Quantcast
Gravity Dynamics - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Gravity Dynamics

My Ride
    A l337 chair

Default Gravity Dynamics

I recently visited gravitydynamics.com. It sounded familiar but I assumed it was in the states or something. Any ways I went to contact info and noticed it's a Calgary number. Is there any reps from GD on beyond? Has anyone been to this place?

My Ride
    a nice pair of and1's

they mainly do internet sales, bksze is a rep from GD

My Ride
    NC1

Actually i think bksze is the owner!
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Actually, bksze is the co-owner. I'm the other half. Best prices in Calgary.

My Ride
    A l337 chair

Originally posted by GDCivicSi
    Actually, bksze is the co-owner. I'm the other half. Best prices in Calgary.
    Does an actual shop exist, or are you just an e-business? If so can you give me your address?
    I think I shall stop by tommorow..
    Last edited by mrmattyk; 01-04-2003 at 06:29 AM.

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

hey,

check out http://www.importadrenelin.com/ the prices for kits are alot cheaper. They are located in calgary as well. lets compair prices for buddy club kits for civic's:

gravitydynamics.com

$1245

importadrenelin.com

$807.35

Well i don't know what the quality importadrenelin.com has but i do know that they have the best prices in calgary and the most selection compaired to most of the companies here.

Laurier

My Ride
    A Pearl Diamond

Originally posted by Lo)2enz0
    hey,

check out http://www.importadrenelin.com/ the prices for kits are alot cheaper. They are located in calgary as well. lets compair prices for buddy club kits for civic's:

gravitydynamics.com

$1245

importadrenelin.com

$807.35

Well i don't know what the quality importadrenelin.com has but i do know that they have the best prices in calgary and the most selection compaired to most of the companies here.

Laurier
    That is just retail prices though, I'm sure if you contact them they will give you pretty good deals, i've dealt with gravity dynamics before.

My Ride
    AP1

Laurier [/B]
    We use 5-6oz. of handlaid fiberglass compared to most of our competitors who use 3-4oz. of fiberglass. We carry the Blue-Class fiberglass which is much more durable then the other fiberglass aero kits out there.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by mrmattyk

Does an actual shop exist, or are you just an e-business? If so can you give me your address?
    I think I shall stop by tommorow..
    Sorry, mrmattyk, but Gravity Dynamics is an internet based company. If you're interested in something, please e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll be sure to give you the best quote I can.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

hey,

gravitydynamics.com

$1245

importadrenelin.com

$807.35

Laurier
    All of our prices on our website are our "RETAIL" prices. For all those customers who've dealt with us in the past, they'll be the first to say they paid no where near that price. We can definetly beat Import Adrenelin's prices.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

Originally posted by importadrenelin

We use 5-6oz. of handlaid fiberglass compared to most of our competitors who use 3-4oz. of fiberglass. We carry the Blue-Class fiberglass which is much more durable then the other fiberglass aero kits out there.
    We also carry the Blue-Class fiberglass body kits and our body kits are made of 7 layers of handlaid fiberglass. All this comes at no extra charge unlike most of our competitors. Our fitment is outstanding. You can ask the guys at Nationals Collision work. They love working with our stuff.

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

capitalism at work boys and girls
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

My Ride
    AP1

Default hm

Originally posted by GDCivicSi

All of our prices on our website are our "RETAIL" prices. For all those customers who've dealt with us in the past, they'll be the first to say they paid no where near that price. We can definetly beat Import Adrenelin's prices.
    We are not trying to get into a price war with Gravity Dynamics, we were explaining to the members what our fiberglass was made of, not starting a fight over the internet with your company.
    Good Day

My Ride
    It's held together by zip ties

well I have been looking into prices for a body kit lately and importadrenelin has been my #1 choice so far because they have the kits I am looking for. I didn't mean to start a war, sorry about that.

Laurier

Wow, get back from vacation and my company's name is at the top of the web board. Just some clarification here, regardless of what people tell you, you're going to have to be the judge of your own quality. This day and age, chances are everyone's using the same amount and same quality. The color differences are due to the primer's chosen. That means you can have white, blue, green, red whatever you want. Blue class fiberglass seems to be the next big thing as everyone is advertising it as if it was urethane. I do have a video of our blue class fiberglass sideskirts being flexed 180 degrees. If I find it, I can post that up for you guys to check it out, it is pretty neat. Chances are the blue class that we get, is the blue class Import Adrenelin gets, is the blue class everybody in the States are advertising. With regards to the pricing, I think my partner may have been a little overzealous with stating that we can definitely beat Import Adrenelin's prices. We're both in the body kit business to make money and our prices on our website is priced at our retail prices because we have customer's that buy for that much. We don't have the volume to offer a price guarantee like Futureshop so your best bet and for future customer's is to call both and see what price quotes you get. Competition is what fuels our economy, may as well make it work for you.

My Ride
    Lexus IS-F

My apologies if I sounded too defensive or aggressive. I was simply trying to get our facts straight. Best wishes to Import Adrenelin.