Quantcast
Haunted Places In Alberta... - Page 36 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Haunted Places In Alberta...

My Ride
    EM1 SIR

maaan,i was there a few days ago,pretty bored,too bad you didn't post up before.
    Originally posted by 89s1
    Haters hating: Check
    Grammar police policing: Check
    Fanboys nutswinging: Check

Everything seems to be in order here.

My Ride
    A Slow Car

Originally posted by sh0ko
    ^ and u can eat there?! ,......
    Yes you can it's a Restaurant. Reservation only.
    “Straight roads are for fast cars, turns are for fast drivers.”

My Ride
    Jetta 1.8t

shit ive walked around st marys and down into those trees at night before and never knew anything about an insane asylum. we used to drink around there and in the trees when we were younger.

My Ride
    EM1 SIR

Is there anywhere else to check out?
    Originally posted by 89s1
    Haters hating: Check
    Grammar police policing: Check
    Fanboys nutswinging: Check

Everything seems to be in order here.

heres my story on the symmons playground/ devils playground, just off mcknight, ill add some pictures to show you guys how to get there. if you dare lol, it freaked me out, and illl never go back again. i was just bored today so i bumped this thread up.

ive been to DP maybe 3 or 4 times, the first was with a group of 12+, and we walked through the field long we went around the back, and shown in the pictures if you go around the field, you will catch what seems to be some sort of a concrete coffin type thing? im not sure what it was but it was kinda freaky, as you go in to the circle of trees, which is not really a circle at all, you see this tree that everyone talks about, the one that they say used to hang witches off the tree, it looks like a scary ass tree, and it has a long branch that does look like you could have hung some people off of it, the main stem of a tree has an opening of in it, sort of looks like a vagina..

so here comes round 2! this group consisted of about 6 of us and this time we were armed with video cameras, we went back in and filmed all over the circle of trees, we focused on the tree where they hung witches, and that coffin type thing, we reviewed the tape, on 3 cameras, and there was what seemed to be a face on that main stem of that tree, where i said it looked like a vag. we got a little freaked, so i told my other friends about it, they didnt belive me. one drunk night we went out this time only 4 of us, 3 am in the moring, i was mr tough guy, since ive been here couple times before, i just wanted to show them what was there, and the path we took was around the back once again, and as im sifting through the knee high wheats on the field, its pretty dark we didnt have any flashlights, im just watching my step looking down making, movin all the wheat out of my way, as i look up to check where im at, i got my 3 buddies behind me all just chattin away, i look up, and all i saw was a distant figure maybe about 10ft away from me, like " the ring" girl, head down, hair covered her face, i fuckin freaked, rand for my life back i told all my friends just run, they didnt know what i saw since i was right up front, i just booked. and i would never return again.

Last edited by b18cr; 01-02-2011 at 04:33 PM.
    [IMG][/IMG]

My Ride
    SoupRYou

that sounds Scary as hell. Have you ever gone during the day to see what the "coffin" thing really is?
    sig kinda deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    93 240sx SE, 17 Infiniti Q50S, 2008 Highlander

Wheres the pics and videos then?
    Originally posted by GTS Jeff
    You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

My Ride
    Hatred

What I got from that story is that b18cr is afraid of vagina.
    -U

Originally posted by dj_rice
    Wheres the pics and videos then?
    this was probably 4-5 years back, when we first got our drivers. i havent had contact with them for a while now, but ill try and get some pictures, hopefully the footage. it was real, and we saw what we saw.

Originally posted by Unknown303
    LOL! a face appeared where the tree had a break in it, i googled and this is the best kinda of picture i could find, wich sort of resembled that tree. i think its what happens when a branch falls off the tree.

[IMG][/IMG]

My Ride
    Ice Resurfacing Machine

nice thread to bump !!!
    "Cocaine is God's Way Of Telling You, You Are Making Too Much Money."

My Ride
    Hatred

Originally posted by b18cr

this was probably 4-5 years back, when we first got our drivers. i havent had contact with them for a while now, but ill try and get some pictures, hopefully the footage. it was real, and we saw what we saw.

LOL! a face appeared where the tree had a break in it, i googled and this is the best kinda of picture i could find, wich sort of resembled that tree. i think its what happens when a branch falls off the tree.

I'm just messing with you. But we should do a Beyond ghost meet or something. A shit load of people with camcorders running around in the dark would be funny as hell.
    -U

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Dont forget the drunk part... now go there with cameras on a SOBER night dude.

My Ride
    Hatred

I don't drink and chase spooks.

what whaa??
    -U

My Ride
    Unit 91 come in 91

Dude im so down,

We should get Rage2 upfront with a big sword and a viking helmet to be our fearless leader

My Ride
    X5D, Fiesta ST

Ill wear my helmet cam for this encounter.

My Ride
    ST184

Go to seebee, its big enough for everyone and we can set up a Indiana Jones style base camp just outside of the ghost town.

Originally posted by Unknown303

So even though these tress were planted 100 years after they stopped being bitches and stopped believing in/hanging withches which was before Calgary was even settled they apprently still did in Calgary 50 years ago? Damn rednecks in the NE

I want to that school a few years ago. Me and a few buddies got stoned in the car and started to walk around there. I almost shit my pants that night lol. It was summer time and when we got out of the car it felt like -10 and allof a sudden the wind started to blow really hard. I was freaken out big time.

My Ride
    FG4

was at banff springs for new years and some drunk guy decided to go ghost hunting after the party ended. punched a hole through the wall where he thought 873 would be. he misjudged though and ended up putting a hole right where the bed was in the adjoining room. hotel staff had a good laugh about it.

My Ride
    1993 JDM Subaru WRX

damn i wish i saw this before.... i wanna goooooooo

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 26 35 36 37 LastLast