hey i just got some springs off a fellow beyond member for my 89 crx. there H&R springs (1.8inch drop front and rear) part number 51807 and he only had the rear 2, the front 2 are with some guy who said he'd help him compress them and install them but apparently the guy just dissapeared off the face of the earth with his 2 front springs.
i was hoping maybe some one could help me out or maybe they knew who has the other 2 springs becuase ide love to have the full set. right now i have intrax springs all around but it seems the ass end of my car is saging so i thought ide try the H&R srings in the rear. when i got the springs i noticed that they where way better designed then my intrax so i figured if i could find the other 2 and make a set it would be the best set up for me.

so if anyone knows who might have these front 2 H&R springs (parts number 51807), or might either have 2 H&R springs or another set of front springs that i can mis-match with my 2, please if anyone can help me out just pm me or leave me a message.

thank,
marc