpful, and if you don't want it, they don't care). And I bought my amp
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

Originally posted by surfertech
    haha yea it was our job to "become your frined" and know everythin about u.. or esle we got fired.. ahha same thing in soundsaround..
    I don't find Soundsaround people pushy.

But they always knock down the price if you are hesitant. Haha
    I know you don't smoke weed. I know this. But I'm gonna git you high today. 'cause it's Friday, you ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do!

My Ride
    FJC, S30

they knock down the price to get u too buy it.. but its still a rip off once u find out what the real price is..

and yea they do pressure u.. my frined works there
    they only do it becuase thats how they pay the bills..
    Submaker.Illest.

My Ride
    A l337 chair

At the soundsaround near elbow this ferocious guy or whatever works there, he is really annoying and followed me out to my car which was creepy ...

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Soundsaround, Visions, and International Stereo work off the same type of system. They work primarily off of gross profit so if you're looking at car audio which has HUGE markup and if it has at least a 30 point margin the salesperson will sell you shit cause; 1) They'll make crazy cash if they sell it to you and 2) If you're hesitant to take it they have alot of room to negotiate.

Future Shop works off of a spiff system where everything you sell you make something offa!

A friend and I went into Soundsaround in Crowfoot to check out alarm/starter/pager units and the dude gave my buddy a quote for his truck for the Ultra Start....was about $850 installed and then he tried to tell us there's no mark up on this type of stuff. Ten minutes later we were talking to his manager and we had him down to $625 with GST. No markup my ASS!!

My Ride
    350Z

Even $625 for an "ultra start" is still a rip off!

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

I agreed...that's why we left it and went to Visions and looked at the Viper.

Last edited by kaput; 03-12-2019 at 06:33 PM.

Originally posted by kaput
    haha yeah I got suckered at International Stereo, I walked in just lookin around and got ambushed with them trying to give me a free VIP card, but it was free so I figured why not. Supposedly I get a $50 gift certficate in the mail when it comes, but who knows.

One question though, it's supposed to be some sort of an instore credit card, so did I fuck with my credit rating by accepting this thing? Whats the worst that could happen?
    if you dont use it you cant fuck up your credit

My Ride
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Yah if nothing's being spent on the card you can't really fuck up your credit rating!

Bad thing about those in store credit cards is the interest rate they carry. When I worked at A&B Sound we would get people to sign up on the A&B Sound Card to finance their purchases and the appeal was the 90 days no payments no interest thing but after the 90 days the interest rate is something insanely high, roughly 28%. Would never sign up on a FS, A&B, Soundsaround, Visions, or International Stereo card....better to just pay off the credit card and rack it back up again with purchases!

My Ride
    jdm d16b

Originally posted by mrmattyk
    At the soundsaround near elbow this ferocious guy or whatever works there, he is really annoying and followed me out to my car which was creepy ...
    ya
    Firoz
    that guys soo funny, kinda pushy, and will only talk to you, if u have cash in hand.

My Ride
    06 RX8 SE

haha i got my share of experiences w/ sound surround :P I went shopping for digicam there one time.. they were selling for like 849 * onsale *.. and 10 mins later he said he would take 100 off if we buy it rite there on the spot... then another 5 mins later he said 150 off... and we were actually gonna buy it, but then it turns out he meant he will give us a free 150 to buy other stuff like flash card.. so we said we want 150 cash back or no deal.. he said no.. so we walked out.. then as soon as we open the car door he ran out and said fine 150 off. but we still took off anyway :P

good times good times

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

Originally posted by silverEL

ya
    Firoz
    that guys soo funny, kinda pushy, and will only talk to you, if u have cash in hand.
    And when he does talk to you, his sentances always end in "brotha"! Hahaha!

"I'll tell you what, my brotha! You bring some of your brothas here, and I'll give you brothas a good deal!"

He hooked EG STyLeZ and I up with our shit. Pretty nice, but I don't think I'd ever buy anything from him again. He even took us out to his car to watch movies. He thought we were brothas.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast