Quantcast
Should they lose their licences?? - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should they lose their licences??

My Ride
    You Crazy

Default Should they lose their licences??

My Ride
    335i

Nope. A person should be allowed to choose in what capacity he wants to service his customers. If that service goes over and beyond what one morally believes in, then customers are just going to have to look somewhere else.
    Original Post NAZI Moderated

Originally posted by r3cc0s
    Felon or Mistermeiner

My Ride
    2003 Saab 9-3 Vector; 2015 Jeep Wrangler

I dunno bout that, i know people have their beliefs and what not, but i think if you go into a store for a product, then you should be able to buy itno, not get a friggin lecture. Its like if I was to go in a buy condoms, and some religious group thought it was evil to use them, and wouldnt sell them to me, I would argue becuase if you have the products for sale, i can buy them, it shouldnt matter what you belive in. You do not let religion interfere with what you are being paid to do.

My Ride
    curbed rim

Yes they should, it's their job to provide people with medecine and if it's against their moral beliefs then they should not be allowed to be a pharmacist. It's not fair to women that want to have a career or finish school or whatever to say "too bad, my religion doesn't agree with your choice"

My Ride
    Mall Crawler

IMO

if they don't believe in using themselves thats fine, but as soon as they start forcing their beliefs on others by not selling a product that they are required to provide if so requested, i think they are stepping out of line.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride

see thats how i feel, if you dont like selling birth control get a nother job, remember the old saying, the customer is always right?

if a pharamacist started lecturing me about buying condoms id straight up tell him to fuck off

but thats just me
    Originally posted by Mibz
    She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

My Ride

IMO they should lose their license

My Ride

They should have already lost their licenses, that is rediculous... it pisses me off just reading about it.
    Click here to check out my racing sim...

Originally posted by GQBalla
    tictactoe2004 you are scary

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

Only in JesusLand...
    These religious crackpots have got to go..

What happened to "Judge not,lest thee be judged" (or something like that ) .

Yes, they should loose their licences.
    11 F-150 Supercrew FX4 5.0

My Ride
    Highlander

There are a few of those kinds of pharmacists rumored to be in calgary, but if/when they're caught, they get into HUGE trouble. There's actually a special phone number to call if you run into a pharmasist like this

Yep they should because if say every pharmacist decided not to sell it then that would also deny women the right to access it.

"There are many incidences of pharmacists not giving back the prescription so that the women can fill it somewhere else."
    Gotta love this!

And for people to think it's within their right to lecture because they don't agree with birth control because "it would end the fertilisation process of the egg in the embryo" and it's wrong. If I heard that everytime I picked up some pills I'd give them hell for it because it's even worse to have a child if you can't take care of one. That's just stupid.

My Ride
    Jeep of Theseus

^ If they don't like selling it, they have the "right" to go get a different job. I'm sure they weren't deluding themselves into thinking they wouldn't have to sell birth control when they took the job.

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

the FDA and other authorities can and will continue to regulate all aspecs of the drug pharma industry.

This is not just a case of a business person wanting control over what he sells.

this is a case where the business person wants to compromise the pharmacuetical availability of drugs.

They want to compromise the doctor/patient relationship.

The pharmacists are not qualified FDA regulators, nor should we give them those privelidges.

what if it was cigerettes? Would everyone be so quick to say they should lose their license?
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Yes those morons should lose their licences. Its not their choice as to what drugs people are allowed to take. If some pharmacist denied me something that I needed like that I would cause a HUGE ruckus.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    Bicycle

I wouldn't bitch but put a class action together with all women that had a child as a result of these pharmaists' actions.

Then sue them for all their worth for child support up til college ends.

It's the American way to deal with these.

Joking aside, unless you live in a small town, shouldn't there be a Walmart in town that could careless.

My Ride
    H-D 883 XLH

I'm not sure if there is a direct corelation to pharaceutical drugs and cigarette w.r.t. this topic.

I see many of the pharma drugs as being differnent than cigarettes.

firstly, they aren't distributed the same way. Cigarettes are not sold exclusively by pharmacists, requiring some guidance from a doctor. Birthcontrol pills can't be bought at a local 7/11.

vote with you business. Just like I can choose not to support a pharmacy that sells cigarettes, one can choose to support a pharmacy based on their policy towards birth control.

We don't need to legislate every little part of our lives. Show some free will and make a statement through your business.
    "It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong....I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives.

My Ride
    2002 SVT Focus

Originally posted by DayGlow
    what if it was cigerettes? Would everyone be so quick to say they should lose their license?
    Do you mean selling cigarettes to minors , or to legal customers ??

If it's minors, absolutely !

Legal customers : I can't see a store not selling them,since they probably make a good profit.

Personally , I see smokers as weak people ,who need a drug to get by each day.Take away their nicotine ,and they're as nervous and jittery as a virgin on their wedding night !

(flame suit on ! )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast